Global Non-dairy Yogurt Market: Overview
Individuals across the globe are now focusing on reducing the intake of lactose and other dairy products. This has increased the demand for non-dairy products significantly in recent years. In this scenario, the demand for non-dairy yogurts has also increased largely across globe. Also relating to the health benefits of non-dairy yogurt that helps in reducing weight, increase metabolism, and minimizes inflammation has further augmented the demand in this market.
The global non-dairy yogurt market is expected to be segmented into type, application, and distribution channel. Non-dairy yogurt is widely employed in frozen dessert, beverages, food, and other. Of these, the food segment is projected to lead the market. Based on distribution channel, the market can be segmented into convenience stores, independent retailers, specialist stores, supermarkets/hypermarkets, mass merchandisers, and others.
Information provided in the report gives out in-depth insight on the global non-dairy yogurt market. The analysts have exercised both primary and secondary research techniques and have referred various other sources to provide complete knowledge about the market. It is categorized based on the key parameters including segmentation, vendor landscape, and geographic analysis. All information given in the report is based on the factual knowledge.
Global Non-dairy Yogurt Market: Trends and Opportunities
As per the data revealed by the National Institutes of Health, about 80% of the people in Asia Pacific and Africa have lactose intolerance. Therefore, people are looking out for lactose free dairy products for daily consumption. The rising demand for non-dairy yogurt products has increased largely in these regions. Moreover, there is a high demand for flavored yogurt, which will further drive the demand in this market. People are also switching to plant based yogurt having core ingredients as almond milk, soy milk, coconut milk, and hemp milk among other.
Global Non-dairy Yogurt Market: Geographic Analysis
The key regions covered in the global non-dairy yogurt market include North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Of these regions, Europe holds significant share in the market and is likely to dominate the market over the projected period. In countries like United Kingdom and France there is a high demand for flavored yogurt, this has fueled the demand in the Europe non-dairy yogurt market.
Moreover, Asia Pacific is expected to offer lucrative growth opportunities for this market. Rising awareness and increasing efforts to maintain proper health are some of the key reasons providing fillip to the market.
Global Non-dairy Yogurt Market: Companies Mentioned
Vendors in the non-dairy yogurt market are focusing on different business development strategies such as innovation, partnerships, collaboration, mergers and acquisitions, and expansion. By using these strategies will help the players to strengthen their position in the regional and globe market. Vendors are also involved in product development by using advanced technology that will help them in getting competitive edge in over their competitors. The report gives brief description about the key market players and the major strategies used by them. Yoso, The Hain Celestial Group, COYO, The Whitewave Foods Company, Inc., Crunch Culture, Coconut Grove Yogurt, and General Mills are few players taken in the report on the global non-dairy yogurt market.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.