Microwave equipment market is witnessing constant growth rate driven by need for operators to install new base stations for providing better quality of experience over LTE networks. One of the major factors contributing to the growth of microwave equipment market is increasing adoption of Ethernet based microwave transmission. Apart from these growth drivers, high development cost is the major challenge faced by microwave equipment industry.
This market is expected to register double digit growth rate in the coming future mainly driven by increasing number of HSPA networks. Most vendors are transitioning to high speed packet access (HSPA) and long term evolution networks for faster data transfer speeds to stay competitive in the market. As a result, technological advancements to increase data transfer speed increasing investment from global players is expected to increase the growth rate and aid business profitability. Global market for microwave equipments is marked by emergence of hybrid TDM Ethernet networking systems. This is making it more important for companies to fully understand the market potential and formulate its own strategies.
This research report provides analysis of world market for microwave equipment based on major geographies and market segments. Report includes complete analysis of market structure, industry growth drivers, factors affecting market growth, and market projections for upcoming years. Report also includes analysis of technological developments in market, Porter’s five force model analysis, and detailed company profile of top market players. It provides review of micro and macro factors significant for new entrants and existing market players with value chain analysis.
Geographies analyzed under this research study are
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Some of the key players dominating this market are Ericsson, NEC, Alcatel-Lucent, Huawei, Nokia Siemens, Aviat Networks, Dragonwave, Ceragon, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This research report provides overview of major factors responsible for driving and restraining market growth
- It helps you make more informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and major competitors
- It provides you pin-point analysis of changing competition dynamics and helps you stay ahead in competition
- It provides technological growth map over time and explains its impact on current market
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of different industry segments
- It provides clear understanding of key product segments and innovative product development and helps you stay updated with technological changes in market
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.