Orbital Welding Equipment Market: Introduction
- An orbital welding equipment is a mechanical device which is specialized in the area of welding process for orbital tungsten inert gas welding (TIG) which is technically called gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW).
- The equipment rotates mechanically through 360° around a static work piece and 180° in double up welding process for tube and pipe welding.
- Orbital welding equipment is used to address the errors in gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW) processes.
- Orbital welding equipment is controlled by a computer so as to run a high-quality repeatable welding process with little intervention from the operators.
- The main components used in orbital welding system are power supply, welding head, and wire-feed mechanism.
- Orbital welding equipment are basically used for welding certain types and sizes of materials.
- However, there are number of factors which can influence the high-quality of welding process, which include welding speed, arc length, pulse and magnitude frequency of the welding current, parent material, weld preparation, inert shielding gas, thermal conductivity, and filler material.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Orbital Welding Equipment Market: Competition Landscape
- In October 2016, Arc Machines, Inc. (AMI) announced its new innovative product, M217P automated fusion orbital welding systems, so as to offer a compact unit for maintaining functionality and creating ease of portability for onsite applications for the manufacturing systems.
Incorporated in 1971, MAGNATECH LLC. is a leading manufacturer of orbital welding equipment and pipe welding systems across the world. The company designs and offers reliable and simple orbital welding equipment, in order to meet the need of customers. Furthermore, it manufactures and designs a wide variety of welding equipment that include flux core arc welding (FCAW), gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), and gas metal arc welding (GMAW). Moreover, the company is specialized in producing unique products such as tube welding, pipe welding, and pipeline welding, so as to bring benefits of digital technology in different industries worldwide.
Founded in 1961, Polysoude is a prominent leader for orbital welding solutions in France. The company manufactures, designs, and sells all kinds of arc welding process equipment. In addition, the company is specialized in manufacturing and designing high-quality orbital welding equipment and automated solutions. Polysoude has 13 subsidiaries and over 50 local partners, which provide sales and services, across the world.
Arc Machines, Inc.
Founded in 1976, Arc Machines, Inc. is a U.S.-based company that manufactures, designs, and distributes advanced orbital welding equipment, service, and systems. The company has offices in Houston, Texas, the U.S., the U.K., Switzerland, India, and Germany. In addition, the company has an expansive network in more than 50 countries across the world, with over 3000 customers in different industries.
Key players operating in the global orbital welding equipment market are
- ABN International FZCO
- UNIVERSAL ORBITAL SYSTEMS PVT. LTD.
- Fronius International GmbH
- Westermans International
- Critical Systems, Inc.
- JSK SYSTEMS
- Orbitalum Tools GmbH
- Maus Italia
- Industrial Machinery Company
Orbital Welding Equipment Market: Dynamics
Increasing Adoption of Orbital Welding Equipment in Manufacturing Industries across the Globe
- Increase in adoption of orbital welding equipment in manufacturing industries, to carry out the welding process of offshore structures, pipelines, and other process equipment across the globe, is one of the major factors driving the orbital welding equipment market during the forecast period.
- Additionally, orbital welding equipment are used to improve the efficiency, quality, safety, and productivity in the manufacturing industries. Orbital welding equipment process operate in both open arc and enclosed weld heads.
- The rise in demand for orbital welding equipment for welding process in different industries, such as brewery & winery industry, iron & steel, food & beverages, chemicals, oil & gas, and construction, so as to install welding consumable equipment at their sites for maintaining cost-effective and reliable supply. This in turn, is expected to boost the orbital welding equipment market worldwide in the next few years.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Orbital Welding Equipment Market”
Orbital Welding Equipment Market: Segmentation
The global orbital welding equipment market can be segmented based on:
- Welding Equipment Type
Orbital Welding Equipment Market, by Welding Equipment Type
Based on welding equipment type, the global orbital welding equipment market can be divided into:
- Oxy-fuel Welding
- Arc Welding
- Resistance Welding
- Laser beam Welding
Orbital Welding Equipment Market, by Application
In terms of application, the global orbital welding equipment market can be classified into:
- Tube to Tube Welding
- Tube to Tube Sheet Welding
Orbital Welding Equipment Market, by Industry
In terms of industry, the global orbital welding equipment market can be categorized into:
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverages
- IT & Telecommunication
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electronics & Consumer Goods
- Brewery & Winery Industry
- Others (Aviation, Power Generation Systems, Construction, etc.)
Orbital Welding Equipment Market, by Region
Regional analysis of the global orbital welding equipment market includes:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of product development, financial analysis, product market sizing, competition landscape, product benchmarking, market trends, and strategic analysis to estimate the potential opportunities for and impact forces of the global orbital welding equipment market. The report also includes a study and qualitative and quantitative research of major developments in the market such as mergers & acquisitions, product launches, agreements, and collaborations to recognize the prevailing market dynamics and their estimated impact during the forecast period.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.