Organic Baby Clothes Market: Introduction
- Organic baby clothes are a type of clothing made from organic natural material through organic processes which do not contain any harmful substances or chemicals. These are certified under several standards and organic certification bodies such as the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), Organic Content Standard, and Oeko-Tex, among others.
Rising Demand for Organic Products: A Key Driver
- In recent years, increasing preference for a wide range of organic products is expected to generate a positive impact on the sales of organic baby clothes. Increasing disposable income, and changing lifestyle of parents along with several clothing brands promoting their baby products in an organic form is likely to enhance the sales of organic baby clothes. Prominent designers and suppliers promoting their wide range of organic baby clothing through digital media and e-commerce channels may also propel the growth of the organic baby clothes market. In addition, increasing awareness about the usage of eco-friendly safe baby products among parents is also encouraging the growth of the market.
Presence of Several Alternatives: A Key Restraint
- Issues related to processing organic baby clothing due to insufficient supply of organic raw material required for manufacturing organic baby clothing coupled with growing dependency on synthetic material for manufacturing baby clothing is likely to hamper the growth of the market. In addition, several countries imposing lockdown due to the impact of the pandemic (COVID-19) has restrained the growth of the organic baby clothes market. High cost of organic clothing products and imposition of stringent laws and regulations by several government bodies on organic textile products may also hamper the growth of the market.
Europe a Potential Market for Organic Baby Clothes
- The global organic baby clothes market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the organic baby clothes market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The organic baby clothes market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Europe is expected to remain a potential organic baby clothes market during the forecast period, owing to increasing preference for organic products in the region over the last few years.
Key Players Operating in the Global Organic Baby Clothes Market
The global organic baby clothes market is widely fragmented in nature, due to presence of a number of regional and global players. Key players adopt new product development, acquisitions, mergers, and agreements as their key development strategy to remain competitive and enhance their customer base in the market.
A few of the key players operating in the global organic baby clothes market are as follows:
- Burt’s Bees Baby
- Finn + Emma
- Hanna Andersson
- Hitway Impex
- L'ovedbaby, LLC
- Mama Natural
- Monica + Andy
- Organic and More
- Royal Apparel
- Tenth & Pine
- Under the Nile
- Wear Pact, LLC
Global Organic Baby Clothes Market: Research Scope
Global Organic Baby Clothes Market, by Product
- Shirts & T-Shirts
- Others (Blouses, Rompers, etc.)
Global Organic Baby Clothes Market, by Raw Material
- Down & Feather
- Others (Bamboo, Jute, Linen, Silk, etc.)
Global Organic Baby Clothes Market, by Pricing
- Low (Below US$ 20)
- Medium (US$ 20- 50)
- High (Above US$ 50)
Global Organic Baby Clothes Market, by Baby
Global Organic Baby Clothes Market, by Age
- Below 6 Months
- 6-12 Months
- 12-18 Months
- 18-24 Months
- Above 24 Months
Global Organic Baby Clothes Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Sites
- Company Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Independenct Stores
- Others (Mega Retail Stores, Departmental Stores, etc.)
The report on the global organic baby clothes market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
Regional Analysis of the Global Organic Baby Clothes Market:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!