Global Naturopathy Therapies Market: Overview
- Naturopathy is a natural healing technique using the healing power of nature. Naturopathy is based on principles such as the healing power of nature; identifying and treating the cause; treating the whole person; preferring prevention to cure; and educating the patient. It employs various therapies and diagnostic tools. As long as a therapist follows these naturopathic principles, he can be called a naturopathic therapist. A naturopathic nutritionist recommends an individual diet and possibly supplements. A naturopathic herbalist prescribes herbs specific to a patient’s condition and a naturopathic acupuncturist works out an individual treatment plan for each patient.
- The global naturopathy therapies market is projected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, owing to rise in awareness about the advantages of the therapy. Moreover, less side effects compared to allopathy is a factor driving the market.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Naturopathy Therapies Market Report
Key Driver of Global Naturopathy Therapies Market
- High demand for non-conventional medicinal products to get better results compared to those received from conventional pharmaceutical medicines is a prime factor driving the global naturopathy therapies market. Moreover, rise in prevalence of patients who might not find relief for their chronic condition adopt the naturopathy treatment. The National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) documented that yoga showed higher efficiency to people who had lower back pain. Practicing yoga not only reduces lower back pain, it also helps in decreasing neck pain, headaches, arthritis, and other conditions.
- Although naturopathy therapies have shown efficiency in treating patients with chronic pain, arthritis, depression, cholesterol, and insomnia, but some of these practices are not approved by the regulatory bodies. So, lack of approved clinical support can hinder the market growth as regulatory bodies from developed regions restrict the usage of these medicines and therapies.
North America Expected to Grow at Significant Pace
- According to the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health, the U.S., around 38% of adults and 12% of children were found using alternative and complementary health care services such as naturopathy. Common causes of using alternative and complementary health care services in the U.S. are back pain, chest cold, and other abnormalities (joint pain, arthritis, depression, stomach problem, migraine, insomnia, etc.) Furthermore, the NCCIH documented that people in the U.S. spend almost 30% of the expenditure on complementary practitioner visits compared to conventional physician visits.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Naturopathy Therapies Market, Ask for a Customized Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major therapy providers operating in the global naturopathy therapies market are:
- Vydya LLC
- Nirvana Naturopathy & Retreat Center
- Immanuel Hospital Berlin
- Serenity Natural Health
- Icahn School of Medicine
Global Naturopathy Therapies Market: Research Scope
Global Naturopathy Therapies Market, by Therapy Type
- Massage Therapy
- Botanical Medicine
Global Naturopathy Therapies Market, by Indication
- Chronic Pain
Global Naturopathy Therapies Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.