Global Mucosal Atomization Devices Market: Overview
Mucosal atomization devices are primarily used to deliver drugs through nasal mucosa for treating chronic diseases such as allergic rhinitis and sinusitis. The nasal route is being preferred increasingly by the medical sector as it allows rapid absorption of the therapeutics and offers superior efficiency. The popularity of mucosal atomization devices is on the rise as it provides a very solid alternative to the traditional needle-based injection drug delivery method. The shortcomings of the traditional method along with the fear among the patients have been imperative to such a rapid rise of the global mucosal atomization devices market.
To Know the Scope of our Report Get a Brochure on Mucosal Atomization Devices Market
Global Mucosal Atomization Devices Market: Notable Developments
Some of the notable developments in the global mucosal atomization devices market are given below:
- In May 2015, DeVilbiss announced that the company has launched an improved version of DeVilbiss iFill® Personal Oxygen Station. The company put a lot of work to completely overhaul the previous design flaws and reintroduced the product to cater to increasing demand.
- In July 2015, Drive Medical Inc. announced that the company has acquired DeVilbiss Healthcare. The acquisition provided Medical Drive with a strong brand name under its control that has been one of the fastest developing manufacturers of mucosal atomization devices.
- In October 2018, Teleflex, another prominent name in the global mucosal atomization devices market announced that the company has taken over Essential Medical Inc., an Exton based company.
Global Mucosal Atomization Devices Market: Drivers and Restraints
There are several factors that are influencing the growth of the global mucosal atomization devices market. Mucosal atomization devices are ideal alternatives for delivering drugs through nasal route. The most promising growth factor for the market has been the non-invasive nature of these devices. End-use customers are increasingly preferring such non-invasive devices over their counterparts as it offers them a chance of quicker recovery and also it is a less painful option. Naturally, this has helped in the contributing the development of the market. Another important driving factor for the growth of the market has been the quicker delivery of the medication. Mucosal atomization devices help in faster delivery of medication in the bloodstream thus reducing the time for the therapeutics to act on the concerned medical issue. As these drugs directly enter the bloodstream, they avoid first-pass metabolism and give quicker results. Also, as mentioned before, due to the non-invasive nature, the drug administration is also quite easy. Such benefits have helped in fueling the adoption of mucosal atomization devices and push the development of the market.
Another important factor that has considerably helped in the growth of the mucosal atomization devices market is their affordability. These devices are innovative, reliable, and highly efficient for drug administration and are quickly becoming popular in the healthcare sector.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Global Mucosal Atomization Devices Market: Geographical Outlook
Geographically speaking, the global mucosal atomization devices market is divided into seven key segments namely North America, Latin America, South Asia, Europe, Oceania, East Asia, and the Middle East and Africa. The global market is currently led by the North America region due to technologically developed healthcare infrastructure. Europe mucosal atomization devices market is also on the rise as there has been a considerable growth in the adoption of drug delivery devices. On the other hand, the development of the Asia Pacific mucosal atomization devices market is driven due to the launch of various new and efficient medical equipment and devices at regular intervals.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.