Medical Gel Warmer Device Market: Introduction
- Gel warmer devices are widely utilized in the medical sector. They are deployed by private practitioners along with hospitals and medical clinics worldwide. Gel warmer devices are utilized to balance the body temperature of patients. They are also employed in ultrasounds procedures. Expecting mothers or patients of breast cancers are major end-users of gel warmer devices.
- The medical gel warmer device market can be segmented based on type, end-user, utility, mode of operation, nature, and region. Based on type, the market can be categorized into ultrasound gel warmer, thermasonic gel warmer, electric gel warmer, and others. The ultrasound gel warmer segment can be further sub-segmented into single bottle ultrasound gel warmers and three bottle ultrasound gel warmers. Based on end-user, the market can be split into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, diagnostic centers, clinics, and others. In terms of utility, the medical gel warmer device market can be bifurcated into stationary and portable. In terms of mode of operation, the market can be segregated into automatic and manual. Furthermore, based on nature, the market can be categorized into sterile and non-sterile.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Medical Gel Warmer Device Market
- The global medical gel warmer devices market is primarily fueled by an increase in number of ultrasound & surgical procedures, rise in cases of chronic disorders, and technological advancements. Furthermore, expansion of the fertility treatment market is projected to further propel the global gel warmer devices market during the forecast period. Rise in cases of chronic disorders including respiratory, cardiovascular, and abdominal disorders drive the demand for medical gel warmer devices. Moreover, a rise in the number of pulmonary artery related disorders is also projected to fuel the demand for medical gel warmer devices for lung imaging.
- Rise in abnormalities in fetuses owing to pregnancy at a late age is estimated to fuel the demand for medical gel warmer devices. Medical gel warmer devices are also utilized for obstetrics imaging owing to the absence of harmful radiations. As per the March of Dimes Foundation, approximately one in every 150 newborn babies suffers from chromosomal abnormalities. Thus, fetus diagnostics is vital for the treatment of chromosomal abnormalities at an initial phase of pregnancy.
- However, lack of awareness regrading medical gel warmer devices, higher costs, and lesser availability are estimated to hamper the global medical gel warmer device market in the next few years. Rise in investments by governments in emerging markets is projected to provide lucrative opportunities in the medical gel warmer device market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Capture Major Share of Global Medical Gel Warmer Device Market
- Expansion of the healthcare sector, growing fertility rates, modernization, and rising cases of breast cancer in Asia Pacific are driving the gel warmer devices market in the region
- Increase in population suffering from tuberculosis is likely to fuel demand for medical gel warmer devices, especially in low and middle income countries including India, China, and those in Africa
- North America is the second-largest market for medical gel warmer devices owing to a rise in population of expecting mothers in the region. Rise in number of breast cancer patients owing to drastically changing environmental factors has also fueled the medical gel warmer device market in North America.
Key Players Operating in Global Medical Gel Warmer Device Market
The global medical gel warmer device market is highly fragmented, with the presence of various key players. A large number of manufacturers hold a major share in their respective regions. Major players operating in the global medical gel warmer device market are:
- Vermed, Inc.
- Captek Softgel International, Inc.
- Ideal Medical Products, Inc.
- AliMed, Inc.
- Imotek International Ltd.
- Parker Laboratories, Inc.
- CIVCO Medical Solutions
- Gynex Corporation
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Cadmet, Inc.
- Nissha Co., Ltd.
- NEXT Medical Products Company
- Scorpia India Medicare Pvt. Ltd.
- Performance Health
- Jorgensen Labs
- Whitehall Manufacturing
- Excel Chem Tech
- GF Health Products, Inc.
Global Medical Gel Warmer Device Market: Research Scope
Global Medical Gel Warmer Device Market, by Type
- Ultrasound Gel Warmer
- Single bottle ultrasound gel warmers
- Three bottle ultrasound gel warmers
- Thermasonic Gel Warmer
- Electric Gel Warmer
Global Medical Gel Warmer Device Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- Diagnostic centers
Global Medical Gel Warmer Device Market, by Utility
Global Medical Gel Warmer Device Market, by Mode of Operation
Global Medical Gel Warmer Device Market, by Nature
Global Medical Gel Warmer Device Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East &Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.