Microneedling Cartridges Market: Introduction
- Microneedling cartridges are tools used in collagen induction therapy. Microneedling cartridges are specially designed pens or rollers, sometimes called derma pens. The tool has multiple needles to treat various skin concerns. Microneedling is identified as an effective method to improve fine lines, hyperpigmentation, melasma, acne scars, wrinkles, and rosacea. 12 Pin and 36 Pin microneedling cartridges are widely used in microneedling at homes and spas.
Key Trends in the Global Microneedling Cartridges Market
- Growing health awareness among consumers and rising consumer spending on skin care products and services is driving the demand for microneedling cartridges across different regions. Furthermore, consumers are increasingly preferring microneedling cartridges to improve various skin concerns. The millennial population is highly aware about different grooming products and services and are willing to spend on branded and quality products.
- Key manufacturers are utilizing advanced technology to design innovative products. Modification of existing product lines, use of automated technology, and collaboration with dermatology clinics are key strategies of microneedling cartridge manufacturers. For instance, in January 2020, Candela Corporation, a leading global medical aesthetic device company, announced an exclusive partnership agreement with MT.DERM GmbH for the commercialization of MT.DERM's medical microneedling products. Moreover, key brands are designing innovative products that can be applied to multiple skin therapies for all kinds of skin tones.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Opportunities in the Global Microneedling Cartridges Market
- Increasing adoption of professional microneedling treatments is expected to boost the market growth during the forecast period. Nowadays, consumers are highly conscious about their skin and are ready to spend on value- added therapies and dermatologic services. As a result, the number of registered dermatologists has increased significantly in recent years. 42% of dermatology patients are 60 years or older and 68% are 40 years or older. The younger population prefer at home microneedling and this offers significant opportunities for key brands in the near future.
North America and Europe leading the Microneedling Cartridges Market
- By geography, the global microneedling cartridges market is classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market includes historical and forecast analysis for the microneedling cartridges market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the microneedling cartridges market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America microneedling cartridges market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- The growth of the microneedling cartridges market in Europe and North America is attributed to high consumer awareness and increasing aging population in the region. Ongoing R&D activities and modern lifestyles with high income levels are anticipated to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Microneedling Cartridges Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Robust investment in R&D activities and advancement of existing product lines are key strategies implemented by industry participants. Furthermore, companies are endorsing enhanced consumer knowledge and product promotions to encourage the adoption of microneedling cartridges across untapped markets. Technical expertise and online product marketing are expected to offer competitive advantage to key market players.
Some of the major companies identified in the global microneedling cartridges market are:
- MT.DERM GmbH
- MD Needle Pen
- GBS international Holding Ltd.
- SDERMATECH MyM
- Dr. Pen
- Angel Kiss
- KOI BEAUTY LLC
- Beautlink Dermapen
Global Microneedling Cartridges Market: Research Scope
Global Microneedling Cartridges Market, by Needle Number
- 1-6 micro needle
- 12-36 micro needle
Global Microneedling Cartridges Market, by Material Type
Global Microneedling Cartridges Market, by End-user
- Individual Consumers
- Dermatology Clinics
- Others (Parlors, etc.)
Global Microneedling Cartridges Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Microneedling Cartridges Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global microneedling cartridges market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.