Neurosurgery Surgical Power Tools Market: Introduction
- Neurosurgery is a procedure of diagnosis and treatment of neurological disorders, such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, stroke, aneurysms, degenerative diseases, and trauma to the spinal cord and brain. Neurosurgery surgical power tools help surgeons in performing complex surgeries with precision.
- Neurosurgery surgical power tools are used in the process of neurosurgeries and minimally invasive neurosurgeries. These devices include drills, saw, reamer, etc.
Emerging Economies of Asia Pacific and Latin America to Offer Growth Opportunities
- Key companies operating in the global neurosurgery surgical power tools market are focused on expanding their product portfolio by developing new products with enhanced effectiveness and advanced features
- Emerging economies are major markets for neurosurgery surgical power tools due to advancements in the health care infrastructure of these economies
- Relatively high growth of the neurosurgery surgical power tools market in Asia Pacific can be attributed to a well-developed health care infrastructure, increase in health care expenditure, and rise in the number of local manufacturers providing innovative products at lower costs in the region
- Economic development, rise in disposable income of patients, and awareness about health care in Asia and Latin America are attracting major players to these regions
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Comprehensive Neurosurgery Surgical Power Tools Market Brochure
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Neurosurgery Surgical Power Tools Market
- Increase in incidence of neurological disorders, growth in geriatric population, and rise in the number of neurosurgery performed is driving the global neurosurgery surgical power tools market. Moreover, rapid increase in the number of minimally invasive surgeries and increase in the purchasing power of hospitals are anticipated to boost the growth of the global neurosurgery surgical power tools market during the forecast period.
- Rapid adoption of technologically advanced health care devices for neurosurgery is projected to boost the growth of the global neurosurgery surgical power tools market in the near future
- Aging is associated with a large number of diseases and disorders. Majority of elderly people suffer from neurological disorders. According to the Administration for Community Living, geriatric population (65 years and above) in the U.S. stood at 46.2 million in 2014. Therefore, growth in aging population is likely to drive the global neurosurgery surgical power tools market during the forecast period.
- Existing market players are deploying advanced techniques and strategies to develop novel processes for the manufacturing of technologically enhanced neurosurgery surgical power tools. This is anticipated to propel the demand for neurosurgery surgical power tools during the forecast period.
- High cost of neurosurgery surgical power tools and lack of skilled professions are expected to restrain the growth of the global neurosurgery surgical power tools market during the forecast period
Drill Segment to Expand Significantly
- Based on tool type, the global neurosurgery surgical power tools market can be divided into drill, reamer, saw, and others
- Drill segment dominated the neurosurgery surgical power tools market in 2018, owing to increase in its usage during minimally invasive surgery of brain and skull
Electric Power Tools Dominated Neurosurgery Surgical Power Tools Market
- In terms of power type, the global neurosurgery surgical power tools market can be classified into pneumatic, electric, and battery powered
- Electric segment dominated the neurosurgery surgical power tools market in 2018, owing to high speed of these devices
North America to Lead Global Neurosurgery Surgical Power Tools Market
- In terms of region, the global neurosurgery surgical power tools market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America accounted for a leading share of the global market in 2018, owing to rapid progress in the health care industry as well as high adoption of advanced health care devices in the region. Moreover, increase in prevalence of neurological disorders and presence of a large number of manufacturers in the region are expected to boost the neurosurgery surgical power tools market in North America during the forecast period.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Neurosurgery Surgical Power Tools Market Report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global neurosurgery surgical power tools was a consolidated market in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Medtronic Plc
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Aygun Co. Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet
- Stryker Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- ACRA-CUT Inc.
- KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG
- De Soutter Medical
- ADEOR MEDICAL AG
Global Neurosurgery Surgical Power Tools Market, by Tool Type
Global Neurosurgery Surgical Power Tools Market, by Power Type
- Battery Powered
Global Neurosurgery Surgical Power Tools Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.