Beach Umbrella Market
Beach Umbrella Market (Product Type: Table Umbrella, Tilting Umbrella, and Others; Canopy Material: Canvas, Polyester, and Others; Canopy Shape: Round, Octagonal, Square, and Others; End Use: Commercial and Personal; and Distribution Channel: Online and Offline) - North America Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031
Press Release :
Increased Demand for Convenient Shelter at Beaches Propelling North America Beach Umbrella Market
Vacation majorly leads to beach trips, especially in the North American region. However, the heat on the beach can be daunting and dangerous. Moreover, with UV rays posing serious health threats, people would want to protect their delicate skin from sun damage. Beach umbrellas are big umbrellas that offer shade on sunny beaches, lawns, and other areas. The beach umbrellas can vary in size varying according to the need and number of people. These umbrellas are specially designed to provide shelter from the sun. As most people prefer an enjoyable experience while spending time on beaches and outdoors, there is a heavy demand for beach umbrellas in North America, thus driving the beach umbrella market in the region.
The current beach umbrella market holds a variety of beach umbrellas depending on the beach chair or area it needs to cover. The developments in the beach umbrella have allowed them to be foldable and easy to carry on the roof of any given transport. Moreover, beach umbrellas are equipped with anchors to keep them stable in the sand. Many manufacturers of these umbrellas also include collapsible or detachable poles, that allows detaching, making it easier to carry. As consumers demand a simple set up and operate beach umbrellas, manufacturers are focusing on making them more convenient to use. All these improved features are anticipated to fuel the growth of the North America beach umbrella market during the forecast period.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Beach Umbrella Market
Online Sales Channel Most Likely to be Popular Choice to Buy Umbrellas
The COVID-19 outbreak has had a significant impact on the North American economy. The strict regulations for manufacturing and supply chain have impacted all industries, including beach products. The spread of coronavirus has affected several people around the world; North America containing one of the major numbers of cases and deaths was compelled to enforce strict regulations. People were recommended to stay indoors to avoid any infections, prioritizing their health and safety first. Thus, the demand curve for the North America beach umbrella market went down rapidly. Most people, with limited work, hesitated to spend time outdoors. Thus, the demand for outdoor products suffered during the pandemic, hindering the demand for beach umbrellas.
With the pandemic nearing its end in the United States and Canada, people are most likely to visit outdoor locations to relieve the stress. Beaches are likely to be full of visitors, which will create a surge in the demand for beach umbrellas. Moreover, as people are now able to buy products online and have them delivered at doorsteps, the online distribution channels are likely to take over the regional market. Manufacturers and sellers of beach umbrellas are now investing in research and development to be ready for the post-COVID-19 boom, which might prove beneficial for the North America beach umbrella market in the near future.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
People’s Need to Relieve Stress on Beaches Fuels Demand for Beach Umbrellas
The number of people visiting beaches has been increasing with rising transport convenience. Most surveys suggest that more than 70% of the Americans prefer visiting the beach as compared to other outdoor locations. These increasing outdoor activities, changing lifestyle, preference of people for beach vacations, and rising consumer spending are anticipated to create more new opportunities for the North America beach umbrella market. Moreover, the development of beach umbrellas in terms of the broad variety of sizes, colors, price range, materials, and even options of customized umbrellas is attracting consumers. Thus, the North America beach umbrella market is estimated to surpass the valuation of US$ 200 Mn by 2031, at a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Beach Umbrella Market
In recent years, the demand for beach umbrellas has increased significantly, owing to the growing residential use in backyards, and commercial uses in resorts and hotels. However, manufacturers are recommended to increase investments in research and development to innovate in beach umbrellas to increase their resistance at higher MPH. Moreover, reducing the overall cost of production can allow the inclusion of additional accessories such as LED lights and small tables with beach umbrellas. This improved convenience is likely to benefit the North America beach umbrella market in the long term.
North America Beach Umbrella Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the North America beach umbrella market for the historical period of 2015-2019 and the forecast period of 2021–2031, rising demand from the beach products industry is expected to boost the North America beach umbrella market during the forecast period
- In terms of revenue, the North America beach umbrella market is estimated to exceed the valuation of US$ 200 Mn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period
Catering to Short-term Demand, Investments in R&D Driving North America Beach Umbrella Market
- Twiddy & Company, a vacation rental company on North Carolina’s Outer Banks, has stated that beach vacations are top of the list for types of vacations Americans are likely to take soon after the COVID-19 situation comes to an end. It is expected that people would prefer to relax on a beach, spending most of the time of the day there. Manufacturers, thus have an opportunity to cater to the rising demand for beach umbrellas. Furthermore, investment in beach umbrellas is required in terms of research and development to innovate the product to increase its endurance at higher MPH, reduce the overall cost of production of the umbrellas, for attachment of other features such as LED lights and small tables with the beach umbrellas, and to ensure convenience of carrying them by folding the umbrellas to the smallest size possible.
Increasing Demand from U.S. for Beach Umbrellas
- In North America, the U.S. and Canada garnered almost 89% share of the beach umbrella market in the year 2020. In the U.S., rise in trend of enjoying beach vacations, etc., is a prominent driving factor for the beach umbrella market in recent years.
- Apart from the U.S. and Canada, Mexico is also considered a potential market for beach umbrella manufacturers, due to rising number of people visiting beaches to spend their time and relax
North America Beach Umbrella Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of providers of beach umbrellas have been provided in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the North America beach umbrella market are
- Tommy Bahama
- Frankford Umbrellas
- ShelterLogic Group
- Impact Canopies USA
- The Umbrella Connection
- Huifeng Umbrella Co., Ltd.
- BeachBUB® USA
- Some other companies active in the beach umbrella market are
- Cape Cod Beach Chair Company, Inc.
- East Coast Umbrella Inc.
- AMMSUN Industrial Group Limited
North America Beach Umbrella Market: Key Developments
- Key providers of beach umbrellas such as Tommy Bahama, Frankford Umbrellas, ShelterLogic Group, and Impact Canopies USA are focusing on product development to attract more customers. Some other key developments in the North America beach umbrella market are highlighted below:
- In April 2021, beach umbrella manufacturer Tommy Bahama planned to expand its retail outlets by opening new stores in the United States. The company is relying on expanding its eCommerce and physical stores to widen its reach among consumers. Furthermore, the pandemic too has played an important role in making the company expand its retail outlets in the U.S. It expects to capture the local market after the end of the pandemic.
- In March 2021, Tommy Bahama witnessed an upsurge in its business by relying on eCommerce sites during the pandemic. Thus, the company plans to invest further and expand its expertise in the digital business to expand its reach among consumers.
- In May 2018, Frankford Umbrellas started the manufacture of umbrellas, which offer rechargeable and adjustable LED lighting options. Furthermore, the company adopted shiny silver anodized coating and marine grade fabric, which enable the umbrellas to withstand harsh coastal environments. This move has provided the company an upper hand in terms of generating revenue in the upcoming years.
North America Beach Umbrella Market – Scope of Report
A new study on the North America beach umbrella market has been published by Transparency Market Research (TMR). It presents a wealth of information on key market dynamics, including drivers, market trends, and challenges, as well as the structure of the North America beach umbrella market across the globe. TMR’s study offers valuable information about the North America beach umbrella market to illustrate how the market would grow during the forecast period, 2021–2031.
Key indicators of market growth, which include value chain as well as supply chain analyses, and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR), are elucidated in TMR’s study in a comprehensive manner. This data can help readers interpret quantitative growth aspects of the North America beach umbrella market during the forecast period.
An extensive analysis on business strategies of leading market players is also featured in TMR’s study on the North America beach umbrella market. This can help readers understand principal factors to foresee growth in the North America beach umbrella market. In this study, readers can also find specific data on the qualitative and quantitative growth avenues for the North America beach umbrella market, which is expected to guide market players in making apt decisions in the future.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s North America Beach Umbrella Market Study
- What are the key factors influencing the beach umbrella market in each country?
- What will be the CAGR of the North America beach umbrella market between 2021 and 2031?
- What is the future scope and current trends in technologies of the North America beach umbrella market?
- What is the revenue of the North America beach umbrella market based on segments?
- Which key strategies are used by top players of the North America beach umbrella market?
- Which are the leading companies in the North America beach umbrella market?
Research Methodology – North America Beach Umbrella Market
A unique research methodology has been utilized by TMR to conduct comprehensive research on the growth of the North America beach umbrella market and arrive at conclusions on the future growth prospects of the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions.
Secondary sources referred to by analysts during the production of the North America beach umbrella market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, World Bank database, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of TMR’s study on the beach umbrella market as a primary source.
These primary and secondary sources provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from beach umbrella industry leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases allows this report to address specific details and questions about the North America beach umbrella market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the numbers for each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in making TMR’s estimates on the future prospects of the North America beach umbrella market more reliable and accurate.
North America Beach Umbrella Market – Segmentation
TMR’s study on the North America beach umbrella market includes information categorized into six sections ? product type, canopy material, canopy shape, end use, distribution channel, and country. Changing industry trends and other crucial market dynamics associated with these sections of the beach umbrella market are discussed in detail.