Neurovascular Coiling Assist Devices Market: Introduction
- Neurovascular coiling assist devices are employed during coiling procedures to hold the coils placed inside the aneurysm. Coiling assist devices include coil assist balloons or coil assist stents.
- Neurovascular stent-assisted coiling helps in the treatment of saccular, intracranial, and wide-neck brain aneurysms. These devices are employed to augment embolization coil treatment of the abnormalities in blood vessels in the brain, including arteriovenous malformations (AVMs) and brain aneurysms.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Neurovascular Coiling Assist Devices Market
- Rise in prevalence of hemorrhages in the population and usage of coil embolization for the treatment of aneurysms fuels the neurovascular coiling assist devices market. Prevalence of intracranial secular aneurysms is about 2% of the population, and the prevalence of non-traumatic subarachnoid hemorrhages is around 85% of the general population.
- Technological advancements in endovascular operative techniques, which is a minimally invasive technique employed for the treatment of wide-necked intracranial aneurysm, further fuel the neurovascular coiling assist devices market
- However, the recanalization rate of treating large or giant aneurysms employing the balloon-assisted or stent-assisted coiling is high, around 18%. This has led to the development of flow diverters. This is likely to hamper the neurovascular coiling assist devices market.
- Product approvals and launch of medical devices are governed by various regulations established by the U.S. FDA and other regulatory bodies operating in each country. The U.S. FDA continues to increase testing and documentation required for the clearance of devices. Similar regulations are noted in the European Union (EU), Japan, and China. The various levels of approval process can delay the product release in the market, which could have a negative impact on the neurovascular coiling assist devices market.
North America to Lead Global Neurovascular Coiling Assist Devices Market
- In terms of region, the global neurovascular coiling assist devices market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global neurovascular coiling assist devices market in 2019, owing to the strong presence of leading market players, increase in investments on research & development, and surge in prevalence of hemorrhages
- Europe followed North America in terms of share of the global neurovascular coiling assist devices market in 2019. The market in Asia Pacific is projected expand at a rapid pace, followed by the market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa. Rise in focus of governments of countries in Asia on enhancing healthcare facilities, increase in focus of market players in Asia Pacific to leverage growth opportunities, rise in prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, and increase in patient pool boost the global neurovascular coiling assist devices market.
Key Players Operating in Global Neurovascular Coiling Assist Devices Market
Major market players are focused on expansion of their presence in the global neurovascular coiling assist devices market, primarily by adopting inorganic growth strategies. Leading players operating in the global neurovascular coiling assist devices market are:
- Stryker Corporation
- Terumo Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Acandis GmbH
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Balt Extrusion
Global Neurovascular Coiling Assist Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Neurovascular Coiling Assist Devices Market, by Product Type
- Coil assist Stents
- Coil assist Balloons
Global Neurovascular Coiling Assist Devices Market, by Application
- Arteriovascular malformations (AVMs)
Global Neurovascular Coiling Assist Devices Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global Neurovascular Coiling Assist Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.