Ophthalmic Loupes Market: Introduction
- During a medical procedure, ophthalmic loupes help to enhance and magnify the area of accuracy and precision. These are an inexpensive choice for the operating microscope during operations. This is projected to accelerate its adoption in small to medium-sized health care and ambulatory care settings. Given the interpupillary size, angle of declination, and working distance, these loupes could be modified, thereby helping to preserve the posture of ophthalmologists.
- Ophthalmic loupes are used when conducting a procedure to improve and extend the field of precision and accuracy. The tailored magnification allows a surgeon to reduce neck tension and other major advantages. These loupes are adjustable and allow ophthalmologists to control their posture. These advantages drive the demand for ophthalmic loupes.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Ophthalmic Loupes Market
- The need of ophthalmic surgery is increasing in eye diseases such as glaucoma, cataract, and refractive disorders. This is anticipated to propel the adoption of ophthalmic loupes, especially in developing countries. According to the World Health Organization, around 1 billion individuals globally had vision disorder in October 2020. This was attributed to unaddressed cataracts (66.2 million), glaucoma, and refractive errors (7.1 million and 124.6 million).
- Companies focus on the production of sophisticated ophthalmic loupes, which will help minimize tension on the neck of the surgeon and optimize magnification. These involve the use of high-quality lenses that are free from color and optical distortion, providing higher resolutions.
- Some of restraints of the market are tedious designs, minimal features, and high cost. The frames are designed to provide ophthalmologists with greater stability and adaptability. However, due to the high weight, some of the frames can lack this property, rendering the loupes awkward for prolonged wear. Frames with greater stability, balance, and comfort are costly. Hence, the adoption of ophthalmic loupes is likely to be decline.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Ophthalmic Loupes Market
- North America dominated the global ophthalmic loupes market, accounting for the largest share in terms of revenue in 2019. This is attributed to the presence of a large number of market players in the region. Most of the players such as Ocutech, Inc., SHEERVISION, and SurgiTel are based in the U.S. and develop advanced ophthalmic loupes. Additionally, these players have support projects to raise awareness about the significance of loupes, their maintenance, and their services.
- Europe was the second largest market for ophthalmic loupes in 2019. Several players such as Keeler, ZEISS, Rudolf Riester GmbH, and Univet S.r.l. are present in the region. These players produce advanced frames and loupes of various magnification styles, such as prismatic type and Galilean type, to provide users with comfort and better vision. Additionally, rise in prevalence of eye disorders is expected to boost market growth in Europe.
Key Players Operating in Global Ophthalmic Loupes Market
Due to diverse product range, industry players hold a substantial share of the market. For the advancement of new technology, industry leaders are engaged in intensive R&D. Advanced ophthalmic loupes with greater magnification are often provided by these players to provide a better visual experience. Major players operating in the global ophthalmic loupes market are:
- Rudolf Riester GmbH
- Neitz Instruments Co., Ltd.
- Univet S.r.l.
- Designs for Vision, Inc.
- Ocutech, Inc.
- Other Prominent Players
Global Ophthalmic Loupes Market: Research Scope
Global Ophthalmic Loupes Market, by Loupe Type
- Galilean Type
- Prismatic Type
- Plate Loupe Type
Global Ophthalmic Loupes Market, by Loupe Design
- Flip Up
Global Ophthalmic Loupes Market, by End-use
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.