Neurovascular Stent Market: Introduction
- Stent is a medical device that can provide scaffolding to organ walls and vessels to keep the arteries open
- Neurovascular stent is a tube-like, flexible, and small device. Neurovascular stent is either made from polymer or metal.
- Various types of stents have been used in the field of neurovascular diseases such as aneurysms and atherosclerosis
- In 2002, Neuroform Stent (Stryker) was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (USFDA), followed by Enterprise stent (Cordis) in 2007, for use in coil embolization of wide-necked intracranial aneurysms
- The device is used to treat several conditions related to brain such as ischemic stroke and stenosis formation in the blood vessels
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Neurovascular Stent Market Report
Key Drivers of Global Neurovascular Stent Market
- Increase in prevalence and incidence of neurovascular diseases such as stenosis, ischemic stroke, brain aneurysm, and other illnesses related to neurovascular system primarily drives the global neurovascular stent market
- According to the Global Burden of Disease (GBD) 2016, stroke is the second leading cause for the death worldwide. An estimated 5.5 million deaths were occurred due to stroke in 2016.
- Additionally, rise in excessive alcohol consumption, unhealthy diet, less physical activity, smoking, and stress has increased the incidence of various neurovascular diseases such as cerebral aneurysms. These factors are expected to drive the neurovascular stents market during the forecast period.
Carotid Artery Stents Segment Accounted for Major Share of Global Neurovascular Stent Market
- Based on product type, the global neurovascular stent market can be divided into carotid artery stents and intracranial stents
- The carotid artery stents segment is anticipated to be the dominating segment during the forecast period
- Rise in incidence and prevalence of brain and cerebral aneurysm is projected to increase the need for carotid artery stents
- Additionally, increase in technologically advanced neurovascular stents is expected to drive the carotid artery stents segment during the forecast period
Hospital Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- In terms of end-user, the global neurovascular stent market can be classified into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and others
- The hospitals segment is expected to account for major share of the global neurovascular stent market by 2027
- The segment dominance can be attributed to increase in number of hospitals
- However, the ambulatory surgical centers segment is expected to grow at a higher CAGR due to increase in minimally invasive surgeries at ambulatory surgical centers
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Neurovascular Stent Market, Ask for a Customized Report
North America to Dominate the Global Neurovascular Stent Market
- In terms of region, the global neurovascular stent market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- Factors such as rise in incidence of cerebral disorders such as malformation, stenosis, and brain aneurysm are expected to drive the market in the region in the near future
- Additionally, increase in acceptance of minimally invasive procedure to treat neurovascular diseases is expected to drive the market during the forecast period
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global neurovascular stent market is consolidated with the presence of few international players taking up the major share of the global neurovascular stent market. Key players operating in the global neurovascular stent market are:
- L. Gore & Associates
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Cardinal Health
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation
- Acandis Gmb
Global Neurovascular Stent Market: Research Scope
Global Neurovascular Stent Market, by Product Type
- Intracranial Stents
- Carotid Artery Stents
Global Neurovascular Stent Market, by Material
Global Neurovascular Stent Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
Global Neurovascular Stent Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.