Global Nail Accessories Market – Introduction
- Nail accessories include nail clippers, nail cutters, nail toe-clippers, diagonal nail clipper, multi-purpose scissor, cuticle trimmer, and other products. These accessories are widely available at cosmetic shops, retail outlets, and e-commerce sites such as Walmart and Amazon. Hypermarkets and supermarkets are expanding rapidly in the nail accessories segment due to high consumer footfall and one-stop shops. A growing trend is also seen among women for nail art accessories such as 3D nail art tools, nail stamping image plates, silicone stamper, nail art brush sets, and nail dotting tool sets. The nail accessories market in the U.S. grew by 1.7% in 2019. Women, especially youth, like to spend more on nail accessories owing to rising fashion and beauty trends.
Growing number of salons a driving factor for the nail accessories market
- Salons and beauty parlors have grown in numbers globally. This is leading to substantial expansion of the nail accessories market as it is not just women these days that visit salons but men are also becoming increasingly particular about grooming. Grooming for men involves activities such as nail filing, nail trimming, and cleaning cuticles & removing dead skin. Blogs and social sites also influence the need to visit salons and beauty parlors. This influence along with the latest trends seen online and on social media sites for beautifying nails is intensifying the use of nail accessories among consumers.
Self-care and maintaining hygiene leading to growth of the market
- Awareness is rising among consumers about self-care and maintaining proper hygiene. The awareness is also influenced by public gatherings, meetings, social visits & parties, and informal get togethers’ where people want to look good. Better self-care is being practiced with a view to maintain safety due to the risk of bacterial or fungal infections. Maintaining greater level of hygiene is also observed among school children practicing nail trimming regularly. This has led to fast paced growth in the nail accessories market.
North America considered the dominant region in the global nail accessories market
- In terms of region, the global nail accessories market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global nail accessories market in 2020. The market in North America is projected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period in countries such as the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, due to increase in older population indulging in foot and hand care, increase in number of suppliers, and advanced nail trimmer machines which do not hurt, all of which is projected to surge the sale of nail accessories in the coming years.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a considerable pace during the forecast period due to increasing party culture, formal meetings and informal events, increase in number of beauty salons, and rise in younger population in India, China, and other countries in Southeast Asia, which is expected to fuel the demand for nail accessories in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Nail Accessories Market
Major players operating in the market are likely to face tough competition during the forecasted timeline. Companies such as UFP Technology, Inc., Nail Superstore, DeEnterprises, and BUYnails.com are also coming up with new innovative products. Manufacturers are also working toward providing greater comfort levels to end-users and product development with respect to size, shape, color, metal used, safety, etc. Some of the key players operating in the global nail accessories include:
- UFP Technology, Inc. (Designnail)
- Nail Superstore
- Sally Beauty LLC
- LeChat Nails
Global Nail Accessories – Research Scope
Global Nail Accessories, Type
- Nail Filer
- Nail Clipper
- Cuticle Pusher
- Cuticle Nipper
- Nail Trimmer
- Nail Scissors
- Others (Nail Art Brushes, Nail Glue, etc.)
Global Nail Accessories, by Size
Global Nail Accessories, by Material
- Others (Plastic, etc.)
Global Nail Accessories, by Price Range
Global Nail Accessories, by Application
Global Nail Accessories, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Medical & Pharmacy Stores
- Others (Independent Retail Stores, etc.)
Global Nail Accessories, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!