Modular Kitchen Appliances Market: Introduction
- The global modular kitchen appliances market is anticipated to show significant growth, driven by growing preference for energy-efficient modular kitchen appliances. Technological development and product line extensions are making modular kitchen appliances more attractive. Increasing brand popularity is encouraging manufacturers to enhance customer engagement with their product and brand which is anticipated to improve the growth of the global modular kitchen appliances market in the coming years.
- Growing demand for efficient and space-saving storage that optimizes usage of small areas is anticipated to boost product demand. These kitchen appliances provide convenient storage space for essential kitchen commodities such as groceries, utensils, and appliances.
Key Drivers of the Global Modular Kitchen Appliances Market
- Increasing spending on the interior design of kitchens and efficient kitchen products is the major driver of the global modular kitchen appliances market. Increasing disposable income leading to spending on home beautification and adoption of smart appliances also encourages the overall market of modular kitchen appliances.
- Technological advancements in products is also an encouraging factor for the growth of the modular kitchen appliances market. Manufacturers involved in the modular kitchen appliances market are focusing on product development through increased investment in R&D to enhance product features and improve product efficiency. Additionally, open kitchens are becoming popular among household consumers which also supports market growth.
Modular Kitchen Appliances Market Anticipated to Create Attractive Opportunities in Future
- Growing demand for smart appliances for modular kitchens and other innovative products is anticipated to create lucrative opportunities for manufacturers during the forecast period. The rising demand for smart appliances with features such as user-friendly interface and aesthetic design is expected to surge the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
High Cost of Appliances Expected to Obstruct the Overall Modular Kitchen Appliances Market
- Currently, high production cost is the major deterrent faced by modular kitchen appliance manufacturers. Both product cost and maintenance cost of several smart kitchen appliances are high compared to traditional appliances, which is expected to affect the global market during the forecast period. The kitchen appliances available in the market are very expensive which makes it unaffordable for middle-class consumers. This is anticipated to obstruct the growth of the modular kitchen appliances market during the forecast period.
North America and Europe Anticipated to Dominate the Global Modular Kitchen Appliances Market
- North America and Europe dominate the global modular kitchen appliances market owing to presence of major manufacturers of modular kitchen appliances who provide a wide range of products. Several countries in Europe exhibit significant production and consumption of these appliances.
- Increasing disposable income and growing preference for kitchen appliances in several emerging countries across Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa is anticipated to lead to significant growth of the market in the near future. Rapid industrialization and urbanization are also major factors driving the modular kitchen appliances market across these regions.
Key Players Operating in the Global Modular Kitchen Appliances Market
The global modular kitchen appliances market is highly concentrated across major manufacturers who account for around 20% - 25% share of the overall modular kitchen appliances market. Global brands are focusing on expanding their business across the globe to cater to the increasing regional demand for kitchen appliances. A few of the key manufacturers operating in the global modular kitchen appliances market are:
- IKEA Systems B.V
- Gyan Overseas
- Häfele GmbH & Co KG
- Robert Bosch
- LG Electronics
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Modular Kitchen Appliances Market, ask for a customized report
Global Modular Kitchen Appliances Market: Research Scope
Global Modular Kitchen Appliances Market, by Product Type
- Built-in Hobs
- Built-in Oven
- Built-in Microwaves
- Built-in Dishwasher
- Built-in Barbeque
- Built-in Refrigerator
Global Modular Kitchen Appliances Market, by End-user
Global Modular Kitchen Appliances Market, by Distribution Channel
- Hypermarket/ Supermarket
- Specialty Stores
Global Modular Kitchen Appliances Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.