In recent years significant improvement has been achieved by the use of next generation lased based measurement technology in various application such as nuclear power, aerospace and the application of defense.
Based on component, the next generation laser based measurement market is segmented into CMOS laser sensor, digital laser sensor and others. Among various product types, in 2016, the digital laser sensor segment dominated the next generation laser based measurement market and expected to be the same in the upcoming years. Growing demand from end-user industries is the major factor boosting the market for the next generation laser based measurement.
Based on application, the next generation laser based measurement market is segmented into military, industrial automation, scientific research, naval and others. Among various applications, in 2016, the military segment dominated the next generation laser based measurement market followed by industrial automation and is expected to be the same in coming years. Land based inspection technology is one of the major factor boosting military segment in next generation laser based measurement market.
One of the major factors boosting the market for the next generation laser based measurement market is inspection of various mortar systems such as 120mm, 81mm and 60mm among others. Increasing usage of next generation laser based measurement in various applications such as aerospace and energy among others is key factor boosting the market for the next generation laser based measurement market.
By geography, the next generation laser based measurement market has been classified into five regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and Latin America. In 2016, North America holds the largest market share in the next generation laser based measurement market followed by Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. However, in 2025 Asia Pacific will be the largest market for next generation laser based measurement market followed by North America. The APAC region is also estimated to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period. In 2016, China is anticipated to be the major market in Asia Pacific. China held the largest share for the next generation laser based measurement market in Asia Pacific in 2015. It is also expected to experience healthy growth in the coming years. Border problems among several countries in Asia Pacific such as India, China and Pakistan among others are making countries to enhance their military segment, which in turn boosting the demand of next generation laser based measurement market. In addition, the use of industrial automation in countries such as China, Japan and South Korea are estimated to boost the market for the next generation laser based measurement market in Asia Pacific. In 2016, the U.S. is the key market for the next generation laser based measurement in North America as well as globally. Technological advancements of theCMOS laser sensor and digital laser sensor is one of the major factor boosting the market for next generation laser based measurement market during the forecast period. Middle East and Africa is expecting to grow at a healthy rate during the forecast period of 2017 – 2025 due to increase in the use of industrial automation in various application such as energy and power system among others. Brazil is the key market for the Latin America next generation laser based measurement market due to increase in the demand in industrial automation and scientific research among others.
Some of the major players in the next generation laser based measurementmarket include are Prime Photonics LC (United States), MTI InstrumentsInc (United States), JENOPTIK AG (Germany), IfmElectronic GmbH (Germany), Keyence Corporation (Japan), Laser Technology, Inc. (United States), Omron Corporation (Japan), BayspecInc (United States), Banner Engineering Corp. (United States) and Schmitt Industries, Inc (United States) among others.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.