Medical Gel Warmer Device Market: Introduction
- Gel warmer devices are widely utilized in the medical sector. They are deployed by private practitioners along with hospitals and medical clinics worldwide. Gel warmer devices are utilized to balance the body temperature of patients. They are also employed in ultrasounds procedures. Expecting mothers or patients of breast cancers are major end-users of gel warmer devices.
- The medical gel warmer device market can be segmented based on type, end-user, utility, mode of operation, nature, and region. Based on type, the market can be categorized into ultrasound gel warmer, thermasonic gel warmer, electric gel warmer, and others. The ultrasound gel warmer segment can be further sub-segmented into single bottle ultrasound gel warmers and three bottle ultrasound gel warmers. Based on end-user, the market can be split into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, diagnostic centers, clinics, and others. In terms of utility, the medical gel warmer device market can be bifurcated into stationary and portable. In terms of mode of operation, the market can be segregated into automatic and manual. Furthermore, based on nature, the market can be categorized into sterile and non-sterile.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Medical Gel Warmer Device Market
- The global medical gel warmer devices market is primarily fueled by an increase in number of ultrasound & surgical procedures, rise in cases of chronic disorders, and technological advancements. Furthermore, expansion of the fertility treatment market is projected to further propel the global gel warmer devices market during the forecast period. Rise in cases of chronic disorders including respiratory, cardiovascular, and abdominal disorders drive the demand for medical gel warmer devices. Moreover, a rise in the number of pulmonary artery related disorders is also projected to fuel the demand for medical gel warmer devices for lung imaging.
- Rise in abnormalities in fetuses owing to pregnancy at a late age is estimated to fuel the demand for medical gel warmer devices. Medical gel warmer devices are also utilized for obstetrics imaging owing to the absence of harmful radiations. As per the March of Dimes Foundation, approximately one in every 150 newborn babies suffers from chromosomal abnormalities. Thus, fetus diagnostics is vital for the treatment of chromosomal abnormalities at an initial phase of pregnancy.
- However, lack of awareness regrading medical gel warmer devices, higher costs, and lesser availability are estimated to hamper the global medical gel warmer device market in the next few years. Rise in investments by governments in emerging markets is projected to provide lucrative opportunities in the medical gel warmer device market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Capture Major Share of Global Medical Gel Warmer Device Market
- Expansion of the healthcare sector, growing fertility rates, modernization, and rising cases of breast cancer in Asia Pacific are driving the gel warmer devices market in the region
- Increase in population suffering from tuberculosis is likely to fuel demand for medical gel warmer devices, especially in low and middle income countries including India, China, and those in Africa
- North America is the second-largest market for medical gel warmer devices owing to a rise in population of expecting mothers in the region. Rise in number of breast cancer patients owing to drastically changing environmental factors has also fueled the medical gel warmer device market in North America.
Key Players Operating in Global Medical Gel Warmer Device Market
The global medical gel warmer device market is highly fragmented, with the presence of various key players. A large number of manufacturers hold a major share in their respective regions. Major players operating in the global medical gel warmer device market are:
- Vermed, Inc.
- Captek Softgel International, Inc.
- Ideal Medical Products, Inc.
- AliMed, Inc.
- Imotek International Ltd.
- Parker Laboratories, Inc.
- CIVCO Medical Solutions
- Gynex Corporation
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Cadmet, Inc.
- Nissha Co., Ltd.
- NEXT Medical Products Company
- Scorpia India Medicare Pvt. Ltd.
- Performance Health
- Jorgensen Labs
- Whitehall Manufacturing
- Excel Chem Tech
- GF Health Products, Inc.
Global Medical Gel Warmer Device Market: Research Scope
Global Medical Gel Warmer Device Market, by Type
- Ultrasound Gel Warmer
- Single bottle ultrasound gel warmers
- Three bottle ultrasound gel warmers
- Thermasonic Gel Warmer
- Electric Gel Warmer
Global Medical Gel Warmer Device Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- Diagnostic centers
Global Medical Gel Warmer Device Market, by Utility
Global Medical Gel Warmer Device Market, by Mode of Operation
Global Medical Gel Warmer Device Market, by Nature
Global Medical Gel Warmer Device Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East &Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!