Global Microbiology Diagnostic Devices Market - Introduction
- Microbiology diagnostic devices are used for microbiology testing, which conducts diagnostic assessments for micro-organisms, generally due to infections caused by bacteria, viruses, fungus, mycobacterium, and parasites
- Microbiology diagnostic devices help in the prevention, diagnosis as well as the treatment of infectious diseases
- These devices are employed to identifying micro-organisms rapidly in order to treat the contagious diseases initiated by bacteria, fungus, viruses, parasites and other micro-organism
Key Drivers of Global Microbiology Diagnostic Devices Market
Rising incidence of infectious diseases
The microbiology diagnostic devices market is being driven by a rising incidence of various infectious diseases caused by bacteria, fungus, viruses, parasites, and other micro-organisms. For instance, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 2 million infections, which are hospital acquired, occur in the U.S. alone each year, causing more than more than 90,000 deaths in the country. Such instances have fueled the demand for microbiology diagnostic devices.
Get an Idea about the Offerings of Our Microbiology Diagnostic Devices Market Report from this Brochure
Growing outbreaks of epidemics
The microbiology diagnostic devices market is being driven by a rising incidence of various epidemics occurring in certain regions. For instance, in 2019, Ukraine witnessed a large outbreak of measles that infected more than 25,000 people. Furthermore, as per the World Health Organization (WHO), approximately 83,540 measles cases were registered in Europe in 2018. Such instances are fueling the demand for microbiology diagnostic devices.
Increased funding and public-private investments
The microbiology diagnostic devices market is also being driven by increased funding provided for diagnostic services by both public and private sectors. For instance, in 2016, Core Diagnostics, a specialized diagnostics services company based in India, raised a funding of approximately US$ 12 million from private investors. Such instances have further propelled the demand for microbiology diagnostic devices.
North America and Europe dominate the global microbiology diagnostic devices market, Asia Pacific to witness significant expansion
- North America and Europe account for prominent share of the global microbiology testing/clinical microbiology market, due to the presence of advanced healthcare infrastructure, rising incidences of infectious diseases, increasing investments by public and private sectors in life science research and increased funding in these regions
The market in Asia Pacific region is estimated to expand significantly during the forecast period owing to leading product development initiatives in the region and rising adoption of new technologies, resulting in a high conversion rate from traditional testing methods to newer and more advanced testing technologies.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Microbiology Diagnostic Devices Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Microbiology Diagnostic Devices Market
- The global microbiology diagnostic devices market is concentrated, with a few players accounting for a significant share of the global market. Demand for microbiology diagnostic devices has increased in both emerging and developed markets. Key growth strategies such as product launches and enhancements have been adopted by major players in order to consolidate their position in the global market. Furthermore, strategies such as agreements, partnerships, collaborations, and acquisitions were also adopted by several market players to remain competitive in the market. Key players operating in the global market are:
- BioMérieux SA
- Danaher Corporation
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Abbott Laboratories
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Bruker Corporation
- Hologic, Inc
- Qiagen N.V.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Shimadzu Corporation
- 3M Company
- Neogen Corporation
Global Microbiology Diagnostic Devices Market- Research Scope
- The global microbiology diagnostic devices market can be segmented based on product, disease type, end-user, and region.
Global Microbiology Diagnostic Devices Market, by Product
- Laboratory Instruments
- Gram strainers
- Autoclave sterilizers
- Bacterial colony counters
- Microbial air samplers
- Blood culture counters
- Microbial culture systems
- Anaerobic culture systems
- Petri dish fillers
- Other laboratory instruments
- Microbiology Analyzers
- Molecular diagnostic instruments
- Advanced microscopes
- Mass spectrometers
- Pathogen-specific kits
- General reagents
Global Microbiology Diagnostic Devices Market, by Disease Type
- Respiratory diseases
- Bloodstream infections
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Urinary tract infections
- Periodontal diseases
- Other diseases
Global Microbiology Diagnostic Devices Market, by End-user
- Hospitals and diagnostic centers
- Custom diagnostic lab service providers
- Academia & research institutes
Global Microbiology Diagnostic Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.