Orbital Welding Equipment Market: Introduction
- An orbital welding equipment is a mechanical device which is specialized in the area of welding process for orbital tungsten inert gas welding (TIG) which is technically called gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW).
- The equipment rotates mechanically through 360° around a static work piece and 180° in double up welding process for tube and pipe welding.
- Orbital welding equipment is used to address the errors in gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW) processes.
- Orbital welding equipment is controlled by a computer so as to run a high-quality repeatable welding process with little intervention from the operators.
- The main components used in orbital welding system are power supply, welding head, and wire-feed mechanism.
- Orbital welding equipment are basically used for welding certain types and sizes of materials.
- However, there are number of factors which can influence the high-quality of welding process, which include welding speed, arc length, pulse and magnitude frequency of the welding current, parent material, weld preparation, inert shielding gas, thermal conductivity, and filler material.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Orbital Welding Equipment Market: Competition Landscape
- In October 2016, Arc Machines, Inc. (AMI) announced its new innovative product, M217P automated fusion orbital welding systems, so as to offer a compact unit for maintaining functionality and creating ease of portability for onsite applications for the manufacturing systems.
Incorporated in 1971, MAGNATECH LLC. is a leading manufacturer of orbital welding equipment and pipe welding systems across the world. The company designs and offers reliable and simple orbital welding equipment, in order to meet the need of customers. Furthermore, it manufactures and designs a wide variety of welding equipment that include flux core arc welding (FCAW), gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), and gas metal arc welding (GMAW). Moreover, the company is specialized in producing unique products such as tube welding, pipe welding, and pipeline welding, so as to bring benefits of digital technology in different industries worldwide.
Founded in 1961, Polysoude is a prominent leader for orbital welding solutions in France. The company manufactures, designs, and sells all kinds of arc welding process equipment. In addition, the company is specialized in manufacturing and designing high-quality orbital welding equipment and automated solutions. Polysoude has 13 subsidiaries and over 50 local partners, which provide sales and services, across the world.
Arc Machines, Inc.
Founded in 1976, Arc Machines, Inc. is a U.S.-based company that manufactures, designs, and distributes advanced orbital welding equipment, service, and systems. The company has offices in Houston, Texas, the U.S., the U.K., Switzerland, India, and Germany. In addition, the company has an expansive network in more than 50 countries across the world, with over 3000 customers in different industries.
Key players operating in the global orbital welding equipment market are
- ABN International FZCO
- UNIVERSAL ORBITAL SYSTEMS PVT. LTD.
- Fronius International GmbH
- Westermans International
- Critical Systems, Inc.
- JSK SYSTEMS
- Orbitalum Tools GmbH
- Maus Italia
- Industrial Machinery Company
Orbital Welding Equipment Market: Dynamics
Increasing Adoption of Orbital Welding Equipment in Manufacturing Industries across the Globe
- Increase in adoption of orbital welding equipment in manufacturing industries, to carry out the welding process of offshore structures, pipelines, and other process equipment across the globe, is one of the major factors driving the orbital welding equipment market during the forecast period.
- Additionally, orbital welding equipment are used to improve the efficiency, quality, safety, and productivity in the manufacturing industries. Orbital welding equipment process operate in both open arc and enclosed weld heads.
- The rise in demand for orbital welding equipment for welding process in different industries, such as brewery & winery industry, iron & steel, food & beverages, chemicals, oil & gas, and construction, so as to install welding consumable equipment at their sites for maintaining cost-effective and reliable supply. This in turn, is expected to boost the orbital welding equipment market worldwide in the next few years.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Orbital Welding Equipment Market”
Orbital Welding Equipment Market: Segmentation
The global orbital welding equipment market can be segmented based on:
- Welding Equipment Type
Orbital Welding Equipment Market, by Welding Equipment Type
Based on welding equipment type, the global orbital welding equipment market can be divided into:
- Oxy-fuel Welding
- Arc Welding
- Resistance Welding
- Laser beam Welding
Orbital Welding Equipment Market, by Application
In terms of application, the global orbital welding equipment market can be classified into:
- Tube to Tube Welding
- Tube to Tube Sheet Welding
Orbital Welding Equipment Market, by Industry
In terms of industry, the global orbital welding equipment market can be categorized into:
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverages
- IT & Telecommunication
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electronics & Consumer Goods
- Brewery & Winery Industry
- Others (Aviation, Power Generation Systems, Construction, etc.)
Orbital Welding Equipment Market, by Region
Regional analysis of the global orbital welding equipment market includes:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of product development, financial analysis, product market sizing, competition landscape, product benchmarking, market trends, and strategic analysis to estimate the potential opportunities for and impact forces of the global orbital welding equipment market. The report also includes a study and qualitative and quantitative research of major developments in the market such as mergers & acquisitions, product launches, agreements, and collaborations to recognize the prevailing market dynamics and their estimated impact during the forecast period.
- Arc welding process
- Welding equipment systems
- Orbital welding
- Orbital TIG Welding Machine & Equipment
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.