Global Meniscus Repair Systems Market: Overview
The global meniscus repair systems market is likely to expand owing to growing cases of chronic diseases like arthritis, trauma, or injury occurred in sports related activities. In addition, occupational hazards leading to prolonged wear and tear also offer enough growth opportunities for the global meniscus repair systems market. Growing popularity of sports, particularly adventure sports river rafting, climbing coupled with increased prevalence of autoimmune diseases are likely to boost the market in forthcoming years.
Global Meniscus Repair Systems Market: Notable Developments
The market has witnessed some developments in the last few years. One such significant development in the global meniscus repair systems market is mentioned below:
- In April 2016, US-based Zimmer Biomet made an acquisition of Cayenne Medical. The latter is a renowned sports medicine company. With this strategic move, Zimmer Biomet made an inclusion of CrossFix meniscus repair system to its diverse product portfolio. It is expected that the acquisition is likely to offer meniscus repair system better access to larger base of consumers across the globe.
Get a glimpse of the in-depth analysis through our Meniscus Repair Systems Market Report Brochure
Some of the reputed organizations functioning in the global meniscus repair systems market are as mentioned below:
- Medtronic plc
- Zimmer Biomet
- Arcuro Medical
- Smith & Nephew Plc.
- BioTek Instruments, Inc.
- Ceterix Orthopaedics
Global Meniscus Repair Systems Market: Key Trends
The future course of the global meniscus repair systems market is likely to be shaped by the following drivers, restrains, and opportunities over the forecast period, from 2019 to 2027.
Increased Cases of Osteoarthritis Drives Meniscus Repair Systems Market
Degenerative joint disease like Osteoarthritis happens usually in knees, hands, and hips. According to the estimates of U.S.-based Center for Disease Control and Prevention, nearly 30 million Americans are affected by osteoarthritis. In addition, as per the findings of for Economic Co-operation and Development, 18% of women and 10% of men aged above 60 years are affected by meniscus, anterior cruciate ligament, and symptomatic injuries. These injuries run the risk of development of osteoarthritis in the later stages of life, which fuels growth of the global meniscus repair systems market.
Of late, increased stress has been given on meniscus preservation so as to fight off osteoarthritis affecting younger people. Meniscus has been a vital component in ensuring the integrity of knee joints. In an effort of prevent osteoarthritis, meniscus repair surgeries are playing a critical role. As such, the demand for meniscus repair surgeries for warding off osteoarthritis is likely to support growth of the global meniscus repair systems market.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Sports injuries often lead to meniscus tear. Therefore, sportspersons like footballers, rugby players, basketball players are at much higher risk as compared to people who are not involved with sports. High incidences of sports injuries are likely to pave way for success of the global meniscus repair systems market over the period of assessment.
Global Meniscus Repair Systems Market: Geographical Analysis
The global meniscus repair systems market is divided into the principal regions of Latin America, Europe, South Asia, Oceania, East Asia, the Middle East and Africa, and North America.
The global meniscus repair systems market is estimated to be dominated by North America. The U.S. is anticipated to propel regional growth of the market in times to come. Such high market domination is owing to the early adoption of latest technologies, increased awareness about latest medical gadgets, and huge presence of many key market leaders are expected to proel growth of the regional market.
The U.K., Germany, and France is likely to lead the Europe market in times to come, thanks to availability, invention, and production of next generation medical devices.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.