Global Muscle Stimulators Market: Introduction
- Muscle stimulator is a device that induces an electrical impulse to strengthen the weak muscles by triggering muscle contractions. It is also known as electrical muscle stimulator or neuromuscular electrical stimulator.
- It takes around 10,000 repetitions for a human brain to understand and learn to send messages to the muscles by shortest and quickest nerve pathway possible. Muscle stimulator helps to expedite the learning process and build a memory engram by repeating the contractions.
- Muscle stimulator has several advantages. It helps to reduce pain and offers non-evasive electrotherapy. It is portable, cheaper, and does not have any side effects, making it a good option for home care.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Muscle Stimulators Market Report
Key Drivers of Global Muscle Stimulators Market
- Increase in adoption of new and better technologies for chronic pain relief is projected to fuel the growth of the global muscle stimulators market
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the world’s population aged 60 or more is expected to increase from 900 million in 2015 to 2 billion in 2050. Increase in the geriatric population is likely to drive demand for muscle stimulators, which in turn is anticipated to augment the global market.
- Large number of people are interested in sports and fitness and this number is continuously increasing. This is projected to boost the growth of the global muscle stimulators market.
- Increasing number of physiotherapists prefer advanced electrotherapy techniques over regular techniques, which is likely to fuel the growth of the global muscle stimulation market
Restraints of Global Muscle Stimulators Market
- Increase in prices of muscle stimulators is projected to hamper the growth of the global muscle stimulators market, especially in the emerging economies
- There are strict government policies to regulate the use of these devices. Such devices should be used under the supervision of restorative specialists, without there can be a genuine stun, injury, or skin aggravation. Approval for techniques and introduction of new devices in the market are a challenge for the manufacturers because of strict government guidelines.
North America to Lead Global Muscle Stimulators Market
- In terms of region, the global muscle stimulators market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global muscle stimulators market in 2018. According to the WHO, in 2011, musculoskeletal ailments at the workplace cost US$ 213 Bn to the U.S., which is 1.4% of its gross domestic product (GDP). Increase in incidence of musculoskeletal disorders, presence of improved medical infrastructure, and acceptance of new technologies boost the growth of the muscle stimulators market in North America.
- Europe is the second largest market for muscle stimulators due to high disposable income and usage of the device in the field of sports medicine
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to increase in health & fitness awareness and acceptance of smart devices for maintaining good health
- Regions such as Latin America and Middle East & Africa are anticipated to be lucrative markets for muscle stimulators during the forecast period due to upgraded health care infrastructure. Moreover, lenient rules & regulations set by regulatory bodies in the region are expected to drive the market in these regions.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Muscle Stimulators Market, Ask for a Customized Report
Key Players Operating in Global Muscle Stimulators Market
- Zynex, Inc.
- DJO Global, Inc.
- Axiobionics, LLC
- RS Medical, Inc.
- NeuroMetrix, Inc.
- OMRON Corporation
- Mettler Electronics Corp.
- Zimmer MedizinSysteme GmbH
- BioMedical Life Systems, Inc.
- EMS Physio Ltd.
- Beurer North America, L.P.
- OG Wellness Technologies Co., Ltd.
Global Muscle Stimulators Market: Research Scope
Global Muscle Stimulators Market, by Product Type
- Spinal Cord Stimulator (SCS)
- Deep Brain Stimulator (DBS)
- Vagus Nerve Stimulator (VNS)
- Sacral Nerve Stimulator (SNS)
- Gastric Electric Stimulator (GES)
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES/EMS).
- Others (electrotherapy devices, combination devices, TNS, TMS, etc.)
Global Muscle Stimulators Market, by Application
- Pain Management
- Musculoskeletal Disorder Management
- Neurological Disorder Management
- Movement Disorder Management
Global Muscle Stimulators Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Physiotherapy Clinics
- Home Care Units
- Sports Clinics
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.