Multi-Head Weighing Machines: Introduction
- Multi-head weighing machine, also known as combinatorial weighing machine is a computer-controlled machine primarily used to fill a package.
- Multi-head weighing machines are fast, accurate, and reliable and used in packing for both food and non-food products.
- Multi-head weighing machines are used for accurate and automatic weighing of multiple products used in different sectors. These machines are mainly used in food processing plants for packaging snacks, pasta, cereals, coffee beans, candies, poultry pieces, beef, and vegetables owing to its high technical capabilities and compact design.
- Multi-head weighing machines are also used in packaging of non-food products such as clips, screws, nails, and numerous small hardware items.
- The global multi-head weighing machines market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increase in demand for the machines from the food processing industry.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Multi-Head Weighing Machines Market: Dynamics
Global Multi-Head Weighing Machines Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Multi-head weighing machines increase the production efficiencies of the food processing and packaging industry; this is expected to increase their demand in the forthcoming years.
- Increasing automation and need to increase the efficiency of the entire packaging process, accurate weighing to eliminate excessive giveaway and reduce the set up time in the food processing industry is expected to boost the demand for multi-head weighing machines in the packaging industry during the forecast period.
- Growing consumption of beverages which includes health drinks and carbonated drinks in the food industry is projected to boost the demand for multi-head weighing machines around the world.
- The growth in international trade of food & beverages pushes the need for more products, which indirectly influences the demand for effective weighing solutions, such as multi-head weighing machines.
- Growing consumer preference for pre-packed snacks and meals is augmenting the demand for multi-head weighing machines.
- High installation and maintenance cost of a multi-head weighing machine is anticipated to hamper the market.
- Increasing shift in preference for packaging the products in glass bottles and plastic bottles and increasing government regulations regarding plastic usage is expected to hinder the multi-head weighing machines market globally.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Europe to Hold Leading Share of the Global Multi-Head Weighing Machines Market
- Europe is anticipated to witness maximum demand for multi-head weighing machines during the forecast period. Europe is the leading region in the multi-head weighing machines market globally in terms of consumption. North America is expected to hold the second largest share in the global multi-head weighing machines market due to the rapid adoption of new technology and advanced products in the region.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly growing market for multi-head filling machines. This is primarily due to rapid industrialization in the region. China and India are key markets in Asia Pacific primarily due to increase in shift toward hygienic products and healthy drinks such as organic fruit juices and sugar-free liquid refreshments in these countries.
Global Multi-Head Weighing Machines Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Multi-Head Weighing Machines Market
Numerous local, regional, and international players operate in the multi-head weighing machines market. Hence, the market is fairly fragmented. The degree of competition among market players is also high. Manufacturers of multi-head weighing machines are adopting new product development strategies to cater to the needs of different end-users. For instance, in May 2017, Yamato Scale GmbH, a provider of packaging solutions, launched an automatic multi-head weighing machine which is capable of packaging loose products. Key players operating in the global multi-head weighing machines market are:
- Aja Ltd.
- Comek S.r.l.
- Dm Packaging Group S.r.l.
- ExaktaPack España S.L.
- IMA Group
- ISHIDA CO., LTD.
- Laurijsen Weegautomaten Dongen B.V.
- Marel Food Systems
- MULTIPOND Wägetechnik GmbH
- Multiweigh GmbH
- Ohlson Packaging, Inc.
- PFM Group
- Scanvaegt Systems A/S
- Yamato Scale GmbH
Global Multi-Head Weighing Machines Market: Research Scope
Global Multi-Head Weighing Machines Market Segmentation, by Type
- Linear Multi-head Weighing Machine
- Rotary Multi-head Weighing Machine
Global Multi-Head Weighing Machines Market Segmentation, by Industry
- Food & Beverages
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Chemical & Lubricants
- Others (Manufacturing, Industrial Packaging etc.)
Global Multi-Head Weighing Machines Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.