Medical Gas and Equipment Market
Medical gas supply system and equipment are used in range of respiratory therapies and life support systems, commonly in hospital settings. A large chunk of sales proceeds have been driven by the demand for medical gas and equipment in anaesthesia gas supply. Over the decades, growing clinical expertise has enriched the understanding of gas supply systems. As a result, the deployment of those systems has risen in hospitals for meeting the needs of a growing number of patients in intensive care units who need life-saving systems. A number of surgeries that need anaesthetic procedures is a key trend bolstering the demand in hospitals. Some of the gases transported through the systems present in the medical gas and equipment market are oxygen, medical air, entonox, carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide, and heliox.
A few dazzling advances have been made in composite materials used in equipment used for storage and delivery of the medical gas. Hospitals have been keen on adopting technologically advanced control systems to ensure safety and the continuity of care. Telemetry systems are one of the systems that have gained emphasis. Adopters in the healthcare facilities are also careful about cylinder hazards. Striking technological advances have been made in architecture and installation of the systems, notably where medical gas and equipment are used in anaesthesia. Increased focus on patient’s safety from the use of equipment used in respiratory therapies is a recurrent factor that has boosted the outlook of the medical gas and equipment market.
Global Medical Gas and Equipment Market: Overview
Gases form an important component of the healthcare system. Some of the major gases used in the medical field include oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, nitrous oxide and more. All these gases are useful in their own ways and are crucial for medical procedures. The global medical gas and equipment market has caught pace in the past few years and is predicted to acquire better prospects in the future.
The global medical gas and equipment market is segmented based on gas type, application, and end user. In the application segment, the market is categorized into anesthesia, cryosurgery, respiratory, and medical imaging. Further based on end user, the global medical gas and equipment market is divided into hospital and home care.
Global Medical Gas and Equipment Market: Key Trends
There are many aspects that hint at immense growth potential for the global medical gas and equipment market. One of the primary factors is the rising importance for healthcare. Most developed countries have people with high levels of awareness about leading a healthy life. This has resulted in more people opting for hospital care at the time of need. This bestows growth opportunities for the global medical gas and equipment market.
At the same time, the number of surgical procedures have also shot up in the past few years. Gases like oxygen and nitrogen are key in surgery. With rising demand for surgical procedures, the global medical gas and equipment market is predicted to scale growth in the coming years.
Another aspect that stokes demand in the global medical gas and equipment market is the growing requirement for home care. Many terminally ill patients require home care, and one of the primary requirements is an oxygen cylinder. This again is expected to sustain demand in the global medical gas and equipment market.
With expanding needs of healthcare, hospitals are establishing multiple specialty set ups. This requires them to increase and expand their facilities of medical gas. With growing number of hospitals becoming multispecialty healthcare centers, demand in the global medical gas and equipment market is expected to rise steadily.
Global Medical Gas and Equipment Market: Geographical Analysis
Based on regions, global medical gas and equipment market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. It is predicted that North America will dominate the global medical gas and equipment market in the forecast period. The high levels of medical infrastructure coupled with well aware people is predicted to steer growth in this region of the global medical gas and equipment market. Further, Europe is considered to remain a close second in terms of business in the global medical gas and equipment market.
However, most players in the global medical gas and equipment market are likely to be keen about the emerging Asia Pacific region. The market is expected to become prominent as governments in developing countries increase their thrust on improving healthcare facilities.
Global Medical Gas and Equipment Market: Competitive Dynamics
The global medical gas and equipment market is quite vast and faces fierce competition. The market’s competitive dynamics rides on smart tactics adopted by players where they are trying to acquire smaller and regional companies to expand their consumer base. Some of the prominent players in the global medical gas and equipment market include Linde Group, Praxair Inc., Atlas Copco, GCE Holding, SOL SpA, Messer Group, SCI Analytical, Rotarex S.A., and Amico Corporation.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.