Neonatal Incubators Market: Introduction
- Neonatal incubators are specialized medical systems that are designed to provide controlled environment to premature infants and ill neonates to ensure their viability
- Neonatal incubators are designed to provide appropriate temperature, humidity, and controlled oxygen levels
- The incubators are usually of two types: open incubators and closed incubators. Closed incubators have doors and ports to allow access to the infant and install the monitoring equipment. Open incubators do not have chambers and ports, and the temperature is controlled by heat lamps and heated mattress.
- The neonatal incubators are available in two different forms: transport incubators and neonatal intensive care unit incubators
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Neonatal Incubators Market Report
Global Neonatal Incubators Market: Key Drivers
- Rise in number of premature birth rates across the globe primarily drive the global neonatal incubators market. For instance, it is estimated that every year around 15 million babies are born preterm across the globe.
- Around 80% of preterm births are unanticipated. In the U.S., around 450,000 babies are born preterm.
- Technological advancements in neonatal incubators, new product launches, and rise in demand for neonatal incubators across the globe are likely to drive the market during the forecast period
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Incubators Segment to Dominate Global Market
- Based on product type, the global neonatal incubators market can be divided into neonatal intensive care unit incubators and transport incubators. The neonatal intensive care unit incubators segment is likely to dominate the global neonatal incubators market during the forecast period.
- Neonatal intensive care unit incubators are widely used in pediatric hospitals and maternity clinics. High demand for neonatal intensive care unit incubators among these facilities, increase in number of pediatric hospitals, and rise in number of premature births across the globe are likely to propel the neonatal intensive care unit incubators segment during the forecast period.
Hospitals Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of end-user, the global neonatal incubators market can be segmented into hospitals, nursing homes, and ambulatory surgery centers. The hospitals segment is projected to dominate the global neonatal incubators market during the forecast period.
- Large number of neonatal intensive care beds in the hospitals, increase in number of hospitals across the globe, and rise in demand for neonatal intensive care units in hospitals are likely to account for dominant share of the hospitals segment during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific Neonatal Incubators Market to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global neonatal incubators market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period. However, the region is anticipated to lose market share by 2027.
- Factors such as well-established health care infrastructure in the U.S. and Canada, early adoption of technologically advanced neonatal incubators in the region, and large base of medical device/technology companies in North America are likely to contribute to dominant share of North America in the global market.
- The neonatal incubators market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period, owing to rapid increase in number of hospitals & nursing homes; increase in number of premature births in densely populated countries such as China, India, South Korea, and Taiwan; and growth of the medical device industry.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Neonatal Incubators Market, Ask for a Customized Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global neonatal incubators market is consolidated with a few leading players accounting for major share of the market in respective regions. Key players operating in the global neonatal incubators market are:
- GE Healthcare
- Atom Medical Corporation
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Ningbo David Medical Device Co., Ltd
- Novos Medical Systems
- AVI Healthcare Private Limited
- Gammer International
- Fanem Ltd
- Cobams srl
Global Neonatal Incubators Market: Research Scope
Global Neonatal Incubators Market, by Product Type
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Incubators
- Transport Incubators
Global Neonatal Incubators Market, by End-user
- Nursing Homes
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Global Neonatal Incubators Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.