Global Miticides Market Outlook
Insects are considered as one of the most diverse species living on earth. Though the majority of insects provides benefits to the environment, there are insects which pose threat to entire countries or regions. For instance, tsetse fly that puts about 100 million people and 60 million head of cattle at risk in sub-Saharan Africa due to the transmission of trypanosomiasis. According to statistics, Herbivorous insects have been destroying one-fifth of the world's total crop production annually. Precautions are to be taken on preventing and killing off these kinds of insects. Some of the harmful bugs or insects are: Aphids, Spider Mits, Colorado potato beetle, Caterpillars etc. Miticides are one those chemical pesticides that are effective against these kinds of mites posing threat to the plants.
Global Miticides Market: Reasons for Covering this Title
The proportion of herbicides and insecticides consumption increased rapidly over the rising concerns over protections of plants and crops from insects and mites which capable of affecting the growth of crops. Mits are being considered as one of the most threatening garden pests which are difficult to control. These tiny arthropods include spiders and ticks. Mits population grows rapidly when the temperature is high and the humidity is way too law. Since these mites are tiny and difficult to detect, one realizes the presence of mites only when plants are affected drastically in most cases. Miticides play an important role in controlling the growth of mites in plants. Miticides are the chemical agent that help to kill the mites. Though there are several types of miticides available in the market, the main function of miticides is to ward off the mites from garden plants.
Global Miticides: Market Segmentation
On the basis of crop type, the global Miticides market has been segmented as –
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Cereals & Grains
- Oilseeds & Pulses
On the basis of Application, the global Miticides market has been segmented as –
- Foliar Spray
- Soil Treatment
On the basis of the types, the global Miticides market has been segmented as –
- Biological Miticides
- Chemical Miticides
On the basis of the form, the global Miticides market has been segmented as –
Global Miticides Market: Key Takeaway
Herbicides and Insecticides are being considered as the main dominating segments in the global pesticides market. Moreover, the Home & Garden accounts the higher share of consumption in the insecticides segment which paves an opportunity for Miticides market. China is being considered as the major producer and exporter of insecticides and other types of pesticides.
Global Miticides Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global Miticides market are FMC Corporation, United Phosphorus, Inc., Syngenta, Gowan, BASF, Bayer, Monsanto Company, Mantis Plant Protection among others
Key Trends: Global Miticides Market
Major shareholding companies for Miticides have been strategizing on coming up with innovative products catering to the varying needs. The companies are also acquiring establishments dealing with miticides business.
Global Miticides Market: Key Developments
- In the year 2017, FMC Corporation, announced the acquisition of a significant portion of DuPont's Crop Protection business.
- In the year 2018, United Phosphorus Ltd, expanded its product offering by launching two new insecticides among which one is Miticides in the Indian market on June 6.
- In the year 2013, Monsanto completed the acquisition of Climate Corporation. The company focuses on providing farmers with critical information about factors affecting the growth of their crops.
Opportunities for Miticides Market Participants
Gardening is being practiced in the majority of households in several major parts of North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific. Owing to the fact, gardening requires high maintenance factors, helps trigger the demand for miticides products in these regions.
Brief Approach to Research
A modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology will be followed to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the applications, types, forms, and end uses of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the Miticides market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the Miticides market and its potential
- Miticides Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the Miticides market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major Miticides market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the Miticides market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.