Global Organ-on-a-Chip Market: Overview
The global organ-on-a-chip market is likely to exhibit phenomenal growth over the period of assessment. Global organ-on-chip market is driven by growth factors, such as need for alternatives for animal testing and early detection of toxicity of drugs.
Transparency Market Research offers an assessment of global organ-on-chip market in an upcoming report. The study provides major particulars extracted from a broad analysis of the market and it also underscores market trends, drivers, geographies, and cost for the assessment period of 2019-2027.
Identify the Key Factors that will drive your Company’s Growth. Request a Brochure of Organ-on-a-Chip Market Report here
Global Organ-on-a-Chip Market: Notable Developments
In the recent times, the global organ-on-a-chip market has witnessed improvements in its dynamics. Some developments of the global organ-on-a-chip marketare mentioned below:
- In 2019, AxoSim, Inc., the leading provider of neuroscience discovery platforms that imitate the function and structure of the human nervous system, announced an acquiring of exclusive license of “Mini-Brain" technology from Johns Hopkins University. It is used to induce pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) to produce functional models of the human brain. Mini-Brain technology allows scientists to make a study of key functions of the brain, test brand new therapies and screen for harmful substances in human beings rather than animal models at the early stage of research.
- In July 2019, a study ofnerve-on-a-chip technology by AxoSim revealed that the platform can accurately provide vital physiological readouts that could accelerate the development of drugs to treat neurological disorders. The study has also revealed that nerve-on-a-chip technology is the first all-human in vitro model, which can gauge crucial factors that were earlier only available using live animal models.
Some of the leading players in the global organ-on-a-chip market are AxoSimInc., Ascendance Biotechnology, Organovo Holdings, Tara Biosystems, Nortis Inc., and CN Bio Innovations among others.
Expanding Operations in Future? To get the perfect launch ask for a Custom Report here
Global Organ-on-a-Chip Market: Key Trends
The global organ-on-a-chip market is likely to witness growth due to the following growth factor:
Rising Demand for Alternative to Animal Testing Bolsters Organ-on-a-Chip Market Growth
Human trials of drugs become all the more risky as animal tests are not so reliable. The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has observed that 95 percent of all the drugs that are shown to be effective and safe in animal tests fail in human trials as they are either dangerous or don't work.
In a bid to control high costs in drug development, there is an immediate need for the development of more predictive tissue models making use of human cells. Those human cells are meant to determine efficacy and safety of drugs ahead of clinical testing. Recent insights obtained through studies of fundamental biology have endorsed the significance of cellular communication and dynamic cell environments in the expression of high fidelity organ function.
Based on this knowledge, emerging technology of organ-on-a-chip is poised to fill the gaps in drug screening by offering predictive models of human tissue with methods of advanced tissue assembly. Organ-on-a-Chip startups have begun to arise from academic research to fill these commercial gaps and are drawing investment to change the drug discovery industry.
Global Organ-on-a-Chip Market: Geographical Analysis
Regionally, global organ-on-a-chip market is divided into North America, Europe, AsiaPacific, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. North America is anticipated to account fora lion’s share of the overall organ-on-a-chip market of the organ-on-chip owing to the favorable government initiatives aimed at funding the programs for research and basic drug development and concentration of key pharmaceutical companies.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.