Global Mineral Trioxide Aggregate Market: Introduction
- Mineral trioxide aggregate (MTA) is a dental material with biocompatibility properties to oral and dental tissues. MTA was developed for dental root repair in endodontic treatment and it is formulated from commercial Portland cement, combined with bismuth oxide powder for radiopacity.
- Mineral trioxide aggregate is used to create apical plugs during apexification, repairing root perforations in root canal therapy, treating internal root resorption, and pulp capping
Global Mineral Trioxide Aggregate Market: Key Trends
- The global mineral trioxide aggregate market is driven by rise in number of dental visits and increase in number of dental clinics across the world
- Increase in incidence of dental caries & other periodontal diseases, high demand for cosmetic dentistry, and rise in awareness about dentistry among people through various dental awareness campaigns are projected to propel the global mineral trioxide aggregate market during the forecast period.
Global Mineral Trioxide Aggregate Market Segmentation
- In terms of type, the global mineral trioxide aggregate market can be bifurcated into gray and white. The white segment accounted for major share of the global market in 2020. White MTA is used for lateral perforation or coronal perforation in anterior teeth.
- Based on application, the global mineral trioxide aggregate market can be classified into retrograde filling, perforation repair, apexification, vital pulp therapy, and others. The perforation repair segment held the largest market share in 2020. Mineral trioxide aggregate (MTA) is commonly used to seal perforations because of its biocompatibility and sealability.
North America accounted for Major Share of Global Market
- North America is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period due to increase in incidence of dental diseases and growth of the dental care industry. Additionally, surge in number of dental clinics and practitioners in the U.S. is anticipated to augment the market in North America.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to rise in prevalence of dental diseases and increase in the geriatric population
Key Players Operating in Global Mineral Trioxide Aggregate Market
Major players operating in the global mineral trioxide aggregate market are:
- Ultradent Products, Inc.
- Avalon Biomed, Inc.
- Pyrax Polymars
- Coltene Group
- Dengen Dental
- Other prominent players
Global Mineral Trioxide Aggregate Market: Research Scope
Global Mineral Trioxide Aggregate Market, by Type
Global Mineral Trioxide Aggregate Market, by Application
- Retrograde Filling
- Perforation Repair
- Vital Pulp Therapy
Global Mineral Trioxide Aggregate Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.