Global Multimodal Imaging Market: Overview
As multimodality imaging techniques overcome the limitations of independent techniques, they are extensively used in pre-clinical research. Moreover, in order to ensure a smooth grant process for the customers, the pre-clinical vendors are working with grant writers and researchers. This move has not only helped the market players gain revenue benefits but also enabled them to build a loyal customer base. The recent developments in multimodal imaging based on nanoparticles has also garnered extensive consumer attention.
The increasing use of multimodal imaging in drug discovery and in invasive and non-invasive surgical interventions encouraged the TMR analysts to conduct a holistic research on the multimodal imaging market. In its latest study, TMR highlights the key happenings in the market and gives a comprehensive analysis of the market’s evolution throughout the forecast period. It also details out the new opportunities and challenges in the multimodal imaging market.
To Know More about TMRs Unique Offerings for Multimodal Imaging Market, Request a Brochure here
Global Multimodal Imaging Market: New Developments and Competitive Analysis
The competitive landscape of the market is highly consolidated with a few leading enterprises occupying a massive market share. Recent advancements in molecular imaging have paved the way for the growth of the multimodal imaging market. A few developments in the multimodal imaging market are listed below:
- The development of optical fluorescence imaging (OFI) has gained immense popularity as one of the most significant real-time imaging techniques. It is extensively used to study molecular events and is increasingly deployed in imaging-guided surgery.
- Photoacoustic imaging is yet another evolving nob-invasive multimodal imaging technique. It is widely used in real-time imaging in both clinical and pre-clinical applications.
- In September 2018, Bruker Corporation introduced new preclinical PET/CT Si78r system. This system not only answers the latest needs of preclinical imaging scientists but also provides whole-body CT scan in less than seven seconds.
Some of the leading companies in the global multimodal imaging market include:
- Siemens AG
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- MR Solutions Ltd.
- Northridge Tri-Modality Imaging, Inc.
Global Multimodal Imaging Market: Key Drivers
There has been a subsequent rise in the adoption of advanced multimodal imaging tools in biotechnology companies. This is a result of the rising corporate funding by biopharmaceutical companies. The PET/CT technology in particular commands the highest share in the global multimodal imaging market due to its precision in characterization of tumors.
The developing countries provide the highest growth opportunities for the market’s expansion due to booming pre-clinical research and high presence of people with chronic illnesses. However, the regulatory hurdles in clinical imaging technologies may curtail the market’s growth. As a result, most of the small and medium-sized vendors focus on the pre-clinical multimodal imaging solutions.
Looking for Customized Insights to build your Business for Future, Ask for a Custom Report here
Global Multimodal Imaging Market: Regional Analysis
On the regional front, North America dominates the global multimodal imaging market due to a great access to healthcare facilities. Moreover, there has been a rise in the number of people suffering from illnesses such as cancer and neurological disorders leading to a high demand for multimodal imaging techniques. Asia Pacific is not too far in the race, when it comes to multimodal imaging techniques. Japan, China, and India are the leading contributors to the market’s growth in this region. This is mainly due to rising research pertaining to the development of new imaging techniques and progression in the healthcare industry.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.