Online Doctor Consultation Market: Introduction
- Online doctor consultation is rapidly gaining popularity, as it helps to cut cost and save time and effort. Additionally, online doctor consultation can be used effectively to treat common problems such as acne, flu, sinus, deer tick bites, and urinary tract infections.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Online Doctor Consultation Market
Key Drivers of Global Online Doctor Consultation Market
- Rise in prevalence of various diseases such as diabetes, orthopedic diseases, cardiovascular diseases, and dermatology, and increase in the geriatric population are projected to propel the uptake of online doctor consultation during the forecast period.
- Diabetes has been one of the most common chronic conditions affecting millions of people across the world. Changing lifestyles and lack of proper dietary habits have been the major reasons for rise in prevalence of diabetes, especially in the emerging economies. The global prevalence of diabetes in 2019 is estimated to be 9.3% and expected to reach 10.2% by 2030.
- According to the World Health Organization, the global geriatric population was around 524 million in 2010 and is anticipated to reach 1.5 billion by 2050. Moreover, the world is aging at a rapid pace, especially the developed countries such as the U.S., Germany, and Japan.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Dermatology Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of indication, the global online doctor consultation market can be categorized into cardiology, dermatology, diabetes, gastroenterology, gynecology, neurology, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, sexology, stress & mental health, and weight management, and others
- The dermatology segment dominated the market owing to high prevalence of dermatological conditions and increase in demand for virtual consultancy for dermatology
Video Chat Segment to Lead Global Market
- Based on consultation, the global online doctor consultation market can be divided into audio chat and video chat
- The video chat segment dominated the market in 2019 because of high preference for this mode due to advantages such no need to travel, save money, privacy, and security.
Disease-specific Health Assessment to be Highly Attractive Segment
- In terms of application, the global online doctor consultation market can be classified into disease-specific health assessment, health education, medical files management, online reference services, and remote consultation
- The disease-specific health assessment segment is expected to account for major share of the global online doctor consultation market by 2030 owing to rise in prevalence of various diseases and preference of online assistance
North America to Offer Significant Opportunities in Online Doctor Consultation Market
- In terms of region, the global online doctor consultation market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global market in 2019 due to rise in popularity of online doctor consultation and increase in preference for home health care services
Key Players Operating in Global Online Doctor Consultation Market
The global online doctor consultation market is semi-consolidated with the presence of international and local players. Key players operating in the global online doctor consultation market are:
- Babylon Health
- eVaidya Pvt. Ltd.
- LiveHealth Online
- Phasorz Technology Private Ltd.
- Singularity Healthcare IT Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Global Online Doctor Consultation Market: Research Scope
Global Online Doctor Consultation Market, by Indication
- Diabetes Consultation
- General Physician
- Stress and Mental Health
- Weight Management
Global Online Doctor Consultation Market, by Consultation
- Audio Chat
- Video Chat
Global Online Doctor Consultation Market, by Application
- Disease-Specific Health Assessment
- Health Education
- Medical Files Management
- Online Reference Services
- Remote Consultation
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.