Fan Coils Market
Fan Coils Market (Orientation: Cassette Fan Coils, Horizontal Fan Coils, Vertical Fan Coils, and Wall Mounted Fan Coils; Configuration: Two Pipe and Four Pipe; Design Type: Regular and Compact; and End User: Residential, Commercial, and Industrial) - North America Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031
Press Release :
HVAC Engineers Assist Employers for Safe Operation of Fan Coils Post COVID-19
Air conditioning and ventilation are gaining importance in residential, commercial, and industrial spaces due to the COVID-19 pandemic. With workplaces and offices slowly returning to site following the ease of lockdown restrictions in several countries, managers are adhering to government guidelines around the safe operation & maintenance of air conditioning systems at workplaces. Such trends are translating into revenue opportunities for companies in the North America fan coils market, since these guidelines are stressing on the importance of local fan coil units that help to maximize the air exchange rate.
Employers are taking recommendations from HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) engineers to solve concerns surrounding the safe operation of HVAC systems. Though companies in the North America fan coils market may have experienced a dip in sales during the peak of the pandemic, mass vaccination, and ease in lockdown restrictions are anticipated to revive market growth.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Fan Coils Market
Are Chilled Water Systems Ideal for Residential Applications?
Chilled water fan coil units and air-cooled heat pumps are being preferred in overall system design for high-rise residential development. The revenue of residential end users is predicted to grow at an exponential rate as compared to commercial and industrial end users. However, the complexity of chilled water fan coil units involves multiple pipe systems, pumps, and the chiller, which requires skilled maintenance. The chilled water pipes can pose a condensation issue, if they are not properly insulated throughout the building. As compared to refrigerant-based systems, chilled water fan coil units are found to be a better option, since there are limitations on how much refrigerant a building can contain.
Since F-Gas regulations require frequent inspection of pipework joints, which can be a costly affair, chilled water systems are a better option with the help of inert liquid, which eliminates the need for additional requirements.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Preference for Refined Styling, Brushless Motors in Ceiling-mounted Fan Coils
The North America fan coils market is expected to grow at a modest CAGR of ~4% during the forecast period. Manufacturers are building their system portfolio in various installations such as ceiling-mounted, floor-mounted, duct, and cassette fan coils. They are increasing the availability of ceiling mounted fan coils that include high efficiency brushless motors. Manufacturers in the North America fan coils market are using attractively designed casing for fan coils suitable for residential heating and air conditioning applications.
Careful design of main components, refined styling, and versatility in fan coils are being favored by stakeholders in residential, commercial, and industrial sectors.
Concealed Fan Coils Gaining Prominence in False Ceiling Applications
Compact and concealed fan coil units are being developed by manufacturers in the North America fan coils market. Carrier Global Corporation - a U.S. multinational home appliances corporation is promoting its Idrofan concealed fan coil units that can be used for false ceiling applications. Easy installation and maintenance are key demands of end users. Compact and modular ducted units are being designed for false ceiling applications. This explains why the North America fan coils market is estimated to reach ~2,313 thousand units by 2031.
Manufacturers in the North America fan coils market are offering concealed fan coil units that are reliable and economical in tertiary buildings such as hotel guest rooms, offices, and light commercial applications. Standard and low noise versions are being available in concealed fan coils. On the other hand, hydraulic ducted fan coils are acquiring popularity for their low energy consumption and extremely quiet operation.
Fan Coils Being Tailor-made to Suit Specific Air Conditioning Requirements
Hydronic water terminals are being used to transform fan coils that are not only standard, but are also customized function of the air conditioning requirements of customers. BiniClima - an air conditioning system supplier in Rovereto, Italy, is putting together its design, production, and commerce of hydronic water terminals to develop fan coils that can be customized as per specific air conditioning requirements. Companies in the North America fan coils market are bolstering their production capabilities in underfloor fan coils, ceiling fan coils, and fan coils with floor covering.
Cassette with innovative designs and optimal air distribution in the environment are being preferred. This explains why cassette fan coils are predicted to register the highest revenue among all orientation types in the North America fan coils market.
Elegant Design, Product Refinements Becoming Important in Smart Fan Coils
Smart fan coils are storming the North America fan coils market. Panasonic after having a strategic partnership with Systemair to develop sustainable HVAC&R solutions, is increasing focus in smart fan coils that deliver optimum comfort, low energy consumption, and flexible installation for horizontal or vertical applications. Apart from performance, aesthetic design in smart fan coils is being preferred by customers. Manufacturers in the fan coils market are innovating in stylish floor-standing fan coils with advanced controllers to boost machine uptake.
Since the revenue of residential sector is expected to advance at a rapid rate, manufacturers are increasing the availability of aesthetically-sound fan coils that easily blend into homes. Elegant design and product refinements are becoming important requirements in fan coil production.
Latest Technology ECMs Integrated in Fan Coils for Achieving Energy Efficiency
Vertical high-rise fan coils are being developed by manufacturers in the North America fan coils market. They have entered the competition to achieve energy efficiency, optimum indoor air quality (IAQ), flexibility, and the likes to gain an edge over other manufacturers. The serviceability of vertical high-rise fan coils is involving touch-safe control boxes, integrated user interface with real language LED display, and built-in tachometer, among others, which is helping stakeholders to stand out from other products and machines currently available in the market.
In order to boost credibility credentials, manufacturers are conducting air and leak tests of coils & piping packages before mounting on the fan coil. On the other hand, greater design flexibility is being achieved with two and four-pipe systems. Manufacturers are increasing efforts to incorporate latest technology electronically commutated motors (ECMs) for achieving energy efficiency and extended motor life.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Fan Coils Market
Employers now have a legal duty to ensure adequate supply of fresh air in commercial workspaces in the light of the COVID-19 pandemic. HVAC engineers are advising employers and floor managers to avoid recirculation of air between spaces, rooms or zones occupied by different people to prevent the spread of COVID-19. However, chilled water fan coil units are under scrutiny for increased cost and complexity as a result of high maintenance in centralized heating & cooling plants. Companies in the North America fan coils market should tap into high demand areas such as the alternative to refrigerant-based system, since the latter has high global warming potential.
North America Fan Coils Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the North America fan coils market for the historical period of 2017–2019 and the forecast period of 2021–2031, increase in usage of fan coils, as they make HVAC systems easier in terms of handling air-conditioning, ventilation, cooling, and heating is a factor expected to boost the North America fan coils market during the forecast period. Besides, fan coils are meant for ergonomic use, are quieter, and help in improving the indoor quality of air.
- In terms of revenue, the North America fan coils market is projected to exceed the value of US$ 2 Bn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of ~4% during the forecast period
Rise in Usage of Fan Coils in Various End-use Industries to Drive North America Fan Coils Market
- Commercial places (offices, shopping centers, retail outlets, and hotels & restaurants, etc.) are seeing a growing demand for fan coil units due to highly effective fan coils for heating and cooling systems. As a result, the movement of people inside high-rise buildings becomes easy, and they can breathe effortlessly due to proper ventilation systems provided at commercial places.
- As part of a HVAC system found in residential buildings, a fan coil unit uses ducted split air conditioning and is often connected to a thermostat. This helps in adjusting the temperature as well as handling air units with chillers for each space, thereby generating high demand for fan coils in HVAC systems.
Advancement in Technology to Generate Opportunity for Fan Coils Manufacturers, Distributors: Key Opportunity in North America Fan Coils Market
- Fan coils can manage both cold and hot air blows together, which is one of the biggest advantage of fan coil units and its highly developed technology. The simultaneous flow of air at variable speeds makes their use ergonomic. Additionally, fan coil units can also operate at lower speeds for a long time duration.
- Depending on thermostat settings, a fan coil can be regulated (warm or cold air) and a fan blows out the air, which is best suited to meet individual needs. The temperature is set according to needs of the user.
- Variable speed fans support premium energy saving and comfort features, thereby reducing the electricity bill. Variable speed enables better summer humidity control and more consistent air temperature, along with quieter operation.
- Manufacturers are likely to educate and train end users, along with product sales. Streamlined supply chain and high penetration in regional markets are key factors anticipated to propel the fan coils market during the forecast period.
North America Fan Coils Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of manufacturers of fan coils have been provided in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the North America fan coils market are
- Carrier Corporation
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Trane Inc.
- Zehnder Group.
- Williams Products
- Midea Group
- International Environmental Corporation
- AERMEC S.P.A
- Johnson Controls
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- LG Electronics
North America Fan Coils Market: Key Developments
- Key providers of fan coils such as Carrier Corporation, Daikin Industries, Ltd., Trane Inc., Zehnder Group., Williams Products, and Midea Group are focusing on improving the product line and creating world-class brands of fan coils to attract more customers. Some other key developments in the North America fan coils market are highlighted below:
- On June 7, 2021, Daikin announced its Management Plan ‘Fusion 25,’ from 2021-2025. Its growth strategy themes include challenge to achieve carbon neutrality, strengthening connected technology, establishing a robust supply chain, and promoting digital transformation supporting innovation. This is estimated to help the company in the long-term.
- In March 2021, Carrier Corporation launched a new series of high wall ductless systems, including the 40MAHB indoor unit and 38MARB outdoor unit, and the multi-poise 40MBAA air handler. This is projected to provide increased benefits to the company, thereby generating sales and consumers.
- In January 2021, Trane Inc. partnered with the U.S. Government to join the Paris Climate Agreement to reduce the demand for energy and carbon emissions from buildings and transportation systems. The Paris Agreement has led to several climatic changes by introducing technologies such as fan coils in indoor HVAC systems to reduce the impact of climate changes. The company benefitted by introducing fan coils as a part of the Paris Climate Agreement.
- In the North America fan coils market report, we have discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of providers of fan coils. The ‘Competition Landscape’ section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and company market share analysis of key players operating in the North America fan coils market.
North America Fan Coils Market – Scope of the Report
A new study on the North America fan coils market has been published by Transparency Market Research (TMR). It presents a wealth of information on key market dynamics, including drivers, market trends, and challenges as well as the structure of the North America fan coils market across the North America. TMR’s study offers valuable information about the North America fan coils market to illustrate how the market would grow during the forecast period, 2021–2031.
Key indicators of market growth, which include value chain as well as supply chain analyses, and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR), are elucidated in TMR’s study in a comprehensive manner. This data can help readers interpret quantitative growth aspects of the North America fan coils market during the forecast period.
An extensive analysis of business strategies of leading market players is also featured in TMR’s study on the North America fan coils market. This can help readers understand principal factors to foresee growth in the North America fan coils market. In this study, readers can also find specific data on the qualitative and quantitative growth avenues for the North America fan coils market, which is expected to guide market players in making apt decisions in the future.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Study on North America Fan Coils Market
- What are the key factors influencing the fan coils market in each country?
- What will be the CAGR of the North America fan coils market between 2021 and 2031?
- What is the future scope and current trends in terms of orientation and configuration of the North America fan coils market?
- What is the revenue of the North America fan coils market based on respective segments?
- Which are the key strategies used by top players of the North America fan coils market?
- Which are the leading companies in the North America fan coils market?
Research Methodology – North America Fan Coils Market
A unique research methodology has been utilized by TMR to conduct comprehensive research on the growth of the North America fan coils market and arrive at conclusions on the future growth prospects of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions.
Secondary sources referred to by analysts during the production of the North America fan coils market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, World Bank database, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of TMR’s study on the fan coils market as a primary source.
These primary and secondary sources provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from fan coils industry leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases allows this report to address specific details and questions about the North America fan coils market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the numbers for each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in making TMR’s estimates on the future prospects of the North America fan coils market more reliable and accurate.
North America Fan Coils Market – Segmentation
TMR’s study on the North America fan coils market includes information categorized into five sections ? orientation, configuration, design type, end user, and region. Changing industry trends and other crucial market dynamics associated with these sections of the fan coils market are discussed in detail.