Global Medically Supervised Weight Loss Service Market: Overview
Obesity has reached concerning levels around the world, with an increasing number of people tipping the scales. 69% of Americans are estimated to be overweight or obese at this point in time. Excess weight is increasingly linked with a number of chronic diseases that figure as the top causes of mortality worldwide. Also, popular human aesthetics are pushing people towards a fitter body image, increasing social pressure to shed excess weight. In such a scenario, the medically supervised weight loss market offers a variety of treatments that can help achieve this objective. From non invasive techniques such as special diets and exercise to invasive surgery, these treatment strategies help the individual lose weight when conventional methods have failed them. Growing awareness regarding the same is set to contribute to growth in the global medically supervised weight loss services market over the forecast period of 2020 to 2030, notes Transparency Market Research.
Global Medically Supervised Weight Loss Service Market: Competitive Landscape
The global medically supervised weight loss service market is dominated by few players which makes the vendor landscape concentrated. Numerous top players are concentrated in the North American region. Some of the distinguished players in the market are-
- Duke Diet & Fitness Center
- Cooper Clinic
- Center for Lifestyle Medicine
- The Johns Hopkins Weight Management Center
- Boston Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
- Scripps Clinic.
They are expected to continue dominating the medically supervised weight loss service market by increasing outreach and awareness. Advertisements and merging of facilities with local fitness centers are some strategies that are set to propel global medically supervised weight loss services market in this regard.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Medically Supervised Weight Loss Service Market: Key Trends and Drivers
- At 1.9 billion people obese currently, the cases have tripled since 1975. Being overweight is a significant risk factor for increased morbidity and mortality from cardiovascular disease, diabetes and chronic diseases like osteoarthritis, liver and kidney disease, sleep apnea, and depression. The global population is becoming aware of these risks and is taking conventional steps to regulate their weight. Where conventional methods fall short, weight loss under medical supervision is finding an increased demand.
- Technology has reached common man, and this makes it possible for services to reach the end-user quickly. Between 2015 and 2020, 1.4 billion smart phones were sold, which allows people to access services they require at the convenience of a click. The medically supervised weight loss service is one of many healthcare services that are put up online for easy access, thereby giving an impetus to this market.
- Healthcare insurance is available in marketplaces in many regions around the globe, called healthcare insurance exchanges. The United States is a prominent region in this market, among others. This gives a boost to healthcare access by people and should indirectly benefit the medically supervised weight loss market.
Global Medically Supervised Weight Loss Service Market: Regional Analysis
North America and Europe are currently global leaders in the market owing to a robust healthcare infrastructure and growing awareness among the population about the ill effects of weight gain. Healthcare insurance exchanges here give impetus to the growth of medically supervised weight loss.
The Asia Pacific region (APAC) is fast growing in this market scenario as the regional population adopts sedentary lifestyle. A departure from healthy regional diets to fast food cultures is set to have the region witness a surge in obese people, requiring medically supervised weight loss services.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global medically supervised weight loss service market, ask for a customized report here
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.