Neonatal Care Equipment Market: Overview
Infants or neonatal are generally susceptible to a lot of diseases. This is because they lack proper immunity power. Naturally, such demographic need constant care with proper equipment and technology. This has given a good push to the growth of global neonatal care equipment market. Various equipment are available in the market laced with advanced technology to take care of infants.
The report on the global neonatal care equipment market offers insightful information for the forecast period of 2019 to 2027. This report tries to map all the important trends, drivers, technologies, and developments that are influencing the growth of the neonatal care equipment market.
Global Neonatal Care Equipment Market: Notable Developments
Some of the important companies in the global neonatal care equipment market include names such as GE Healthcare (UK), Masimo Corporation (US), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), Medtronic Plc (Ireland), and Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA (Germany) among others.
Of these mentioned key players, GE Healthcare and Philips Healthcare are two of the leading companies. The companies in the market are now adopting organic development strategies such as expansions and new product launches. Also, companies are also looking to mergers, takeovers, and agreements to bolster their market position.
Identify the key factors that will drive your company’s growth. Request a brochure of this report here
Some of the key developments in the global neonatal care equipment market are listed below:
- In July 2016, Dragerwek AG & Co. KGaA shut down its Pittsburgh facility and launched a new office in Houstan.
- In the year 2017, US FDA gave its approval to Philips Healthcare for their new transducer labelled eL18-4. This transducer is the latest technology of their Affiniti 70 EPIQ 5 and 7 ultrasound systems.
- In 2018, Philips Healthcare introduced new product Avalon beltless solution. This product is used for continuous fetal and maternal monitoring.
- GE Healthcare, a UK based industry leader in global neonatal care equipment market launched a new product called Vesana Essential
Global Neonatal Care Equipment Market: Drivers and Restraints
- Increasing World Population: Ever increasing population of the world coupled with growing incidences of premature birth are the key driving factors for the growth of the global neonatal care equipment market.
- Technological Advancements: With growing technological advancements, neonatal equipment have evolved in the recent years. This trend is expected to continue over the course of the given forecast period and propel the growth of the market.
- New Products: As mentioned before, technological advancements have given a good push to launch of new products. These products are highly efficient and fairly accurate. This has led to their increased popularity and thus will help in the growth of the market in the coming years.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report here
This growth of the global neonatal care equipment market is not without a few challenges. One of the key challenge is the high prices associated with ventilators and monitoring devices. Additional, there is a lack of product differentiation. These factors may slow down the growth of the market in the coming years. However, emerging economies are striving to improve the healthcare infrastructure. This is expected to boost the market growth.
Global Neonatal Care Equipment Market: Regional Outlook
The global neonatal care equipment market is primarily segmented into six key regions namely, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe. Of these mentioned segments, North America region is expected to continue its stronghold in the market. In terms of revenue generation, Europe is projected to show a considerable growth behind North America. On the other hand, Asia Pacific region is projected to show significant growth rate in the coming years of the forecast period.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.