Global Medical Glove Market: An Overview
The global medical glove market is witnessing an increase in demand owing to growing prevalence of infectious diseases such as COVID-19. Besides, incidence of hospital acquired infections is huge, becoming a challenge for both developing and developed nations. Additionally, it is pertinent to note here that poor lifestyle is pushing the incidence of chronic illnesses such as Cardiovascular Diseases (CVD) upward. Together, these are contributing towards a higher market worth from 2019 to 2027, notes Transparency Market Research. This will also create new avenues for market players to tap into for growth.
Global Medical Glove Market: Competitors Landscape
The fragmented vendor landscape of global medical gloves market is witnessing a number of notable developments in the market landscape because of a slew of aggressive measures taken by top players in the market. These players include the following:
- Ansell Healthcare LLC (US)
- McKesson Corporation (US)
- Cardinal Health, Inc. (US)
- Medline Industries, Inc. (US)
- Dynarex Corporation (US)
- Top Glove Corporation Berhad (Malaysia)
- Hartalega Holdings Berhad (Malaysia)
- Semperit AG Holding (Austria)
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation (U.S.)
- Supermax Corporation Berhad (Malaysia)
To ensure a consolidated position in the market, most players deploy a range of strategies such a forging key alliance and directing efforts towards product improvement. Technology holds a prominent place.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Medical Glove Market: Key trends and drivers
The global medical glove market is anticipated to see growth in terms of revenue owing to multiple factors driving up demand for these products. A glimpse into some of the important trends and drivers is provided below:
- World over, there is rapid ageing being noted. Population across a number of countries is seeing large number of people turning old. By 2050, one in every six people is expected to enter the group of people aged over 64. One in every four would be found belonging in this age group in the North American and European region. In 2018, in fact, number of older people was more than that of children below 6 years of age. Studies reveal that from about 960 million in 2017, the number of people aged 60 and above would reach the number of 2 billion by the year 2050.
- Cases of chronic illnesses are witnessing an increase. And, this is true of both developing as well as developed nations. It is quite significant to note here that in the United States of America itself, six in every ten people are suffering from a chronic disease. This is driving the market for medical gloves upward. Additionally, increase in incidence of Hospital Acquired Infections (HAI) is also a significant contributor of growth.
Global Medical Glove Market: Regional Analysis
Over the forecast period, the North American region will lay claim to a notable share of the global medical gloves market. The United States of America would be at the forefront of this growth with its massive contribution. Some of the factors that can be attributed to this regional growth are presence of major players and a robust healthcare infrastructure. Besides, the population in this region and in Europe is ageing rapidly. Incidence of chronic illness is quite high in the United States. It is also important to note here that a significant compound annual growth rate (CAGR) will be recorded by the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. This would be attributable to improvement in infrastructure and growing level of awareness regarding safety.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Global Medical Glove market, ask for a customized report here
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.