Massage Oil Market: Introduction
- Massage oil is a special oil used to reduce friction during massage therapy. Massage oils stimulate the tissues of the body when they are massaged into the skin, improving health conditions and hydrating the skin. Consumers can choose from a large list of aromas and essences that promote certain sensations and help to calm body or mood ailments.
- Commercial oils are made from a combination of carrier oils and essential oils. Carrier oils are often plant-based oils made from seeds and nuts, and essential oils are steam distilled or extracted from aromatic leaves, flowers, and other parts of plants.
Key Drivers of the Global Massage Oil Market
- Increasing recognition of the chiropractor community is significantly boosting the massage therapy market revenue. Along with this, the awareness about pain management & physical ailments will help to boost the development of massage therapies & massage oils.
- Busy and hectic lifestyles are leading to stress-related health conditions, which compel consumers to opt for massages, thus boosting the growth of the market.
Massage Oil Market: Key Segments
- The global massage oil market can be segmented based on oil type, application, end-user, distribution channel, and region. Based on oil type, the massage oil market can be classified into olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, citrus oil, and others. Almond oil holds the largest share in the market. It is the most preferred oil by therapists due to its nutritional content. Coconut oil is anticipated to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. Based on application, the market can be segmented into spa and wellness centers, medical therapeutic, and others. An increase in awareness about massage therapy for medical benefits is expected to expand the growth of the market during the forecast period. Based on end-user, the market can be categorized into adult and baby. The adult massage oil segment holds the largest share in the market. In terms of distribution channel, the market is segmented into the online and offline channel.
Europe the Leading Market for Massage Oil
- By region, the global massage oil market is classified into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the massage oil market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America massage oil market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Europe holds the dominant share in the massage oil market. The presence of a large number of spas and wellness centers in countries of the region and increasing popularity of visiting resorts for massage is expected to drive the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The massage oil market is highly fragmented due to presence of diverse global and regional players. Competition in the market is very high and extensive promotions are needed to gain market share. The competition is expected to increase in the future which will result in the expansion of product range and innovation in the market.
Some of the major companies identified in the global massage oil market are:
- Bath and Body Works
- Fabulous Frannie
- Master Massage
- Scandle Candle
- The Body Shop
- Raven Moonlight Botanicals
- Natural Bath and Body Products
- Aura Cacia
- The Himalaya Drug Company
- Bon Vital
- Nature's Alchemy
- The Massage Oil Shop
- Soothing Touch
Global Massage Oil Market: Research Scope
Global Massage Oil Market, by Oil Type
- Olive Oil
- Almond Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Citrus Oil
- Others (Jojoba Oil, etc.)
Global Massage Oil Market, by Application
- Spa and Wellness Centers
- Medical Therapeutic
- Others (Meditation Centers, etc.)
Global Massage Oil Market, by End-user
Global Massage Oil Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Massage Oil Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global massage oil market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.