Mulcher Attachment Equipment Introduction
- Mulching is a land clearing method which uses a single machine to cut, grind, and clear vegetation. A mulching machine, also known as a forestry mulcher, brush cutter, or masticator, uses a rotary drum equipped with steel chipper tools to shred vegetation.
- Mulcher attachment equipment are attached to excavators, skid steers, forestry tractors, graders, and other types of heavy equipment to cut, grind, and clear vegetation.
- Mulcher attachment equipment use compressive force to grind, cut, and clear vegetation. Mulcher attachment equipment are used in various applications such as road side maintenance, forestry, hydroseeding, land clearing in the oil & gas industry, brush and clearing forests after harvesting wood, maintaining of power and communication lines, eliminating piles of woody debris that farmers have accumulated, etc.
- The global mulcher attachment equipment market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to their increased demand from agriculture and oil & gas applications.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Mulcher Attachment Equipment Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Mulcher Attachment Equipment Market
- Expansion of infrastructure and construction industries in developed as well as developing countries is a major factor predicted to fuel the mulcher attachment equipment market in the near future.
- Incorporation of technology in the features of mulcher attachment equipment and rising adoption of technologically advanced mulcher attachment equipment in developing countries is anticipated to drive the global mulcher attachment equipment market.
- Increasing adoption of mulcher attachment equipment in forestry management and municipal vegetation is further boosting the mulcher attachment equipment market.
- Rise in the use of mulcher attachment equipment in industrial and commercial applications such as in oil & gas, building and construction, and agriculture is another key factor boosting the expansion of the market.
- Mulcher attachment equipment are cost-effective, provide high productivity, easy maintenance, and convenient replacement of spare parts, have low noise pollution, low energy consumption, and a long lifecycle. This expected to propel the demand for mulcher attachment equipment during the forecast period.
- High cost of mulcher attachment equipment is a major factor expected to hinder the market in the next few years.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Asia Pacific to Account for Major Share of the Mulcher Attachment Equipment Market
- In terms of region, the global mulcher attachment equipment market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Asia Pacific is a dominant market for mulcher attachment equipment, where India and China are the key markets in the region.
- In terms of demand, India and China are expected to account for over 50% share of the mulcher attachment equipment market in Asia Pacific in 2019. This is primarily due to expansion of farms across countries in the region.
- North America dominated the global mulcher attachment equipment market and accounted for a notable share due to the presence of well-established and technologically advanced manufacturers in the region.
- Demand for mulcher attachment equipment is rising in Middle East & Africa due to increasing infrastructural development and increasing aggressive farming techniques and oil & gas plants.
Mulcher Attachment Equipment Market- Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Mulcher Attachment Equipment Market
Numerous local, regional, and international players manufacture mulcher attachment equipment. Hence, the mulcher attachment equipment market is rather fragmented; intensity of competition is high among these players. Rapid technological advancements have led to a threat of substitution in the mulcher attachment equipment market. Key players operating in the global mulcher attachment equipment market include:
- Bandit Industries, Inc.
- CNH Industrial America LLC
- DENIS CIMAF Inc.
- Dougherty Forestry Manufacturing
- FAE GROUP S.p.A.
- Fecon, Inc.
- Lamtrac Global Inc.
- Loftness Manufacturing
- MORBARK, LLC.
- PRINOTH AG
- SEPPI M. S.p.A.
- Serrat Trituradoras
- Tigercat International Inc.
- Ventura Group USA
- Vermeer Corporation
Mulcher Attachment Equipment Market: Research Scope
Mulcher Attachment Equipment Market Segmentation – by Vehicle Type
- Compact Track Loaders
- Skid Steers
Mulcher Attachment Equipment Market Segmentation – by Capacity
- Up to 110 HP
- 110 to 200 HP
- 200 – 350 HP
- More than 350 HP
Mulcher Attachment Equipment Market Segmentation – by Application
- Infrastructure or Road Construction
- Land Clearing
- Right-of-way Maintenance
- Special Applications
Mulcher Attachment Equipment Market Segmentation - by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!