Messaging Security Market
Messaging Security Market (Message System Type: Email, SMS [Short Message Service], IRC [Internet Relay Chat], and UseNet; System Deployment: On-premises SaaS/Cloud, and Hybrid; Security Type: Personal Message Security and Enterprise Message Security; and Application: Data Loss Prevention, Spam Protection, Message Filter, and Malware Protection) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
Phishing Emails and Malicious Files Give Rise to Infodemic amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
As the world is drowning in the misery of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, hackers and cyber scammers in the messaging security market are certainly not on a lockdown. In a newsletter, the WHO (World Health Organization) has warned individuals to stay alert from the cyber criminals pretending to be from the WHO. During the past few weeks, it has been reported that cyber criminals are taking undue advantage of lockdown period by circulating ‘phishing’ attacks through malicious links and files.
Heinous cybercrimes are hampering the credibility of companies in the messaging security market. In order to protect fixed and mobile devices from what the WHO calls an ‘infodemic’ of accurate and inaccurate information, companies in the market for messaging security are increasing awareness about obvious phishing signs such as poor spelling and grammar. Companies in the messaging security market are highlighting key signs of unofficial emails that create unnecessary urgency or too-good-to-be-true content to help individuals stave off from cyber-attacks.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Messaging Security Market
Messaging Security Vendors Focus on Cloud Security Solutions to Weaponize Against Attackers
Increasing number of corporates and enterprises are operating through multi-cloud environments. Hence, it is inevitable for companies in the messaging security market to innovate in cloud security services. As such, the revenue if SaaS/cloud system deployment is projected for exponential growth in the messaging security market, where the market is predicted to advance at a lightning CAGR of ~13% during the forecast period. Hence, companies such as FireEye Inc.— an intelligence-led security company, announce the launch of their new cloud security innovations with expanded capabilities in their existing FireEye Messaging Security platform to protect collaboration tools from malicious attacks.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
There is a growing need for flexibility in cloud security solutions to provide heightened visibility across multiple messaging platforms. This trend is fueled with pervasive adoption of multi-channel collaboration tools to enhance productivity of employees. Popular collaboration tools such as Microsoft Team and Slack are gaining widespread adoption in organizations to help increase productivity levels of teams. Hence, vendors are increasing focus in cloud security solutions, since attackers are looking to weaponize against popular cloud-based tools.
Training Programs Help Clear Confusion of Policy Execution in Practical Applications
Instant messaging through mobile devices is gaining prominence as dislike for email increases in the messaging security market. Hence, users should be aware about how to protect their data in the messaging era, which is not an option for IT security departments in enterprises. However, there is a need to update policies that encompass new messaging and collaborative technologies, involving exclusive examples of acceptable and prohibited uses in the messaging security market. A clarity on these explicit examples will help to clear the confusion associated with the deployment of policies in practical use cases.
Analysts of Transparency Market Research (TMR) opine that training programs will help to keep professionals and employees in the market for messaging security to be abreast with updated policies associated with the management of high-value organizational data. Vendors in the messaging security market should encourage enterprises to conduct training programs delivering knowledge about social engineering attacks.
Security Standard Forums Create Flexible Operations for Protection of 5G Network Architectures
Leading market players are conducting webcasts to highlight the importance of messaging security throughout the telecom industry. For instance, Nokia conducted their Security & E2E Product Security Analyst Webcast to shed some light on emerging complexities of the 5G network architecture in the telecom industry. As such, there is a need for dynamic and flexible security operations to protect diverse end users in the telecom sector.
Companies in the messaging security market are unlocking opportunities in fixed, mobile, and 5G-IoT security solutions. This is being achieved by increasing focus in software security solutions and Security as a Service (SaaS) models. Companies in the messaging security market are leveraging their work in security standards forums to innovate in solutions that address security requirements of complex 5G network architectures.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Messaging Security Market
Awareness is being created to inform individuals to refer health advices only from official government websites and the WHO due to the growing infodemic, owing to the COVID-19 pandemic. Innovations in cloud security services is one of the important takeaways where vendors in the messaging security market are increasing efforts to deploy platforms that scan objects and links shared in collaboration tools.
Consumer messaging apps are growing popular at workplaces. However, this trend has increased the risks of cyber-attacks, resulting in a potential threat to high-value organizational data. Hence, vendors should encourage stakeholders in organizations to invest in enterprise-grade messaging and mobility solutions to prevent incidence of malicious attacks.
Messaging Security Market: Overview
- The global messaging security market was valued at ~US$ 3 Bn in 2019 and is expected to reach ~US$ 8 Bn by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of ~13% from 2019 to 2027
- Messaging security is a solution that provides protection against malware, viruses, phishing, and advanced spam. Messaging security helps to secure the authenticity and confidentiality of an organization’s or individual’s communication methods. Furthermore, messaging security is implemented to develop a safe and secure network for email, MMS, SMS, and IP messaging.
- The messaging security market report provides analysis of the global messaging security market for the period 2017 – 2027, wherein 2018 is the base year and 2019 to 2027 is the forecast period. Data for 2017 has been included as historical information.
- The study on the messaging security market would help clients understand the analysis of messaging security based on different industry verticals
- The messaging security market is driven by various factors such as increasing adoption of messaging applications as a cost-effective communication platform, increasing number of corporate spam emails and malicious cyber-attacks, and growing adoption of cloud-based services
Messaging Security: Market Segmentation
- The messaging security market is segmented on the basis of message system type, system deployment, security type, application, and region
- Based on message system type, the market has been classified into email, SMS (short message service), IRC (internet relay chat), and UseNet. SMS type segment is estimated to dominate during the forecast period at a CAGR of 13.6%. IRC and UseNet are expanding at prominent CAGRs. Companies are adopting e-mail security solutions to prevent malicious viruses and spam e-mail to avoid data breach issues.
- Based on system deployment, the market has been divided into on-premises, SaaS/cloud, and hybrid
- In terms of security type, the messaging security market has been segmented into personal message security, and enterprise message security. In enterprise message security, large enterprises hold maximum share and are set to expand at a CAGR of 11.9% during the forecast period. Small & medium enterprises held 36.3% market share in 2019 and are expected to expand at a CAGR of 13.1% during the forecast period.
- Based on application, the messaging security market is segmented into data loss prevention, spam protection, message filter, and malware protection
- In terms of region, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America. North America is anticipated to hold a prominent share of the global messaging security market during the forecast period due to the presence of several global players in the region, especially in the U.S. and Canada. In North America, enterprises are focusing on end-to-end encryption messaging applications and services to provide the most secure collaboration platforms, which help to secure enterprise data.
Messaging Security Market: Major Companies
- Some of the key players of the global messaging security market are
- AO Kaspersky Lab
- Barracuda Networks, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Clearswift, Forcepoint
- McAfee, LLC
- Microsoft Corporation
- Mimecast Services limited.
- Proofpoint, Inc.
- Quick Heal Technologies Limited
- Retarus System
- Sophos Ltd.,
- Trend Micro Incorporated
Messaging Security Market – Scope of the Report
TMR’s recent publication on the messaging security market provides audiences with an overall market outlook, with the help of comprehensive assessment of the global market scenario. TMR’s study on the messaging security market analyzes the industry with respect to the historical and current market scenario, which offers forecast for the period 2017–2027.
Report readers are able to make important decisions pertaining to their business with a wealth of information and exclusive messaging security market insights enclosed in the study. The messaging security market report also provides an in-depth understanding of the key industry trends and developments undertaken by players in the market. This TMR report is divided into different sections that allow readers to gain an individual understanding of the messaging security market.
Key Queries Addressed in the Report on Messaging Security Market
The report provides detailed information about the messaging security market on the basis of comprehensive research on various factors that play a key role in accelerating the growth potential of the market. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently functioning in the market and are looking for innovative ways to create a unique benchmark in the messaging security market, so as to help them make successful strategies and take target-driven decisions.
- Which regions will continue to remain the most profitable regional markets for messaging security market players?
- Which factors will induce a change in the demand for messaging security during the assessment period?
- Which will be the fastest growing component segment in the messaging security market?
- Which will be the fastest growing solution segment in the messaging security market?
- What are the major drivers and restraints of the market in the messaging security market?
The first section in the TMR report on the messaging security market begins with a premise that includes the report scope, market segmentation, and research highlights. Following this is the executive summary that emphasizes the messaging security market aspects covered in the study. This section provides a brief understanding of the market elements, and enables readers to understand the aspects covered in the study. The report also includes market dynamics that offer an understanding of the market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The next section includes an extensive segmentation analysis of the messaging security market. This evaluation includes the division of the messaging security market segments on the basis of key factors such as message system type, system deployment, security type, application, and region. Furthermore, an analysis of these key segments in the messaging security market, year-on-year growth projections, and basis point share analysis are included in the report, which helps readers identify promising market growth areas.
The TMR study on the messaging security market offers an assessment of the geographical landscape of the market. A regional study helps market competitors make important decisions pertaining to their business. Individualized, country-wise, and segment-wise analysis pertaining to individual regions helps readers of the messaging security market report to decipher the potential of the market in various geographies. Supported by year-on-year growth projections, and global value and volume share, this section is a vital part of the report.
The study on the messaging security market offers a holistic competitive value judgment, with the details of leading and emerging market players. The dashboard view of the competitors in the messaging security market report allows readers to understand their business and the strategies implemented by key players, along with their performance in the market.
The TMR report on the messaging security market is based on a detailed estimation of the market, with the inclusion of comprehensive primary and secondary research inputs. Detailed investigation of the messaging security market in terms of competitive scenario is supported by an individual-level examination of different avenues related to the industry. In addition, an analysis of the historical and current global market for messaging security is focused on key market segments, major regions, market drivers, and other qualitative inputs, which help TMR’s analysts derive crucial predictions and forecast analysis of the messaging security market. Readers can access the messaging security market study to gain a forecasted market analysis for the period 2017–2027.
Messaging Security Market – Segmentation
Message System Type
SMS (Short Message Service)
IRC (Internet Relay Chat)
Personal Message Security
Enterprise Message Security
Data Loss Prevention
Middle East & Africa