Multifunction Calibrators Market Introduction
- Multifunction calibrators are a type of battery operated, handheld devices that are utilized for measurement, calibration and sources physical and electrical parameters of instruments.
- Comparing parameters of instruments at their steady states with the standards and revising deviations, if any, are the essential functions of multifunction calibrators.
- Numerous organizations are concentrating on maintaining the operating condition of the multifunctional calibrators through planned maintenance schedule.
Multifunction Calibrators Market Dynamics
- Rising demand for on-site calibration services is a key factor driving the market.
- Increasing awareness regarding instrumentation services is anticipated to propel the demand for multifunction calibrators and thereby, boost the market.
- Moreover, industry owners in different sectors are focused on maintenance of safety at their workplaces in order to enhance operational efficiency. They are creating high alerts to maintain the operating conditions of equipment through periodic maintenance schedule of instruments.
- With growing competitive environment, there is an increasing need to maintain the accuracy of instruments. Therefore, industries are preferring predictive maintenance services over corrective maintenance services.
- Moreover, implementation of Internet of Things (IoT) in automation and process instrumentation has increased significantly due to a rise in the demand for real-time information across various industries
- Large scale industries are emphasizing on the expansion of their industrial operations. Thus, Big Data analytics, cloud-based services, wireless devices, and machine-to-machine communication are positively influencing these industries to analyze their operational efficiencies
- Increase in demand for real-time information has augmented the adoption of multifunction calibrators, which perform remote monitoring and self-contained field calibration
- However, high risk associated with the individual calibrators is expected to hamper the market
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Multifunction Calibrators Market: Segmentation Analysis
- Based on product, the multifunction calibrators market can be bifurcated into bench top multifunction calibrators, portable multifunction calibrators, handheld multifunction calibrators, desktop multifunction calibrators, and others
- The bench top multifunction calibrators segment accounted for a leading share of the multifunction calibrators market in 2018. The market share held by this segment is expected to decline considerably during the forecast period; however, the segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
- Based on application, the multifunction calibrators market can be divided into temperature measurement and calibration, electrical measurement and calibration, and pressure measurement and calibration
- Based on end-user, the multifunction calibrators market can be segmented into OEMs (original equipment manufacturers), third-party service providers, and in-house maintenance
- Third-party service providers are anticipated to be the primary end-users of multifunction calibrators across the world. The introduction of regulatory policies to maintain instrument accuracy and the need for accurate reporting as augmented the demand for multifunction calibrators, thereby driving the market.
- This industry segment is anticipated to gain market share and subsequently, maintain its leading position in the global market during the forecast period
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Multifunction Calibrators Market
- In terms of region, the global multifunction calibrators market can be classified into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is likely to dominate the global multifunction calibrators market from 2019 to 2027
- Additionally, the market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand significantly in the near future. Emerging economies, such as China and India, are expected to contribute significantly to the expansion of the multifunction calibrators market due to the introduction of regulatory policies regarding quality assurance in these countries. This is expected to be a major factor that drives the demand for multifunction calibrators, and thereby boost the market in the region.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global multifunction calibrators market was moderately fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- General Electric Company
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- Fluke Corporation
- AMETEK, Inc.
- Additel Corporation
- Transmille Ltd.
- Ralston Instruments
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Multifunction Calibrators Market”
Global Multifunction Calibrators Market: Research Scope
Multifunction Calibrators Market, by Product
- Bench-top Multifunction Calibrators
- Portable Multifunction Calibrators
- Handheld Multifunction Calibrators
- Desktop Multifunction Calibrators
Multifunction Calibrators Market, by Application
- Temperature Measurement and Calibration
- Electrical Measurement and Calibration
- Pressure Measurement and Calibration
Multifunction Calibrators Market, by End-user
- OEMs (original equipment manufacturers)
- Third-party Service Providers
- In-house Maintenance
Global Multifunction Calibrators Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.