Global Metallizer Market: Introduction
- A metallizer is a machine used for metallizing. Metalizing is a technique of coating metal on the surface of objects. Metallic coatings can be functional, decorative, or protective in nature.
- The metallization process protects metals from damage caused by external factors such as wear, corrosion, and weathering. Furthermore, the metallization process is of different types such as vacuum metallizing, hot-dip galvanizing, zinc spraying, thermal spraying, and cold spraying
- A metallizer machine is used to improve the appearance of an object; to offer it a shiny look; and to enhance the functionality of the finished product.
- The purpose of using a metallizer machine is to coat metallic or non-metallic surfaces. Metallizers are used in different industries such as oil & gas, defense, and automotive.
Global Metallizer Market – Market Dynamics
Key Drivers of Metallizer Market
Growing adoption of metallizer machines across the globe
- Rising need for metalized films across different industries, such as food & beverages, automotive, pharmaceutical, and electronics, led by high demand for efficient packaging solutions for protection of products from the surrounding atmosphere, is a key factor driving the global metallizer market. This, in turn, is fueling the demand for metallizer machines worldwide, owing to their cost effectiveness.
- Moreover, the development of metalized layers in the packaging industry is another factor fueling the metallizer market worldwide.
- On the other hand, manufacturers are developing metallizer machines with new and innovative techniques so as to meet the needs of customers.
Regional Growth Trends
- Asia Pacific to hold significant share of the global metallizer market followed by Europe
Asia Pacific is expected to hold prominent share of the global metallizer market, followed by Europe. This is largely due to healthy concentration of manufacturers in the region - Switzerland, Germany, China, Japan, India, and Taiwan. This is an important factor boosting the market in Asia Pacific and Europe. Major players operating in the global metallizer market include Mitsubishi Shindoh Co., Ltd., Bobst and Kolzer.
High demand for efficient packaging solutions in different industries across the developed and developing countries in the regions is likely to accelerate the growth of metallizer market.
To Get Glimpse of what our report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure here
Global Metallizer Market: Competition Landscape
- In September 2017, Celplast Metallized Products Limited launched its new metallizer top coater with the patented ‘Metacoat’ technology, which presents a high barrier material solution for the converting & packaging industry
- In August 2016, Bobst updated its K5000 model of the metallizer machine, which runs at a speed of 1,200 m/min. It is designed to handle an exclusive variety of film types that include thin-gauge substrate and heat-sensitive films.
Some of the key players operating in the global metallizer market are
- Tapematic Spa
- Surtech Industries, Inc.
- Sumilon Industries Ltd.
- Celplast Metallized Products Limited
- Industrial Processors & Metallizers PVT LTD.
- Perry Videx, LLC
- Dunmore Corporation
- Yuedong Vacuum Equipment Manufacture Co., Ltd.
- Klöckner Pentaplast Ltd.,
- Eastman Chemical Company
These players have products catering to multiple applications thereby allowing them to strategically expand their foot print across region focusing on specific industries
Bobst is the world’s leading manufacturer, producer, and supplier of printing and converting equipment and services for applications such as labels, substrate processing, folding cartons, flexible packaging, and corrugated packaging.
- Mitsubishi Shindoh Co., Ltd.
Mitsubishi Shindoh manufactures terminal connector materials and lead frame materials for use in semiconductor devices for automobiles. Moreover, the company has been expanding its product range over the last few years.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Global Metallizer Market: Research Scope
The global metallizer market can be segmented based on:
- Metallizer Type
Global Metallizer Market, by Metallizer Type
Based on metallizer type, the global metallizer market can be divided into:
Global Metallizer Market, by Application
In terms of application, the global metallizer market can be classified into:
- Metallic Yarn
Global Metallizer Market, by Type
Based on type, the global metallizer market can be segregated into:
- PET Type
- PP Type
- PE Type
Global Metallizer Market, by Industry
In terms of industry, the global metallizer market can be categorized into:
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverages
- IT & Telecommunication
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electronics & Consumer Goods
- Others (Aviation, Power Generation Systems, Construction, etc.)
Global Metallizer Market, by Region
Based on region, the global metallizer market can be categorized into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of product development, financial analysis, market sizing, competition landscape, product benchmarking, market trends, and strategic analysis to estimate the potential opportunities and drivers of the global metallizer market. The report also includes a study and qualitative and quantitative research of major developments in the market such as mergers and acquisitions, product launches, agreements, and collaborations to recognize the prevailing market dynamics and their estimated impact during the forecast period.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.