Global Medical Digital Imaging Systems Market: Overview
Medical digital imaging system denotes to the utilization of various types of imaging is used to get visual demonstrations of the inside of a body for therapeutic and diagnostic purposes. The medical digital imaging systems comprise various kinds of modalities utilized to scan the human body for diagnosis and treating kinds of diseases. Thus, it plays an essential part in health improvement. The medical digital imaging system market is modernized from bedside observing to the high-end digital imaging system.
Rising demand for a developed medical digital imaging system with marginal errors and quicker outcomes is expected to boost the market in the forthcoming years. Growing implementation of medical digital imaging systems in hospitals and clinics is poised to give a contribution to the growth of the industry. Also, there are a few causes of chronic disorders are alcohol consumption, unhealthy diets, tobacco and, sedentary lifestyles. Along with these, there are some biological factors, which include hyperinsulinemia, dyslipidemia, obesity, and hypertension are boosting the market. Growing occurrence of numerous chronic disorders is expected to boost the medical digital imaging systems market in the upcoming years.
Global Medical Digital Imaging Systems Market: Notable Development
- A part of General Electric Company, GE Healthcare, delivers transformational medical services and technologies, along with consulting services. In August 2012, the organization was presented with CE marking for its technology Discovery IGS 730, and interventional X-ray framework. It has launched the Optima NM/CT 640, it is the company’s new addition to its Nuclear Medicine 600 series with a latest SPECT/CT framework.
- Hitachi Medical Corporation produces and trades medical digital imaging systems, comprising diagnostic ultrasound, MRI, X-ray, and CT framework. In May 2012, Hitachi Medical Corporation was presented with the clearance of the US FDA to advertise and promote its Echelon Oval 1.5T Ultra-Wide MR framework.
There are various major enterprises competing in the medical digital imaging system market and they are GE Healthcare, Hitachi, Siemens Healthcare, Canon Medical Systems Corporation, and Koninklijke Philips.
Global Medical Digital Imaging Systems Market: Key Drivers
Expanding the number of product introduction by major enterprises to increase their consumer base and footprint is a prime development in the medical digital imaging systems market. One of the product's launch was in January 2019 by Koninklijke Philips launched Azurion along with FlexArm, a platform that offers image-guided therapy for patient’s positioning flexibility and imaging. This imaging system makes it easy for an operator to perform 3D and 2D imaging.
Furthermore, the growing number of medical digital imaging systems centers is a prime factor, which inclines to raise the request for the market globally. There are various types of medical digital imaging systems. Some of the systems are X-ray, ultrasound, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), nuclear imaging, and computed tomography (CT) scanners are utilized for the diagnosis of various disease in the body. Moreover, developing the infrastructure of healthcare and rising healthcare awareness around the world are resulting in growth in the number of medical digital imaging systems centers. This growth in centers will drive the demand for medical digital imaging systems market in the forthcoming years.
Global Medical Digital Imaging Systems Market: Geographical Outlook
North America is leading the medical digital imaging systems market, as the economy is estimated to contribute 34.6% revenue share to the global market in the upcoming years. Prime reason accountable for high demand in this economy due to growing occurrence of chronic disorders. This increasing occurrence needs medical digital imaging systems for the patients’ treatment and diagnosis. In future the market is projected to grow, the United States is projected to lead the market with maximum revenue share in the regional medical digital imaging systems market in the forthcoming years. This is primarily due to growing number of private medical digital imaging systems centers and rising incidence of chronic disorders in the U.S.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.