Global Non-dairy Yogurt Market: Overview
Individuals across the globe are now focusing on reducing the intake of lactose and other dairy products. This has increased the demand for non-dairy products significantly in recent years. In this scenario, the demand for non-dairy yogurts has also increased largely across globe. Also relating to the health benefits of non-dairy yogurt that helps in reducing weight, increase metabolism, and minimizes inflammation has further augmented the demand in this market.
The global non-dairy yogurt market is expected to be segmented into type, application, and distribution channel. Non-dairy yogurt is widely employed in frozen dessert, beverages, food, and other. Of these, the food segment is projected to lead the market. Based on distribution channel, the market can be segmented into convenience stores, independent retailers, specialist stores, supermarkets/hypermarkets, mass merchandisers, and others.
Information provided in the report gives out in-depth insight on the global non-dairy yogurt market. The analysts have exercised both primary and secondary research techniques and have referred various other sources to provide complete knowledge about the market. It is categorized based on the key parameters including segmentation, vendor landscape, and geographic analysis. All information given in the report is based on the factual knowledge.
Global Non-dairy Yogurt Market: Trends and Opportunities
As per the data revealed by the National Institutes of Health, about 80% of the people in Asia Pacific and Africa have lactose intolerance. Therefore, people are looking out for lactose free dairy products for daily consumption. The rising demand for non-dairy yogurt products has increased largely in these regions. Moreover, there is a high demand for flavored yogurt, which will further drive the demand in this market. People are also switching to plant based yogurt having core ingredients as almond milk, soy milk, coconut milk, and hemp milk among other.
Global Non-dairy Yogurt Market: Geographic Analysis
The key regions covered in the global non-dairy yogurt market include North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Of these regions, Europe holds significant share in the market and is likely to dominate the market over the projected period. In countries like United Kingdom and France there is a high demand for flavored yogurt, this has fueled the demand in the Europe non-dairy yogurt market.
Moreover, Asia Pacific is expected to offer lucrative growth opportunities for this market. Rising awareness and increasing efforts to maintain proper health are some of the key reasons providing fillip to the market.
Global Non-dairy Yogurt Market: Companies Mentioned
Vendors in the non-dairy yogurt market are focusing on different business development strategies such as innovation, partnerships, collaboration, mergers and acquisitions, and expansion. By using these strategies will help the players to strengthen their position in the regional and globe market. Vendors are also involved in product development by using advanced technology that will help them in getting competitive edge in over their competitors. The report gives brief description about the key market players and the major strategies used by them. Yoso, The Hain Celestial Group, COYO, The Whitewave Foods Company, Inc., Crunch Culture, Coconut Grove Yogurt, and General Mills are few players taken in the report on the global non-dairy yogurt market.
Market segmentation based on geography:
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
This report gives access to decisive data, such as:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for the coming years
Key highlights of this report include:
- Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements
- Pin-point analyses of market competition dynamics to offer you a competitive edge
- An analysis of strategies of major competitors
- An array of graphics and SWOT analysis of major industry segments
- Detailed analyses of industry trends
- A well-defined technological growth map with an impact-analysis
- Offers a clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.