Non-infectious Uveitis Treatment Market: Introduction
- Non-infectious uveitis is defined as a condition, in which an individual has redness, heat, pain, or swelling in either one eye or both the eyes due to an eye injury or an underlying disease.
- Non-infectious uveitis treatment heals and soothes the eye.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of Global Non-infectious Uveitis Treatment Market
- Demand for non-infectious uveitis treatment is high because if the infection is left untreated it can cause change in vision, dark floating spots, glaucoma, and cataract, among others. This factor is projected to drive the global market during the forecast period.
- The number of clinical trials has increased in order to provide specialized drugs for treatment of non-infectious uveitis. This is likely to boost the growth of the global market.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Non-Infectious Uveitis Treatment Market
- In terms of region, the global non-infectious uveitis treatment market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to account for major share of the global non-infectious uveitis treatment market during the forecast period due to presence of well-established companies that are developing and providing enhanced treatment procedures and rise in awareness among individuals about eye treatment at an early stage.
- Europe is a prominent market for non-infectious uveitis treatment due to skilled eye care providers and increase in number of eye-care treatment specialists..
- The non-infectious uveitis treatment market in Asia Pacific is likely to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to rise in number eye care treatment providers and increase in number of awareness camps for eye treatment and care. This is projected to propel the market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Non-infectious Uveitis Treatment Market
The global non-infectious uveitis treatment market is highly consolidated due to the presence of small number of key players. These players hold major share in their respective regions. Growth strategies adopted by leading players are anticipated to drive the global non-infectious uveitis treatment market.
Major players operating in the global non-infectious uveitis treatment market are:
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- AbbVie, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Eyegate Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Eyepoint pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Alimera Sciences, Inc.
- Other prominent players
Global Non-infectious Uveitis Treatment Market: Research Scope
Global Non-infectious Uveitis Treatment Market, by Treatment
Global Non-infectious Uveitis Treatment Market, by Application
- Eye Injury
- Underlying Diseases
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Global Non-infectious Uveitis Treatment Market, by End-user
- Eye Clinics
- Home Treatment
Global Non-infectious Uveitis Treatment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa