Mobile Imaging Services Market
Mobile Imaging Services Market (Product Type: X-ray, CT, Ultrasound, MRI, PET/CT, Bone Densitometry, and Mammography; End User: Hospitals and Private Clinics, Home Healthcare Service Providers, Rehabilitation Centers, Geriatric Care and Hospice Agencies, Sports Organizations, Military Institutions and Prisons) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2019 - 2027
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global mobile imaging services market for the historical period 2017–2018 and forecast period 2019–2027, rise in demand for vehicle bound mobile imaging units due to their numerous advantages over fixed imaging equipment, and awareness programs by governments and NGOs are projected to drive the global mobile imaging services market during the forecast period
- According to the report, the global mobile imaging services market was valued at US$ 12,510.7 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 2.7% from 2019 to 2027
Rise in demand for vehicle bound mobile imaging units due to their numerous advantages over fixed imaging equipment: Key Drivers and Restraints
- The importance of medical imaging systems is growing day by day owing to their increasing applications in the field of neurology, cardiology and in women's health. This is also increasing burden on the service providers who are dependent on their fixed imaging modalities, thus arising the need for the mobile medical imaging systems. Moreover, increase in the number of screening procedures to be performed, smaller hospitals and private clinics are finding it difficult to afford the expensive imaging equipment, since their patient loads doesn’t justify the costs of a fixed unit. Thus the service providers are looking out for the mobile vehicles as a reasonable option.
- Use of mobile imaging modalities overcome the demerit of a fixed imaging equipment such as initial capital investment involved in the installation of an equipment, which is very difficult to remove once installed. The other important factors responsible for rise in demand for mobile imaging systems include decrease in the waiting list and easy accessibility. Mobile imaging services can be shared between various healthcare and also allow relocation of the units based on the fixed schedule or patient load in each facility. By doing this, the facilities can benefit from the improved patient care and revenue associated with the unit.
Mobile Imaging Modalities Require Frequent Maintenance, and also Incurs Transportation cost which are the Major reasons Impeding the Market Growth
- Maintenance of mobile imaging modalities is an important factor due to the stresses the equipment has to undergo in moving the trailer/vehicle/van of vibration, torque, shock, lateral and vertical movements. This also requires more frequent check on quality assurance. Transportation costs, insurance, fuel, and mileage and, which are not associated with a fixed site, increased downtime for site travel, increased claustrophobia incidents associated with limited interior space, are some of the major factors restraining the market. Extreme temperatures in summer and winter may also affect the operability of the imaging units leading to delay in scans. Moreover, wireless connectivity problems may also hinder mobile medical imaging systems. Also, due to these constraints, there has been increased adoption of portable and refurbished imaging systems further hindering the mobile imaging services market.
Global Mobile Imaging Services Market: Competitive Landscape
- This report profiles major players in the global mobile imaging services market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments
- The global mobile imaging services market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a number of international as well as regional players
- Leading players operating in the global mobile imaging services market are
- Accurate Imaging, Inc.
- Atlantic Medical Imaging
- Alliance HealthCare Services
- Center For Diagnostic Imaging
- Cobalt Health
- DMS Health Technologies
- InHealth Group
- INTERIM DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING, LLC.
- First Coast Mobile Imaging, Inc.
- Nuffield Health
Global Mobile Imaging Services Market: Key Developments
Key players in the global mobile imaging services market are engaged in regulatory approvals, technologically advanced products, launch of new products, and acquisition & collaborative agreements with other companies. These strategies are likely to fuel the growth of the global mobile imaging services market. A few expansion strategies adopted by players operating in the global mobile imaging services market are:
- Atlantic Medical Imaging announced the merger of the company’s medical imaging business with Tilton Dynamic Imaging, a New Jersey-based patient care and service provider. This strategy would help Atlantic Medical Imaging to expand its product distribution to new patients, physicians and healthcare service providers. This alliance would also enhance the company’s expertise in the area of personal injury. The new offices set up for the combined practice of these two companies would be located in the Atlantic, Ocean, Cape May and Monmouth counties.
The report on the global mobile imaging services market discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of manufacturers of mobile imaging services. The competitive landscape section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and a company market share analysis of key players operating in the global mobile imaging services market.
TMR’s report on the global mobile imaging services market studies past as well as current growth trends and opportunities to gain valuable insights of these indicators of the market during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027. The report provides revenue of the global mobile imaging services market for the period 2017–2027, considering 2018 as the base year and 2027 as the forecast year. The report also provides the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the global mobile imaging services market during the forecast period.
The report has been prepared after an extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research involved bulk of research efforts, wherein analysts carried out interviews with industry leaders and opinion makers. Extensive secondary research involved referring to key players’ product literature, annual reports, press releases, and relevant documents to understand the global mobile imaging services market.
Secondary research also included Internet sources, statistical data from government agencies, websites, company presentations, sales data, and trade associations. Analysts have employed a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches to study various phenomenon in the global mobile imaging services market.
The report includes an elaborate executive summary, along with a snapshot of the growth behavior of various segments included in the scope of the study. Furthermore, the report sheds light on the changing competitive dynamics in the global mobile imaging services market. These indices serve as valuable tools for existing market players as well as for entities interested in entering the global mobile imaging services market.
The report delves into the competitive landscape of the global mobile imaging services market. Key players operating in the global mobile imaging services market have been identified, and each one of these has been profiled for distinguishing business attributes. Company overview, financial standings, recent developments, and SWOT are some of the attributes of players in the global mobile imaging services market that have been profiled in this report.
Key Questions Answered in Global Mobile Imaging Services Market Report
- What is the scope of growth of imaging services companies in the global mobile imaging services market?
- What will be the Y-o-Y growth of the global mobile imaging services market between 2019 and 2027?
- What is the influence of changing trends in technologies on the global mobile imaging services market?
- Will North America continue to be the most profitable market for mobile imaging services providers?
- Which factors are anticipated to hamper the growth of the global mobile imaging services market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies in the global mobile imaging services market?
A unique research methodology has been utilized by TMR to conduct comprehensive research on the growth of the global mobile imaging services market and arrive at conclusions on its growth prospects. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the drawn conclusions.
Secondary methods referred to by analysts during the production of the global mobile imaging services market report include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and industry white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the production of TMR’s study on the mobile imaging services market as primary methods.
These primary and secondary methods have provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from the mobile imaging services market leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases enabled this report to address specific details and questions about the global mobile imaging services market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the revenues for each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in reaching TMR’s estimates on future prospects of the global mobile imaging services market more reliably and accurately.
Regional Segmentation of Mobile Imaging Services Market
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Global Mobile Imaging Services Market – Segmentation