Global Non-invasive Ventilator Rental Market: Overview
- Administration of ventilator support without the use of an artificial invasive airway (i.e. tracheostomy tube or endotracheal tube) is referred as non-invasive ventilation. Usage of non-invasive ventilator as rental has increased significantly in the last few years. Acquisition of non-invasive ventilator on rent is widely accepted for the management of both chronic and acute respiratory disorders in home care settings primarily because it reduces hospitalization cost. Advantages offered by non-invasive over invasive ventilation include prevention of artificial airway complications, lower infection rate, reduced need of sedative medications, and lower cost.
- The global non-invasive ventilator rental market is projected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to increase in demand for reducing hospital admissions and readmissions for treatment of respiratory diseases.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Non-invasive Ventilator Rental Market Report
Key Drivers of Global Non-invasive Ventilator Rental Market
- According to the WHO, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is the fourth leading cause of death across the world. Nearly 2.75 million people succumb to it every year. Moreover, COPD is likely to be the third leading cause of death by 2030. Non-invasive ventilators are used to deliver oxygen to patients when required. Patients with COPD can also use portable ventilators in home settings to provide continuous oxygen supply when the patient is in discomfort due to breathing problems. Rise in use of ventilators to treat COPD and surge in emphasis on home care are projected to drive the global non-invasive ventilator rental market.
- Moreover, favorable rent options provided by players, such as KWIPPED, Inc. provides CareFusion LTV 1000 ventilator at rental charge of US$ 300 per month, attract patients’ families to choose to rent the device to cut unnecessary expenses associated with hospitalization. This factor is also likely to drive the market.
- The challenges to providing ventilation at home, which include caregiver training, adequacy of respiratory care, and reimbursements, are some of the factors that can limit the number of users of home ventilators. This in turn is likely to restrain the global market.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Non-invasive Ventilator Rental Market
- North America is likely to dominate the global non-invasive ventilator rental market due to rise in awareness about the high cost of hospitalization among patients who need ventilation for COPD treatment and prefer to use ventilator at home through rental option. Moreover, presence of major players such as Lincare, Viemed, and Apria Healthcare, who constantly promote their brands through different strategies so that patients can adopt ventilators for home use to treat COPD.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Non-invasive Ventilator Rental Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global non-invasive ventilator rental market are:
- Lincare Holdings, Inc.
- Miller’s Rental and Sales, Inc.
- KWIPPED, Inc.
- US Med-Equip
- Aeroflow, Inc.
- Med One Group
- Trace Medical
Global Non-invasive Ventilator Rental Market: Research Scope
Global Non-invasive Ventilator Rental Market, by Duration
- Long Term Lease
- Short Term Lease
Global Non-invasive Ventilator Rental Market, by Application
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Global Non-invasive Ventilator Rental Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.