Oral Inhalation Devices Market: Introduction
- Oral inhalation devices are used to prevent difficulty while breathing, coughing, wheezing, and others such that the patient or person can feel relieved after using the oral inhalation devices to inhale different drugs
- Oral inhalation devices provide enhanced delivery of the drug into the body and, compared to other treatments oral inhalation devices, provide rapid recovery
- Various types of oral inhalation devices are used based on the disease affecting an individual
Key Drivers, Restrains, and Opportunities of Global Oral Inhalation Devices Market
- Oral inhalation devices are being employed more actively especially for those individuals who have mild symptoms of COVID-19 and are facing mild breathing issues. Hence, demand for such oral inhalation devices is expected to increase globally.
- Increase in number of lung diseases globally is further fueling the demand for oral inhalation devices. According to WHO around 65 million individuals suffer with COPD and around 3 million die from it. Therefore, oral inhalation devices are highly essential and extensively utilized for the treatment.
- However, high cost related to oral inhalation devices is a key factors that is likely to hamper the oral inhalation devices market
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Oral Inhalation Devices Market
- The global oral inhalation devices market is segmented into five regions; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is likely to hold a major share and is one of the leading regions of the global oral inhalation devices market due to an increase in awareness among people toward oral inhalation devices for the treatment of various diseases, rise in number in of well-established companies in the region
- Europe is a leading market for oral inhalation devices due to enhanced health care processes and prevalence of favorable health policies in developed countries, such as Germany and the U.K., that are focused on health safety and high treatment efficacy standards. This, in turn, is expected to propel the oral inhalation devices market in Europe.
- The oral inhalation devices market in Asia Pacific is expanding at a rapid pace due to an increase in number of companies providing oral inhalation devices and expansion of the healthcare industry in the region
Key Players Operating in Global Oral Inhalation Devices Market
The global oral inhalation devices market is becoming predominant due to the presence of various well-established companies. Numerous manufacturers hold a major share in each of their respective region. Various new strategies and innovative methods adopted by leading players to develop new oral inhalation devices is likely to drive the global oral inhalation devices market.
Major players operating in the global oral inhalation devices market are listed below:
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- CHIESI Farmaceutici SpA
- Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Monaghan Medical Corporation.
- AptarGroup Inc.
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Trudell Medical International
- INSPIRE Medical Ltd.
- PARI GmbH
Global Oral Inhalation Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Oral Inhalation Devices Market, by Device Type
- Metered Dose Inhaler
- Dry Powder Inhaler
Global Oral Inhalation Devices Market, by Application
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Global Oral Inhalation Devices Market, by Distribution Channel
- Hospitals & Clinics
Global Oral Inhalation Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!