Global Non-combustible Cladding Market – Introduction
- Non-combustible cladding is a type of cladding made from materials which will not flame or burn. Aluminum, steel, concrete and bricks, wood, and fiber cement etc. are some of the common materials used in the making of non-combustible cladding. It is often used to make a building's exterior look more attractive and to stop wind and rain from entering the building. Non-combustible cladding is also lightweight and sustainable. Cladding plays a crucial role in ensuring the safety of a building. It is manufactured to withstand the spread of a fire outside of a building and to reduce its ability to re-enter the structure at a higher point.
Implementation of strict building rules & regulations in various countries projected to be a driver of the non-combustible cladding market
- Implementation of strict building rules & regulations in various countries is projected to be a driver of the non-combustible cladding market. Developed countries such as the U.K., Germany, France, and U.S. especially, are very stringent with respect to implementation of building rules. In the year 2018, the government of the U.K. introduced an amendment to the Building Regulations which prohibits the use of combustible cladding in high-rise residential buildings above 18 meters. Regulation 7 of the Building Regulations state that materials which become part of an external wall of a relevant building must be European Classification A2-s1, d0 or A1, classified in accordance with BS EN 13501-12007+A12009.
Increase in installation of non-combustible claddings in mid and high-rise buildings in developing economies
- Rapid increase in installation of non-combustible claddings in mid and high-rise buildings in developing economies of the globe, especially in developing countries of Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa is expected to augment the sale of non-combustible claddings in the near future. Rise in construction of apartments, tenements, and skyscrapers etc. is anticipated to generate immense opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of non-combustible claddings during the forecasted timeline.
Europe considered the Largest Market for Non-combustible Cladding
- Geographically, the global non-combustible cladding market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Europe accounted for major share of the global non-combustible cladding market in 2020. The market in Europe is anticipated to grow at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to implementation of strict building rules & regulations by the federal governments of various European countries. Demand for this product is projected to surge in the near future in Europe.
- The market in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a moderate growth rate during the forecast period due to rise in usage of non-combustible cladding on mid and high rise buildings in China, Japan, UAE, and India etc. This is projected to surge the demand for non-combustible cladding in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
Key Players Operating in the Non-combustible Cladding Market
Prominent non-combustible cladding companies are projected to face tough competition during the forecast period. Manufacturers such as 3A Composites GmbH, OLAM, Ash & Lacy Holdings Ltd., Valcan, and Qora Cladding are investing heavily on research & development to introduce a new range of non-combustible cladding and to increase the overall demand for non-combustible cladding in various geographies across the globe.
Some of the key players operating in the global non-combustible cladding market include:
- 3A Composites GmbH
- Ash & Lacy Holdings Ltd.
- Cornerstone Civil & Construction
- Guttercrest Ltd
- Interplast Company Limited
- James Hardie Europe GmbH
- Qora Cladding
- Seven Trust
- Sistemas Técnicos del Accesorio y Componentes S.L.
Global Non-combustible Cladding Market – Research Scope
Global Non-combustible Cladding Market, by Material
- Concrete and Bricks
- Fiber Cement
- Stone Wool
- Glass Wool
- Others (Recycled Polystyrene etc.)
Global Non-combustible Cladding Market, by End-use
- Mid-rise Buildings & Apartments
- High-rise Buildings & Apartments
Global Non-combustible Cladding Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Non-combustible Cladding Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.