Mushroom Beauty Products Market: Introduction
- Mushrooms are considered a traditional source of natural bioactive compounds and have lately been exploited for potential components in the beauty industry. Mushroom beauty products are natural beauty products made by using mushrooms as a major ingredient. Mushrooms are a rich source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. They can be beneficial in treating eczema, rosacea, breakouts, and contact dermatitis.
- In recent years, consumers are switching to natural products, which is likely to gain demand for mushroom beauty products. In addition, key players in the industry are introducing mushroom beauty products infused with other natural ingredients in attractive design and packaging styles that is likely to attract consumers across the globe.
Increasing Adoption of Specialized Beauty Products: A Key Driver
- Increasing awareness among consumers about the usage of mushroom beauty products owing to its several benefits and skin effectiveness is likely to drive the sales of the product. Presence of a strong consumer base who prefer natural products, surge in disposable income of consumers, skin experts recommending consumers to use mushroom beauty products over other products, along with key players offering mushroom beauty products with attractive discounts through several sales platforms are the major factors enhancing the demand for these beauty products in the market.
Strong Presence of Alternative Solutions: Restraint of the Market
- Mushroom beauty products are expensive for consumers which is expected to act as a barrier to the growth of the market in the coming years. Moreover, presence of several natural based beauty products made from different sources - herbs, flowers, fruits, and animal origin, may restrain the growth of the mushroom beauty products market in the next few years.
Asia Pacific to be a Potential Market for Mushroom Beauty Products
- The global mushroom beauty products market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The market in North America can be divided into the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Europe can be segregated into the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The mushroom beauty products market in South America can be segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to be a lucrative market for the growth of mushroom beauty products during the forecast period due to increasing usage of mushroom based products, rising popularity of organic mushroom beauty products in the region, and rising adoption rate of natural beauty products in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Mushroom Beauty Products Market
The global mushroom beauty products market is moderately fragmented in nature due to presence of several players across the globe. These players have adopted strategies such as new product development, acquisitions, mergers, and agreements to be competitive and expand their customer base in the market.
Key players operating in the global mushroom beauty products market are:
- Amorepacific US, Inc.
- Bare Escentuals, Inc.
- Healthy Lifestyle Brands, LLC.
- Jurlique International Pty Lt.
- Kate Somerville Skincare, LLC
- L'Oréal Paris
- Marianna Naturals Corp.
- Previse DermApothecary Skin Care
- Shiseido Co., Ltd.
- REN Clean Skincare
Global Mushroom Beauty Products Market: Research Scope
Global Mushroom Beauty Products Market, by Product
- Cream & Gel
- Oil & Liquids
- Peel, Powder, and Mask
- Face & Body Wash
- Others (Sticks, Serum, etc.)
Global Mushroom Beauty Products Market, by Pricing
- Low (below US$ 20)
- Medium (US$ 20–US$ 50)
- High (above US$ 50)
Global Mushroom Beauty Products Market, by End-user
Global Mushroom Beauty Products Market, by Age Group
- Gen Z
- Generation X
- Baby Boomers
- Silent Generation
Global Mushroom Beauty Products Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Websites
- Pharma & Specialty Stores
- Mega Retail Stores
- Others (Departmental Stores, Individual Stores, etc.)
The report on the global mushroom beauty products market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
Regional Analysis of Global Mushroom Beauty Products Market:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.