Master Data Management Market
Master Data Management Market (Solution - Product MDM, Customer MDM, Supplier MDM, Multi-domain MDM; Deployment Type - On-premise, Cloud based; Enterprise Size - Large Enterprises, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs); Industry - Government, BFSI, IT and Telecommunications, Healthcare, Energy and Utility, Transportation and Logistics, Manufacturing, Retail) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019 - 2027
Press Release :
Master Data Management Market in Brief
- Global master data management market was valued at US$ 6,048.1 Mn in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ 20,485.2 Mn by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 16.5% from 2019 to 2027.
- Organizations currently have to deal with large volumes of information and as such they have to handle a large amount of data. In this data-driven environment, appropriate master data management is vital. Effective master data management in organizations ensures the availability of consistent and accurate source data for transactions and other business processes. Organizations have increased their spending on IT and IT infrastructure in order to avoid the costs incurred on processing raw master data. If incorrect data is processed and used in organizations, the time consumed on rework and data correction will be high, since wrong data is detected in the system. With the advent of Internet of Things (IoT) technology and the penetration of social media, the need to process data effectively has become vital across industries.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Master Data Management Market
Master Data Management Market - Definition
- The master data management market report provides analysis of the global master data management market for the period 2017 – 2027, where in 2018 is the base year and 2019 to 2027 is the forecast period. Data for 2017 has been included as historical information.
- The study on the master data management market would help clients understand the analysis of master data management based on different industry verticals.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Master Data Management Market Taxonomy
- The master data management market is segmented on the basis of solution, deployment type, enterprise size, industry and geography.
- By solution, the master data management market has been segmented into product MDM, customer MDM, supplier MDM, and multi-domain MDM solution. Multi-domain MDM solution is expected to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period. There is a significant rise in the implementation and deployment of multi-domain MDM solutions on account of the operational benefits provided by these solutions to organizations. Multi-domain MDM solutions are cost-effective, easy to maintain, and prevent failure of the MDM platform within organizations.
- On the basis of deployment, the global master data management market is segmented into on-premise and cloud based. The cloud segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate due to its lesser cost and greater flexibility to scale up.
- By enterprise size, large enterprises led the global master data management market. This growth is mainly attributed to the growing adoption of multi-domain MDM solutions in large enterprises. Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) segment is expected to rise at the fastest during the forecast period.
- By industry, the master data management market is segmented into government, BFSI, IT and telecommunications, healthcare, energy and utility, transportation and logistics, manufacturing, retail, and others.
- Based on geography, the global master data management market has been divided into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to hold a prominent share of the global market, followed by Europe. The U.S. master data management market accounted for the largest share compared to the Canada market due to greater spending on IT solutions in the region.
- In Europe, the rising cloud spending by governments of countries such as the U.K., Germany, and France is observed to be one of the major reasons for massive cloud adoption in both the public and private sectors of Europe. As a part of the strategy, several vendors are investing in tools development specific to a particular application and are focused on new product developments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions in order to increase geographical reach in the global master data management market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Master Data Management Market
Master Data Management Market - Company Profiles
- Some of the major players in the global environmental health & safety system market are
- IBM Corporation
- Arad Metering Technologies
- ABB Ltd
- Schneider Electric SA
- Evoqua Water Technologies (Siemens)
- Itron, Inc.
- Honeywell International, Inc
- Emerson Electric Corporation
- General Electric Company
- ET Water Systems, LLC
- i2O Water Ltd
- Sensus USA Inc.
- TaKaDu Ltd.
Master Data Management Market – Scope of the Report
TMR’s recent publication on the master data management market provides audiences with an overall market outlook, with the help of comprehensive assessment of the global market scenario. TMR’s study on the master data management market analyzes the industry with respect to the historical and current market scenario, which offers forecast for the period 2027–2027.
Report readers are able to make important decisions pertaining to their business with a wealth of information and exclusive master data management market insights enclosed in the study. The master data management market report also provides an in-depth understanding of the key industry trends and developments undertaken by players in the market. This TMR report is divided into different sections that allow readers to gain an individual understanding of the master data management market.
Key Queries Addressed in the Report
The report provides detailed information about the master data management market on the basis of comprehensive research on various factors that play a key role in accelerating the growth potential of the market. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently functioning in the market and are looking for innovative ways to create a unique benchmark in the master data management market, so as to help them make successful strategies and take target-driven decisions.
- Which regions will continue to remain the most profitable regional markets for master data management market players?
- Which factors will induce a change in the demand for master data management during the assessment period?
- Which will be the fastest growing component segment in the master data management market?
- Which will be the fastest growing solution segment in the master data management market?
- What are the major drivers and restraints of the market in the master data management market?
The first section in the TMR report on the master data management market begins with a premise that includes the report scope, market segmentation, and research highlights. Following this is the executive summary that emphasizes the master data management market aspects covered in the study. This section provides a brief understanding of the market elements, and enables readers to understand the aspects covered in the study. The report also includes market dynamics that offer an understanding of the market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The next section includes an extensive segmentation analysis of the master data management market. This evaluation includes the division of the master data management market segments on the basis of key factors such as component, end-use industry, and region. Further, an analysis of these key segments in the master data management market, year-on-year growth projections, and basis point share analysis are included in the report, which helps readers identify promising market growth areas.
The TMR study on the master data management market offers an assessment of the geographical landscape of the market. A regional study helps market competitors make important decisions pertaining to their business. Individualized, country-wise, and segment-wise analysis pertaining to individual regions helps readers of the master data management market report to decipher the potential of the market in various geographies. Supported by year-on-year growth projections, and global value and volume share, this section is a vital part of the report.
The study on the master data management market offers a holistic competitive value judgment, with the details of leading and emerging market players. The dashboard view of the competitors in the Master Data Management market report allows readers to understand their business and the strategies implemented by key players, along with their performance in the market.
The TMR report on the master data management market is based on a detailed estimation of the market, with the inclusion of comprehensive primary and secondary research inputs. Detailed investigation of the master data management market in terms of competitive scenario is supported by an individual-level examination of different avenues related to the industry. Also, an analysis of the historical and current global market for master data management is focused on key market segments, major regions, market drivers, and other qualitative inputs, which help TMR’s analysts derive crucial predictions and forecast analysis of the master data management market. Readers can access the master data management market study to gain a forecasted market analysis for the period 2027–2027.
Master Data Management Market: Segmentation
Multi-domain MDM Solution
Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
IT and Telecommunications
Energy and Utility
Transportation and Logistics
Middle East & Africa (MEA)