Global Multimodal Imaging Market: Overview
As multimodality imaging techniques overcome the limitations of independent techniques, they are extensively used in pre-clinical research. Moreover, in order to ensure a smooth grant process for the customers, the pre-clinical vendors are working with grant writers and researchers. This move has not only helped the market players gain revenue benefits but also enabled them to build a loyal customer base. The recent developments in multimodal imaging based on nanoparticles has also garnered extensive consumer attention.
The increasing use of multimodal imaging in drug discovery and in invasive and non-invasive surgical interventions encouraged the TMR analysts to conduct a holistic research on the multimodal imaging market. In its latest study, TMR highlights the key happenings in the market and gives a comprehensive analysis of the market’s evolution throughout the forecast period. It also details out the new opportunities and challenges in the multimodal imaging market.
To Know More about TMRs Unique Offerings for Multimodal Imaging Market, Request a Brochure here
Global Multimodal Imaging Market: New Developments and Competitive Analysis
The competitive landscape of the market is highly consolidated with a few leading enterprises occupying a massive market share. Recent advancements in molecular imaging have paved the way for the growth of the multimodal imaging market. A few developments in the multimodal imaging market are listed below:
- The development of optical fluorescence imaging (OFI) has gained immense popularity as one of the most significant real-time imaging techniques. It is extensively used to study molecular events and is increasingly deployed in imaging-guided surgery.
- Photoacoustic imaging is yet another evolving nob-invasive multimodal imaging technique. It is widely used in real-time imaging in both clinical and pre-clinical applications.
- In September 2018, Bruker Corporation introduced new preclinical PET/CT Si78r system. This system not only answers the latest needs of preclinical imaging scientists but also provides whole-body CT scan in less than seven seconds.
Some of the leading companies in the global multimodal imaging market include:
- Siemens AG
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- MR Solutions Ltd.
- Northridge Tri-Modality Imaging, Inc.
Global Multimodal Imaging Market: Key Drivers
There has been a subsequent rise in the adoption of advanced multimodal imaging tools in biotechnology companies. This is a result of the rising corporate funding by biopharmaceutical companies. The PET/CT technology in particular commands the highest share in the global multimodal imaging market due to its precision in characterization of tumors.
The developing countries provide the highest growth opportunities for the market’s expansion due to booming pre-clinical research and high presence of people with chronic illnesses. However, the regulatory hurdles in clinical imaging technologies may curtail the market’s growth. As a result, most of the small and medium-sized vendors focus on the pre-clinical multimodal imaging solutions.
Looking for Customized Insights to build your Business for Future, Ask for a Custom Report here
Global Multimodal Imaging Market: Regional Analysis
On the regional front, North America dominates the global multimodal imaging market due to a great access to healthcare facilities. Moreover, there has been a rise in the number of people suffering from illnesses such as cancer and neurological disorders leading to a high demand for multimodal imaging techniques. Asia Pacific is not too far in the race, when it comes to multimodal imaging techniques. Japan, China, and India are the leading contributors to the market’s growth in this region. This is mainly due to rising research pertaining to the development of new imaging techniques and progression in the healthcare industry.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.