Manual Dental Micro-Sandblasters Market: Introduction
- Dental sandblasting is a non-invasive process that is used to efficiently remove surface impurities that are unable to be removed by mechanical tooth brushing. Sandblasters are widely utilized in dental laboratories for the treatment of dental plaque and pigmentation. The manual dental micro blasters is widely important in surface preparation & adjustments on dental material and dental applications. Dental laboratory sandblasters are extensively utilized in casting investment and polishing the surface of dental restorations.
- Manual dental micro-sandblasters are enclosed and operated through vacuum through air compressor and media such as aluminium oxide, glass beads, or silicon carbide, and it should have proper dust retraction. Sandblasting technique process involves sodium bicarbonate used for cleaning the teeth. Manual dental micro sandblasters are compact in size and easily fit on benches or tabletops. Manual dental micro sandblasters have precision delivery systems for abrasive media with 25 to 250 micro range. Manual dental micro sandblaster works through operational mode with blasting position on flat surface, horizontal, and vertical and is applicable to various industries.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Manual Dental Micro-Sandblasters Market
- The manual dental micro-sandblasters market is expanding at a moderate pace owing to an increase in prevalence of dental diseases, adoption of the sandblasting technique, and wide application of using dental micro sandblasting technology to restore and whiten teeth. Prevalence of periodontal disease, which results in inflammation & infection of gums and bone and is considered to be threat for the public health, is increasing. As per CDC, 47.2% of adults in the U.S. are likely to suffer from periodontal diseases. Furthermore, appropriate extraction system, optimal coordination of sandblasting parameters such as pressure, time, grit size, and availability of reusable & disposable manual dental micro-sandblasters are estimated to drive the manual dental micro-sandblasters market.
- Availability & adoption of manual dental micro-sandblasters across dental laboratories and clinics and their suitability for all blasting abrasives are other key factors boosting the manual dental micro-sandblasters market. For instance, FerroECO Blast is a pneumatic and ecological powerful blaster in the market. It possesses an extended 10 m blast/sucking tube. Adoption of such manual dental micro-sandblasters is anticipated to boost the global market during the forecast period. Moreover, presence of strong distributors across globe is another factor propelling the market across the globe. Furthermore, oral disease is estimated to impact around 3.9 billion people worldwide, and untreated tooth decay is likely to impact around 44% of the world’s population in year 2020.
- However, demand for electronic dental micro-sandblasters may hamper the global manual dental micro-sandblasters market. Moreover, high costs associated with the process of sandblasting is estimated to restrain the global manual dental micro-sandblasters market.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Manual Dental Micro-Sandblasters Market
- North America is projected to account for a major share of the global manual dental micro-sandblasters market, followed by Europe. Technological advancements, increasing dental procedures, availability of high quality dental micro-sandblasters, application of dental micro sand-blasters in intraoral, roughening ceramic restorations, and making porcelain crowns are few attributable factors propelling the manual dental micro-sandblasters market in the region. As per Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in 2018, 31.6% of adults in the U.S. have untreated dental caries, which is likely to boost the manual dental micro-sandblasters market in the region.
- Europe is expected to account for a prominent share of the global manual dental micro-sandblasters market during the forecast period. The market in the region is likely to expand at a moderate CAGR from 2020 to 2030. Increasing prevalence of dental plaque, periodontal disease, and others dental diseases is likely to fuel the manual dental micro-sandblasters market during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Manual Dental Micro-Sandblasters Market
The global manual dental micro-sandblasters market is consolidated owing to the presence of various key players. A large number of large, medium-sized manufacturers hold a major share in their respective regions. Major players operating in the global manual dental micro-sandblasters market are:
- KKS Ultraschall,
- MESTRA Talleres Mestraitua,
- Hager & Werken,
- Harnisch + Rieth,
Global Manual Dental Micro-Sandblasters Market: Research Scope
Global Manual Dental Micro-Sandblasters Market: by Product Type
Global Manual Dental Micro-Sandblasters Market, by End-user
- Dental Laboratories
- Dental Clinics
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.