Metallizer Market: Introduction
- A metallizer is a machine used for metallizing. Metalizing is a technique of coating metal on the surface of objects. Metallic coatings can be functional, decorative, or protective in nature.
- The metallization process protects metals from damage caused by external factors such as wear, corrosion, and weathering. Furthermore, the metallization process is of different types such as vacuum metallizing, hot-dip galvanizing, zinc spraying, thermal spraying, and cold spraying
- A metallizer machine is used to improve the appearance of an object; to offer it a shiny look; and to enhance the functionality of the finished product.
- The purpose of using a metallizer machine is to coat metallic or non-metallic surfaces. Metallizers are used in different industries such as oil & gas, defense, and automotive.
Metallizer Market – Market Dynamics
Key Drivers of Metallizer Market
Growing adoption of metallizer machines across the globe
- Rising need for metalized films across different industries, such as food & beverages, automotive, pharmaceutical, and electronics, led by high demand for efficient packaging solutions for protection of products from the surrounding atmosphere, is a key factor driving the global metallizer market. This, in turn, is fueling the demand for metallizer machines worldwide, owing to their cost effectiveness.
- Moreover, the development of metalized layers in the packaging industry is another factor fueling the metallizer market worldwide.
- On the other hand, manufacturers are developing metallizer machines with new and innovative techniques so as to meet the needs of customers.
Regional Growth Trends
- Asia Pacific to hold significant share of the global metallizer market followed by Europe
Asia Pacific is expected to hold prominent share of the global metallizer market, followed by Europe. This is largely due to healthy concentration of manufacturers in the region - Switzerland, Germany, China, Japan, India, and Taiwan. This is an important factor boosting the market in Asia Pacific and Europe. Major players operating in the global metallizer market include Mitsubishi Shindoh Co., Ltd., Bobst and Kolzer.
High demand for efficient packaging solutions in different industries across the developed and developing countries in the regions is likely to accelerate the growth of metallizer market.
To Get Glimpse of what our report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure
Metallizer Market: Competition Landscape
- In September 2017, Celplast Metallized Products Limited launched its new metallizer top coater with the patented ‘Metacoat’ technology, which presents a high barrier material solution for the converting & packaging industry
- In August 2016, Bobst updated its K5000 model of the metallizer machine, which runs at a speed of 1,200 m/min. It is designed to handle an exclusive variety of film types that include thin-gauge substrate and heat-sensitive films.
Some of the key players operating in the global metallizer market are
- Tapematic Spa
- Surtech Industries, Inc.
- Sumilon Industries Ltd.
- Celplast Metallized Products Limited
- Industrial Processors & Metallizers PVT LTD.
- Perry Videx, LLC
- Dunmore Corporation
- Yuedong Vacuum Equipment Manufacture Co., Ltd.
- Klöckner Pentaplast Ltd.,
- Eastman Chemical Company
These players have products catering to multiple applications thereby allowing them to strategically expand their foot print across region focusing on specific industries
Bobst is the world’s leading manufacturer, producer, and supplier of printing and converting equipment and services for applications such as labels, substrate processing, folding cartons, flexible packaging, and corrugated packaging.
- Mitsubishi Shindoh Co., Ltd.
Mitsubishi Shindoh manufactures terminal connector materials and lead frame materials for use in semiconductor devices for automobiles. Moreover, the company has been expanding its product range over the last few years.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Global Metallizer Market: Research Scope
The global metallizer market can be segmented based on:
- Metallizer Type
Global Metallizer Market, by Metallizer Type
Based on metallizer type, the global metallizer market can be divided into:
Global Metallizer Market, by Application
In terms of application, the global metallizer market can be classified into:
- Metallic Yarn
Global Metallizer Market, by Type
Based on type, the global metallizer market can be segregated into:
- PET Type
- PP Type
- PE Type
Global Metallizer Market, by Industry
In terms of industry, the global metallizer market can be categorized into:
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverages
- IT & Telecommunication
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electronics & Consumer Goods
- Others (Aviation, Power Generation Systems, Construction, etc.)
Global Metallizer Market, by Region
Based on region, the global metallizer market can be categorized into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of product development, financial analysis, market sizing, competition landscape, product benchmarking, market trends, and strategic analysis to estimate the potential opportunities and drivers of the global metallizer market. The report also includes a study and qualitative and quantitative research of major developments in the market such as mergers and acquisitions, product launches, agreements, and collaborations to recognize the prevailing market dynamics and their estimated impact during the forecast period.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.