Multi-Head Filling Machines: Introduction
- Multi-head filling machines are primarily used to fill bags, pouches, bottles, or other containers. These machines consist of syringes connected to nozzles. The type and size of the nozzle depends on the liquid to be filled.
- Multi-head filling machines have one special feature - packaging manufacturers are able to customize the number of filling heads in the machine to match their filling needs.
- Multi-head filling machines use different types of containers such as plastic bottles, glass bottles and jars, paperboard boxes, cartons, paper or plastic bags, and metal cans to fill various types of liquid materials (from very thin liquids to semi-liquid products). Thus, the type of container is decided depending on the type of liquid.
- Multi-head filling machines are used to fill granular, powdered, and even liquid based products. These machines are used more dynamically in the context of products such as ointment, paste, honey, sauces, and various other related products.
- The global multi-head filling machines market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to the increase in demand for multi-head filling machines in different industries such as beverages, chemical, and pharmaceuticals.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Multi-Head Filling Machines Market: Dynamics
Global Multi-Head Filling Machines Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Multi-head filling machines ease up the assembly line process, increase the efficiency of the entire packaging process by minimizing human errors, and reduce the set up time along with increasing the precision and accuracy during the filling process. This is expected to boost the demand for multi-head filling machines in the packaging industry during the forecast period.
- Rise in consumption of beverages such as carbonated drinks and health drinks is anticipated to boost the demand for multi-head filling machines around the world.
- Growing demand for accurate filling from food & beverage packaging is a major factor driving the efforts of manufacturers in the multi-head filling machines field. This is estimated to propel the global multi-head filling machines market.
- The packaging industry is projected to play an important role in augmenting the global multi-head filling machines market in the next few years due to the increase in penetration of innovative packaging products, and rising penetration of small pack sizes.
- Additionally, growing preference for smaller pack sizes is expected to propel the demand for efficient filling solutions which in turn is expected to boost the multi head filling machines market.
- Rise in consumer preference for pre-packed meals and snacks is augmenting the demand for multi-head filling machines.
- Increasing technological advancement in the filling process and increasing automation in the filing process is projected to propel the market growth globally.
- A multi-head filling machine is an automatic device; skilled labor is required to use or operate it. This increases the labor cost, thereby adversely impacting the demand for multi-head filling machines.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Asia Pacific to Witness Rapid Growth in the Global Multi-Head Filling Machines Market
- According to L'Oréal, Asia Pacific accounts for major share of demand for luxury products and skincare products across the globe. India and China are key countries of the market in Asia Pacific primarily due to the increase in shift toward healthy drinks such as sugar-free liquid refreshments and organic fruit juices in these countries.
- According to the International Wine and Spirits Record (IWSR), wine imports in China are projected to rise by 8% in 2019. Increase in demand for wines is expected to create an indirect demand for multi-head filling machines among manufacturers.
Global Multi-Head Filling Machines Market: Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Multi-Head Filling Machines Market
Numerous local, regional, and international players operate in the multi-head filling machines market. Hence, the multi-head filling machines market is fairly fragmented and the bargaining power of suppliers is low. The degree of competition among market players is also high. Multi-head filling machines manufacturers are adopting two vital strategies: new product development and acquisition to cater to the filling needs of different end-users. For instance, in January 2019, Smurfit Kappa Group, provider of packaging solutions, launched a triple head automatic filling machine which is capable of filling up to 45 containers per minute. Key players operating in the global multi-head filling machines market are:
- Tenco srl
- Inline Filling Systems Inc.
- Smurfit Kappa Group Plc
- TGP Packaging Private Limited
- PER-FIL Industries
- JDA PROGRESS INDUSTRIES
- Accutek Packaging
- Brothers Pharmamach
- Oden Machinery
- KBW Packaging Ltd
Global Multi-Head Filling Machines Market: Research Scope
Global Multi-Head Filling Machines Market Segmentation, by Machine Type
- Liquid filling machine
- Paste filling machine
- Powder filling machine
- Granular filling machine
Global Multi-Head Filling Machines Market Segmentation, by Filler Type
- Vacuum fillers
- Piston fillers
- Spray fillers
Global Multi-Head Filling Machines Market Segmentation, by Industry
- Food & Beverages
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Chemical & Lubricants
- Others (Manufacturing, Industrial Packaging etc.)
Global Multi-Head Filling Machines Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.