Non-invasive Aesthetic Treatment: Popular Method for Cosmetic Procedures
- Aging is considered a serious aesthetic issue. Signs of aging include wrinkles around eyes or lips, age spots, and sagging skin.
- There used to be few options for turning back the clock without undergoing surgery. However, currently, one can soften the effects of time on the face with several non-surgical cosmetic procedures.
- Non-invasive aesthetic treatment has gained popularity in the past few years. Common procedures include Botox, dermal fillers, spider vein treatment, and chemical peels.
- Presently, patients prefer non-invasive aesthetic treatment methods due to benefits such as minimal downtime, no scars, lower cost, and reduced risk of complications
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Non-invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market
- Increase in geriatric population, rise in adoption of non-invasive aesthetic treatment, and surge in beauty consciousness among consumers are the major drivers of the global non-invasive aesthetic treatment market
- According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the number of invasive cosmetic procedures dropped 6% from 2000 to 2016 in the U.S., while non-invasive and minimally invasive procedures witnessed 180% increase during that same period
- Availability of technologically advanced & user-friendly products and increase in demand for aesthetic treatments among men are the key factors fueling the growth of the global non-invasive aesthetic treatment market
- Moreover, increase in the number of approved products and high efficiency & safety offered by some products boost the growth of the global non-invasive aesthetic treatment market
Request a Sample to Get Extensive Insights into the Non-invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market
Clinical Risks and Complications Associated with Medical Aesthetic Procedures Hamper Market Growth
- Clinical risks and complications associated with medical aesthetic procedures are factors projected to hamper the growth of the global market
- Increase in availability and adoption of alternative beauty and cosmetic products are also anticipated to hamper the growth of the global non-invasive aesthetic treatment market
Injectables to be Dominant Segment
- In terms of procedure, the global non-invasive aesthetic treatment market can be classified into injectables, skin rejuvenation, and others
- The injectables segment accounted for major market share during the forecast period due to faster treatment, quick results, and efficiency in treating a range of blemishes
- The skin rejuvenation segment is expected to expand at a higher CAGR during the forecast period owing to rise in popularity of procedures and better efficiency in restoring patient’s youthful appearance through skin alterations
- The injectables segment can be split into botulinum toxin, calcium hydroxylapatite, hyaluronic acid, polymer filler, and collagen
- The skin rejuvenation segment can be segregated into chemical peel, laser skin resurfacing, and photorejuvenation
Clinics & Medical Spas to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- Based on end-user, the global non-invasive aesthetic treatment market can be divided into hospitals, clinics & medical spas, and others
- The hospitals segment dominated the global market in 2019 due to availability of technologically advanced devices, trained staff, and skilled professionals to perform aesthetic procedures
North America to Lead Global Non-invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market
- In terms of region, the global non-invasive aesthetic treatment market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global non-invasive aesthetic treatment market in 2019 due to increase in number of cosmetic procedures, high disposable income of consumers, and rise in demand for cosmetic procedures among adults and the geriatric population in the region.
- According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, 15.9 million cosmetic minimally-invasive procedures were performed in the U.S. in 2018, which was 2% more than in 2017
- Asia Pacific is likely to be a highly lucrative market during the forecast period owing to increase in awareness about aesthetic treatments, growing medical tourism, and rise in focus of multinational companies in the region
Looking for Customized Insights to build your Business for Future, Ask for a Custom Report here
Key Players Operating in Global Non-Invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market
Key players operating in the global market are:
- Galderma S.A.
- Alma Lasers
- Cynosure (a wholly owned subsidiary of Hologic, Inc.)
- El.En. S.p.A.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Syneron Candela
- Merz Pharma
- Solta Medical
Global Non-invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market: Research Scope
Global Non-invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market, by Procedure
- Botulinum Toxin
- Calcium Hydroxylapatite
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Polymer Filler
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Chemical Peel
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
Global Non-invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market, by End-user
- Clinics & Medical Spas
Global Non-invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.