Maternity Intimate Wear – Introduction
- In the past few years, the intimate apparel business has undergone significant technological change and seen the introduction of new design techniques, measurements, innovative material, and enhanced production methods, which has resulted in transformation of quality, range, and applications of women’s intimate garments
- The maternity intimate wear section of the overall women’s intimate wear market predominantly comprises maternity bras, underwear, and body shapers. Comfort plays a key role in defining the product characteristics as compared to outer wear as these intimate wear come in direct contact with the skin,.
- Maternity intimate wear in recent years has gained noteworthy popularity owing to growing awareness about comfort and health of mothers.
- Maternity intimate wear brands across the globe have been reaping the significant benefits of online distribution channels and using the same to increase their global sales substantially
Growth in Online Shopping Trends to Drive the Demand for Maternity Intimate Wear
- Companies operating in the mother and baby care industry are increasingly taking advantage of social media and digital platforms to promote their offerings through interactive content
- Women during pregnancy need to take good care of their health; in order to raise the awareness about the same, mother care brands have been using the digital platform to educate customers about the benefits of using dedicated lingerie for pregnant women or mothers.
- The trend is likely to contribute to the global growth of the maternity intimate wear market
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Market Growth Opportunities Aligned with Continued Research & Development in the Maternity Intimate Wear Sector
- Maternity care industry players have been charting significant innovations in their product offerings.
- In recent years, the market has seen launch of different maternity intimate wear, including shape wear, and pump strap hands-free pumping bra
- Numerous growth opportunities are expected in the market with continued product innovation
Growth Opportunities with Rising Trend of Premiumization
- Premiumization coupled with expansion of luxury products in countries such as the U.S, U.K, Germany, and Japan etc. is likely to create new opportunities for maternity intimate wear that offers more health and wellness benefits
- Although luxury maternity intimate wear accounts for smaller share, they are likely to attain a noteworthy growth pace due to growing count of affluent shoppers, channel expansion, and premiumization
Asia Pacific to Hold Leading Share of the Global Maternity Intimate Wear Market
- In terms of geography, the global maternity intimate wear market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Country and sub-region level analysis of North America features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the maternity intimate wear market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The maternity intimate wear market in South America is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global market in 2018, owing to presence of leading industry players as well as an exponentially growing maternity care industry across China, Japan, India, and South Korea
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace, followed by North America and Europe during the forecast period
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Maternity Intimate Wear Market, Request for a Sample
Key Players Operating in the Maternity Intimate Wear Market
The global maternity intimate wear market is highly competitive, owing to the presence of several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market. A few key players operating in the global maternity intimate wear market are:
- Cake Maternity
- Belly Bandit
- Hanesbrands Inc.
- Destination Maternity Corp.
- JoJo Maman Bébé
- Medela AG
- Tytex AS
- Thyme Maternity
- Lamaze International
- Mamaway Maternity
Global Maternity Intimate Wear Market: Research Scope
Global Maternity Intimate Wear Market, by Product
- Maternity Bra
- Nursing Bra
- Sleep Bra
- Maternity Underwear
- Others (pregnancy belts, bra accessories, etc.)
Global Maternity Intimate Wear Market, by Application
- Post-natal Care
Global Maternity Intimate Wear Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company Owned Website
- Specialty stores
- Departmental Stores
Global Maternity Intimate Wear Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.