Medical Electrical Bathtub: Introduction
- Electric bathtubs are being used by people or patients, who are unable to move due to mobility issues
- Electric bathtubs are also promoted by manufacturers as an equipment of well-being with better safety and a luxury bathing experience
- Medical electric bathtubs are ideal for patients with reduced posture control. The design of bathtub allows easy patient access and prevents risk of caregiver back strain.
- Some of electric bathtubs are equipped with AudioSpa, AromaSpa, HydroSpa, and ColourSpa treatment options, which enable patients to benefit from the therapeutic benefits of aromatherapy, color, music, and massage
Key Drivers of Global Medical Electrical Bathtub Market
- Factors such as increase in global geriatric population and rise in number of people with physical disability are expected to drive the global medical electrical bathtub market during the forecast period
- Aging is associated with decline in support for long-term caregiving from families and highly expensive formal long-term caregiving services. Hence, these structural changes in the society are likely to lead to rise in demand for equipment such as mobility devices, medical furniture, and bathroom support systems, including medical electric bathtubs.
- A study published in the American Journal of Medicine revealed that the U.S. population is aging rapidly. Increase in life expectancy would result in doubling of the population aged 65 years or above to reach 81 million by 2040, as against 40 million in 2010.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Medical Electrical Bathtub Market Report
Height-adjustable Segment to Grow at Rapid Pace during the Forecast Period
- In terms of type, the global medical electrical bathtub market can be divided into height-adjustable, with side access, with lift seat, with shower seat, and others
- The height-adjustable segment is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period
- Increase in product offerings from the leading manufacturers in the height-adjustable bathtub segment is expected to drive the segment during the forecast period. For instance, Arjo offers brands such as Rhapsody, Primo, and Harmonie, with various bathing solutions to meet the needs of all mobility levels. The company’s bathtubs are fully height-adjustable.
North America to Dominate Global Medical Electrical Bathtub Market
- In terms of region, the global medical electrical bathtub market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global medical electrical bathtub market during the forecast period.
- Large geriatric population and increase in mobility-related diseases requiring mobility aid devices are anticipated to drive the medical electrical bathtub market in the region during the forecast period
- According to the Population Reference Bureau, the number of people aged above 65 years is likely to more than double from 45 million in 2018 to 98 million by 2060
- The medical electrical bathtub market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a relatively high CAGR of during the forecast period, owing to an increase in focus on the development of health care infrastructure by public as well as private hospitals along with a rise in demand for affordable care in a significant base of patient population.
Stuck in a Neck-to-Neck Competition with Other Brands? Request a Custom Report on “Medical Electrical Bathtub Market” here
Key Players Operating in Global Medical Electrical Bathtub Market
Key players operating in the global medical electrical bathtub market are:
- Easy life
- BEKA Hospitec GmbH
- Reval Group
- TR Equipment
Global Medical Electrical Bathtub Market: Research Scope
Global Medical Electrical Bathtub Market, by Type
- With Side Access
- With Lift Seat
- With Shower Seat
Global Medical Electrical Bathtub Market, by End-user
- Convalescent Center
Global Medical Electrical Bathtub Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.