Multi-Head Weighing Machines: Introduction
- Multi-head weighing machine, also known as combinatorial weighing machine is a computer-controlled machine primarily used to fill a package.
- Multi-head weighing machines are fast, accurate, and reliable and used in packing for both food and non-food products.
- Multi-head weighing machines are used for accurate and automatic weighing of multiple products used in different sectors. These machines are mainly used in food processing plants for packaging snacks, pasta, cereals, coffee beans, candies, poultry pieces, beef, and vegetables owing to its high technical capabilities and compact design.
- Multi-head weighing machines are also used in packaging of non-food products such as clips, screws, nails, and numerous small hardware items.
- The global multi-head weighing machines market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increase in demand for the machines from the food processing industry.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Multi-Head Weighing Machines Market: Dynamics
Global Multi-Head Weighing Machines Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Multi-head weighing machines increase the production efficiencies of the food processing and packaging industry; this is expected to increase their demand in the forthcoming years.
- Increasing automation and need to increase the efficiency of the entire packaging process, accurate weighing to eliminate excessive giveaway and reduce the set up time in the food processing industry is expected to boost the demand for multi-head weighing machines in the packaging industry during the forecast period.
- Growing consumption of beverages which includes health drinks and carbonated drinks in the food industry is projected to boost the demand for multi-head weighing machines around the world.
- The growth in international trade of food & beverages pushes the need for more products, which indirectly influences the demand for effective weighing solutions, such as multi-head weighing machines.
- Growing consumer preference for pre-packed snacks and meals is augmenting the demand for multi-head weighing machines.
- High installation and maintenance cost of a multi-head weighing machine is anticipated to hamper the market.
- Increasing shift in preference for packaging the products in glass bottles and plastic bottles and increasing government regulations regarding plastic usage is expected to hinder the multi-head weighing machines market globally.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Europe to Hold Leading Share of the Global Multi-Head Weighing Machines Market
- Europe is anticipated to witness maximum demand for multi-head weighing machines during the forecast period. Europe is the leading region in the multi-head weighing machines market globally in terms of consumption. North America is expected to hold the second largest share in the global multi-head weighing machines market due to the rapid adoption of new technology and advanced products in the region.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly growing market for multi-head filling machines. This is primarily due to rapid industrialization in the region. China and India are key markets in Asia Pacific primarily due to increase in shift toward hygienic products and healthy drinks such as organic fruit juices and sugar-free liquid refreshments in these countries.
Global Multi-Head Weighing Machines Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Multi-Head Weighing Machines Market
Numerous local, regional, and international players operate in the multi-head weighing machines market. Hence, the market is fairly fragmented. The degree of competition among market players is also high. Manufacturers of multi-head weighing machines are adopting new product development strategies to cater to the needs of different end-users. For instance, in May 2017, Yamato Scale GmbH, a provider of packaging solutions, launched an automatic multi-head weighing machine which is capable of packaging loose products. Key players operating in the global multi-head weighing machines market are:
- Aja Ltd.
- Comek S.r.l.
- Dm Packaging Group S.r.l.
- ExaktaPack España S.L.
- IMA Group
- ISHIDA CO., LTD.
- Laurijsen Weegautomaten Dongen B.V.
- Marel Food Systems
- MULTIPOND Wägetechnik GmbH
- Multiweigh GmbH
- Ohlson Packaging, Inc.
- PFM Group
- Scanvaegt Systems A/S
- Yamato Scale GmbH
Global Multi-Head Weighing Machines Market: Research Scope
Global Multi-Head Weighing Machines Market Segmentation, by Type
- Linear Multi-head Weighing Machine
- Rotary Multi-head Weighing Machine
Global Multi-Head Weighing Machines Market Segmentation, by Industry
- Food & Beverages
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Chemical & Lubricants
- Others (Manufacturing, Industrial Packaging etc.)
Global Multi-Head Weighing Machines Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.