Global miRNA Sequencing and Assay Market: Overview
Lately, miRNA sequencing and assay is gaining traction in the global miRNA sequencing and assay market. Rising number of research on genomics is likely to play a role in the expansion of the global miRNA and assay market during the forecast period 2018 to 2016.
An upcoming Transparency Market Research (TMR) report, shares precise insights on size, share, trend and growth factors of the global miRNA sequencing and assay market. This reports provides details on restraints, drivers, and notable development that has taken place in recent times in the global miRNA sequencing and assay market.
Identify the Key Factors that will drive your Company’s Growth. Request a Brochure of this Report here
Global miRNA Sequencing and Assay Market: Notable Developments
Some notable developments in the area of miRNA sequencing and genomics are as follows.
- In June 2019, GeneNews announces that it has entered into a five year agreement with Oncore Pharma to conduct GeneNews colorectal cancer tests away from US and Canada. Oncore and its collaborators will commercialize ColonSentry diagnosis across the globe except US and Canada.
- In June 2019, Sweden based start-up Cartana entered into an agreement to incorporate its situ RNA sequencing technology with microfluidic processor technology of Lunaphore technologies. Together they are believed to create automating sequences and imaging process.
Some of the major players in the global miRNA sequencing and assay market include, Lexogen, Rosetta Genomics Ltd., HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Meridian Bioscience, Inc, New England Biolabs, Inc., Takara Bio Inc., QiagenN.V., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Global miRNA Sequencing and Assay Market: Drivers & Restraints
Factors driving the global miRNA sequencing and assay market are as follows.
Technological advancement to augment miRNA Sequencing and Assay Market
Rising technological advancement in healthcare sector paves way for government to support genomics study by funding the research activities, this drives the global miRNA sequencing and assay market. Moreover, prevalence of target oriented therapies increases the demand for sequencing and assay, thus, pushing the global miRNA sequencing and assay market to expand in the near future.
Additionally, rising occurrence of various types of cancer and complexities involved in diagnosis and treatment of certain types of cancer is projected to drive the global miRNA sequencing and assay market in the approaching years. S
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Report here
Increasing Neurological Diseases to Boost Growth
Genomics is gaining traction as a mainstream medicine due to its ability to identify disease and provide therapies based on genetics study. Over the year, there has been rise in the number of neurological disorder. This increases demand for customized medicines which need understanding of diseases at a molecular level. Thus, the global miRNA sequencing and assay market in the forthcoming years.
Unavailability of skilled professionals is likely to hinder the growth in the global miRNA sequencing and assay market during the forecast period.
Nevertheless, advanced technology in genomics and rising patient awareness on precision medicines are expected to drive the global miRNA sequencing and assay market towards a stellar growth in the upcoming years.
Global miRNA Sequencing and Assay Market: Geographical Analysis
The gobal miRNA sequencing and assay market is divided into five major regions , they are North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa. Among these, North America held the major share in the global miRNA sequencing and assay market in 2018. North America is projected to continue to dominate the global miRNA sequencing and assay market in the upcoming years. The growth in this region can be attributed to growing research activities in genomics and RNA biology.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.