Global Nail Accessories Market – Introduction
- Nail accessories include nail clippers, nail cutters, nail toe-clippers, diagonal nail clipper, multi-purpose scissor, cuticle trimmer, and other products. These accessories are widely available at cosmetic shops, retail outlets, and e-commerce sites such as Walmart and Amazon. Hypermarkets and supermarkets are expanding rapidly in the nail accessories segment due to high consumer footfall and one-stop shops. A growing trend is also seen among women for nail art accessories such as 3D nail art tools, nail stamping image plates, silicone stamper, nail art brush sets, and nail dotting tool sets. The nail accessories market in the U.S. grew by 1.7% in 2019. Women, especially youth, like to spend more on nail accessories owing to rising fashion and beauty trends.
Growing number of salons a driving factor for the nail accessories market
- Salons and beauty parlors have grown in numbers globally. This is leading to substantial expansion of the nail accessories market as it is not just women these days that visit salons but men are also becoming increasingly particular about grooming. Grooming for men involves activities such as nail filing, nail trimming, and cleaning cuticles & removing dead skin. Blogs and social sites also influence the need to visit salons and beauty parlors. This influence along with the latest trends seen online and on social media sites for beautifying nails is intensifying the use of nail accessories among consumers.
Self-care and maintaining hygiene leading to growth of the market
- Awareness is rising among consumers about self-care and maintaining proper hygiene. The awareness is also influenced by public gatherings, meetings, social visits & parties, and informal get togethers’ where people want to look good. Better self-care is being practiced with a view to maintain safety due to the risk of bacterial or fungal infections. Maintaining greater level of hygiene is also observed among school children practicing nail trimming regularly. This has led to fast paced growth in the nail accessories market.
North America considered the dominant region in the global nail accessories market
- In terms of region, the global nail accessories market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global nail accessories market in 2020. The market in North America is projected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period in countries such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, due to increase in older population indulging in foot and hand care, increase in number of suppliers, and advanced nail trimmer machines which do not hurt, all of which is projected to surge the sale of nail accessories in the coming years.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a considerable pace during the forecast period due to increasing party culture, formal meetings and informal events, increase in number of beauty salons, and rise in younger population in India, China, and other countries in Southeast Asia, which is expected to fuel the demand for nail accessories in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Nail Accessories Market
Major players operating in the market are likely to face tough competition during the forecasted timeline. Companies such as UFP Technology, Inc., Nail Superstore, DeEnterprises, and BUYnails.com are also coming up with new innovative products. Manufacturers are also working toward providing greater comfort levels to end-users and product development with respect to size, shape, color, metal used, safety, etc. Some of the key players operating in the global nail accessories include:
- UFP Technology, Inc. (Designnail)
- Nail Superstore
- Sally Beauty LLC
- LeChat Nails
Global Nail Accessories – Research Scope
Global Nail Accessories, Type
- Nail Filer
- Nail Clipper
- Cuticle Pusher
- Cuticle Nipper
- Nail Trimmer
- Nail Scissors
- Others (Nail Art Brushes, Nail Glue, etc.)
Global Nail Accessories, by Size
Global Nail Accessories, by Material
- Others (Plastic, etc.)
Global Nail Accessories, by Price Range
Global Nail Accessories, by Application
Global Nail Accessories, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Medical & Pharmacy Stores
- Others (Independent Retail Stores, etc.)
Global Nail Accessories, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.